Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Country Turkey Is Not Based

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I wish I was not Turk. I saw on twitter many times, I heard in real life many times. Turkish men's biggest fantasy is cuckold fantasy and foid's biggest fantasy is cheating. You can literally see too many cheating news on TV everyday. Turkish men are the gods of simps. I'm sure that you didn't see this kind of simp. Turkey is not based anymore. It's [UWSL]just a so called muslim country. Turkey is %70 westernized. %30 based places are at east which are in danger of terrorism. Boomers and zoomers destroyed Turkey. I want to do something.[/UWSL]

Just like most so-called Muslim countries. Sometimes it’s even worse than in the west, because in the west, men have no power but there, men have a kind of power and voluntarily choose to be cucks without being forced by the government like in the west.

Just like most so-called Muslim countries. Sometimes it’s even worse than in the west, because in the west, men have no power but there, men have a kind of power and voluntarily choose to be cucks without being forced by the government like in the west.
Yeah sadly sometimes it’s even worse

:feelsthink: High Iq

I wish I was not Turk. I saw on twitter many times, I heard in real life many times. Turkish men's biggest fantasy is cuckold fantasy and foid's biggest fantasy is cheating. You can literally see too many cheating news on TV everyday. Turkish men are the gods of simps. I'm sure that you didn't see this kind of simp. Turkey is not based anymore. It's [UWSL]just a so called muslim country. Turkey is %70 westernized. %30 based places are at east which are in danger of terrorism. Boomers and zoomers destroyed Turkey. I want to do something.[/UWSL]
How is cuckoldry is a fantasy in Turkey ?? Explain that yez !

Eh, west is more fucked up, just look at murica, imagine being a mutt, Turkey is slowly turning western tho.
Twitter bak bi de tvdeki boynuzlanma haberlerine
Çoğu yarrak kürek atv haberleri değilmi amk, boynuzlama onedieo, ekşi sözlük, reddit gibi otistik yerlerde var.
It’s true look at @Cope_Time
projection

Eh, west is more fucked up, just look at murica, imagine being a mutt, Turkey is slowly turning western tho.

Çoğu yarrak kürek atv haberleri değilmi amk, boynuzlama onedieo, ekşi sözlük, reddit gibi otistik yerlerde var.

projection
Harbi tam western olucaz yakında.

Harbi tam western olucaz yakında.
Ekşi gibi yerlere bakarsan olduk bile zaten. Sadece bunun halka yayılması lazım, ki o da zaman alır.

feminicide.JPG

come to albania nigger

I think I already said this regarding Turks but I feel that it must be said again.

When I used to play facebook poker back in its very early days, the Turkish dudes would go insane when a white foid entered the room. It was so dependable. And that was over a decade ago. Imagine how its like now lol.

I think I already said this regarding Turks but I feel that it must be said again.

When I used to play facebook poker back in its very early days, the Turkish dudes would go insane when a white foid entered the room. It was so dependable. And that was over a decade ago. Imagine how its like now lol.
Lol

Turkey blockading Russian ships has proven that they are dogs of the west and ultimately cucks. It is sad. Turkey had so much potential but they spread their asscheeks to be raped by big EU dick.

Merhaba komsu, i feel you kanka. All Balkan nations are simps, but Turkey takes the crown of simps ngl.

Sorry for you, turkcel :feelsrope: