Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My face make me look like a faggot and my body is weak AF.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Not only that i'm short, ugly and autistic, my face also make me look gay. (Round and red cheeks with bags under eyes)

My body is weak as FUCK even if i take protein. I'm not talking about being strong, i'm talking about basic fucking strength, like lifting a stove or air conditioner is almost too fucking heavy, even with someone helping.

Also even if i would jump on TRT or a beginner cycle, i will probably die from a blood cloth or heart attack due to my shit tier truecel genetics. I already have high blood pressure and type ii diabete, it also wouldn't change my face.

I wish i would have a shotgun to blow my face off. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

same dude, i have bad face and weak body.

take krokodil

take krokodil
Steroid can make someone look older without the side effect of this degenerate shit. But there's no use to look older without looking more masculine, i guess the only benefits is being stronger until a stroke or heart attack hit.

Give up. It’s over

Im pretty strong for my size due to gymcelling but am still a manlet and framelet

Give up. It’s over
I already gave up a long time ago. I'm just trying to find a purpose beyond the copes before the rope.

Not only that i'm short, ugly and autistic, my face also make me look gay. (Round and red cheeks with bags under eyes)

My body is weak as FUCK even if i take protein. I'm not talking about being strong, i'm talking about basic fucking strength, like lifting a stove or air conditioner is almost too fucking heavy, even with someone helping.
ded srs like even lifting a pot of water is impossible even with two hands?

Also even if i would jump on TRT or a beginner cycle, i will probably die from a blood cloth or heart attack due to my shit tier truecel genetics. I already have high blood pressure and type ii diabete, it also wouldn't change my face.
TRT can be dangerous and probably won't have good rewards if you aren't up to at least normie tier lifting and strength genetics.

I wish i would have a shotgun to blow my face off. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Would only make things worse tbh
But I can relate to not being able to excel in exercise because of genetics.

My body is real shit and I have a foid voice. A lot of the time on the phone they address me as "ma'am".

I have similar issues. My facial structure is very narrow and soft, I lack angularity and definition. My body is very disproportionate, I have moderate scoliosis that causes me to always look like I am in a leaning position, one of my shoulders is much lower than the other.

I have a lot of stomach fat despite being nearly annorexic (127lb) along with wide feminine hips. I look very emasculate, but I do have a relatively deep voice which doesn't sound like its coming from me.

Mentally I am an aspie and likely have a schizophrenic personality disorder, I suffer from mild sequences of abnormal thoughts and paranoid schizo-typal patterns of avoidant behavior such as locking myself in my totally dark room for prolonged periods of time.

Last edited:
ded srs like even lifting a pot of water is impossible even with two hands?

TRT can be dangerous and probably won't have good rewards if you aren't up to at least normie tier lifting and strength genetics.

Would only make things worse tbh
But I can relate to not being able to excel in exercise because of genetics.
I have zero functional strenght for lifting objects. I look dispropotional. I have long arms, thin wrists and forearms, wide frame and back with roundish oval face like eggy, at 210 pound i look skinnyfat with zero muscles.

I thought of using steroids to add more muscles and look more proportional. It would also make my face look older, but i don't want to lose my hair. I think TRT would be a good start.
My body is real shit and I have a foid voice. A lot of the time on the phone they address me as "ma'am".
Brutal voicepill, i fucking hate when that happen, makes me want to blow my head clean off.
I have similar issues. My facial structure is very narrow and soft, I lack angularity and definition. My body is very disproportionate, I have moderate scoliosis that causes me to always look like I am in a leaning position, one of my shoulders is much lower than the other.

I have a lot of stomach fat despite being nearly annorexic (127lb) along with wide feminine hips. I look very emasculate, but I do have a relatively deep voice which doesn't sound like its coming from me.

