Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My face was 10 inches away from a Stacy's pussy today

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
In the gym... she was looking for a barbell collar and it was right next to my foot and like a :soy: piece of shit I got down to pick it up and give it to her and she had walked over right in front of me so that my face was 10" away from her pussy.
She thanked me for picking it up for her which was the most interaction I had with a foid in months. I regret nothing!
My brain immediately went into overdrive like maybe she's into me? Of course she hadn't even looked at me again or came near me, she just put on her headphones and did squats.

My poor desperate brain, ever the optimist still hoping against hope.

My face was recently 2-3 inches from a Stacey’s ass. So yeah I’m basically a Chad at this point. :feelskek:

(Annoyingly crowded train, luckily I had a seat)

Last edited:
Hope you enjoyed it. That’s the closest you’ll ever get.

I got down to pick it up and give it to her .
:soy::soy: oh boyy ohh boyyy you were a good boy respectful to women I'm sure you gonna get laid with her !:soy::soy:

lol that "maybe i have a chance"-autorun.exe seems to be in every males brain. whenever a female does any interaction it triggers

its so primal but it happens to me every time until i correct myself

Did you smell it...I bet it smells like flowers.

she wanted your dick man, you blew it

Did you smell it...I bet it smells like flowers.
Nah, I was breathing through my mouth because I'd just done a set. But molecules from her pussy probably ended up in my nose and my mouth and all over me.

lol that "maybe i have a chance"-autorun.exe seems to