Mentally I am an aspie and likely have a schizophrenic personality disorder, I suffer from mild sequences of abnormal thoughts and paranoid schizo-typal patterns of avoidant behavior such as locking myself in my totally dark room for prolonged periods of time.
We should have major neetbuxx for being genetics freak, just like the circus freak did in the old days.

Last edited:
Can't edit, i meant very small functional strength to lift "heavy" objects. Like a stove, air conditioner, tires with rims on. While it is easy for the average men. Any TRTcels in here?

I'm also weak asf but I think that's more because of my complete physical Inactivity and rotting.

Thankfully I don't look gay or low t just ugly and creepy.

You have to lift weights to get stronger. If you're as weak as you say, just start really light. Protein and steroids won't help you if you don't lift. Try that first.

However, if you're short, weak and weigh 210 pounds, you should really be worried about losing weight before you worry about getting stronger. I suggest finding a good app to count calories and start doing some cardio.

You have to lift weights to get stronger. If you're as weak as you say, just start really light. Protein and steroids won't help you if you don't lift. Try that first.

However, if you're short, weak and weigh 210 pounds, you should really be worried about losing weight before you worry about getting stronger. I suggest finding a good app to count calories and start doing some cardio.
Appreciate the advices mate but despite being 210 at 5'7, i'm skinnyfat not obese (inb4 cope) so i don't think dieting will help me much, as i said before i have thin arms thin legs, the only fat i have is on my belly. I seriously think my hormones are fucked up. I probably have high estrogen and low testostetone.

Also TRT might help even without exercise.

Last edited:
Appreciate the advices mate but despite being 210 at 5'7, i'm skinnyfat not obese (inb4 cope) so i don't think dieting will help me much, as i said before i have thin arms thin legs, the only fat i have is on my belly. I seriously think my hormones are fucked up. I probably have high estrogen and low testostetone.

Also TRT might help even without exercise.
You're probably right about the TRT, but lifting would definitely help it's effects.

As someone that used to be skinny fat, your bf is probably much higher than you think. If you are very weak, and have a small frame, there's simply more fat than you think.

Also, high bf lowers testosterone. Your hormones are likely fucked up, but don't say you have an irreversible issues until you've made an effort to fix it with nutrition and exercise. Don't be a normie boomer.

You're probably right about the TRT, but lifting would definitely help it's effects.

As someone that used to be skinny fat, your bf is probably much higher than you think. If you are very weak, and have a small frame, there's simply more fat than you think.

Also, high bf lowers testosterone. Your hormones are likely fucked up, but don't say you have an irreversible issues until you've made an effort to fix it with nutrition and exercise. Don't be a normie boomer.
Everytime i try to train doing push up, squats and curls, i remember that it's all for nothing, won't change my life or my face so i lose all motivation, deep depression, back to square one.
My shoulder bones hurt the next day after doing push ups since they are curved outward a little bit. After i do curls, i can't bend my arms because i get cramps inside my elbow that feel like a deep vein is doing a V.
I eat 3 meals a day, i don't drink or eat junk or sugar shit.
Despite trying, truecels are destined to ldar until the rope, there's no self improvement pill or diet for being a genetics abomination.

Everytime i try to train doing push up, squats and curls, i remember that it's all for nothing, won't change my life or my face so i lose all motivation, deep depression, back to square one.
My shoulder bones hurt the next day after doing push ups since they are curved outward a little bit. After i do curls, i can't bend my arms because i get cramps inside my elbow that feel like a deep vein is doing a V.
I eat 3 meals a day, i don't drink or eat junk or sugar shit.
Despite trying, truecels are destined to ldar until the rope, there's no self improvement pill or diet for being a genetics abomination.
Backward curls with light weight can help build your forearm muscles. I had to do then when I started lifting.

As for the pain, it is very likely not your bones that are hurting. You have to take things easy, but there is going to be pain.

Being healthy will make your life better. It will improve your mood stability and make you happier overall. At the very least, it will improve the way you look at yourself.

You can live the rest of your life being mad and sad that nothing you can do will get you laid, or you can take responsibility for yourself and improve for you. You owe yourself a better life, regardless of whether women want to fuck you.

Having a girly or baby like face might be a bad thing now...
But that will help you later on... Usually people like you age very slowly if they take care of them selves..

Unless you are over 38 I would say don't take TRT... Just go diet and work out....
Try intermittent fasting and a high fat diet. Lots of meat, fish, eggs and vegetables but no grains and seeds.
Allow your self to eat solid food in a 7 hour window only... Say from 10am to 5pm after that you don't eat food.
You can drink anything you want.

This should reset your metabolism and it should help you get muscle and strength.
It will also push your testosteronal levels up...

I read that if can have some negative affects on your body, like stop you from having kids of your own... I mean you could always hire a surrogate mother as long as you can produce health sperm...
Also if you get TRT artificially your balls will shrink..

Backward curls with light weight can help build your forearm muscles. I had to do then when I started lifting.

As for the pain, it is very likely not your bones that are hurting. You have to take things easy, but there is going to be pain.

Being healthy will make your life better. It will improve your mood stability and make you happier overall. At the very least, it will improve the way you look at yourself.

You can live the rest of your life being mad and sad that nothing you can do will get you laid, or you can take responsibility for yourself and improve for you. You owe yourself a better life, regardless of whether women want to fuck you.
I agree that improving my health can be beneficial physically as well as mentally but being a truecel is way more problems than just "not getting laid" or having a women to share your life with. it's an accumulation of deeper sometimes unfixable life problems. My asperger, depression, years of isolation, total lack of social skills, speech problems, being ugly to the point of looking abnormal or deformed are not things that can be fixed with "positive thinking and exercises".

Also my forearms cramps no matter what weight i use, i tried reps with 12 pounds and it still cramped, maybe i should try forearms gripper on amazon. Also it is my rotatory cuffs that is hurting in my shoulders the day after push ups.
Having a girly or baby like face might be a bad thing now...
But that will help you later on... Usually people like you age very slowly if they take care of them selves..

Unless you are over 38 I would say don't take TRT... Just go diet and work out....
Try intermittent fasting and a high fat diet. Lots of meat, fish, eggs and vegetables but no grains and seeds.
Allow your self to eat solid food in a 7 hour window only... Say from 10am to 5pm after that you don't eat food.
You can drink anything you want.

This should reset your metabolism and it should help you get muscle and strength.
It will also push your testosteronal levels up...

I read that if can have some negative affects on your body, like stop you from having kids of your own... I mean you could always hire a surrogate mother as long as you can produce health sperm...
Also if you get TRT artificially your balls will shrink..
"Having a girly or baby like face might be a bad thing now...
But that will help you later on..."
Copium overdose.

But for dieting i've tried keto for 1 month and lost 20 pounds but since i was so focus into being in ketosis i didn't want to eat a lot of proteins to get kicked out of it, so i think it was half muscles loss. It was also very restrictive, less than 25g of carbs per day.
For TRT or basic cycle, i wouldn't hesitate if i could obtain everything legally and be monitored by a doc. But it is only a pipe dream.
I would also need an aromatase inhibitor to keep estrogen in check, HCG to keep my balls working, and DHT blocker to hopefully keep my hair.
But even if i would have access to all of that, i would still need to go obtain needles, go to appointments and do bloodwork, which is impossible for me to do since i'm isolated.
But there's really no substitute for testosterone, that shit does wonder for the physical and mental health of a man as well as for strength and muscle mass.
But most ((doctors)) will only prescribe it to ftm, and simply refuse to prescribe it to men with "low" test, because they are "in the normal range" (600-1200ng/dl, mine was 632)
The funny thing is that when their car is need an oil change, they know it's crucial for their car to run well, so they fill it up, they don't keep it on "low" because it's the "normal range" of the gauge.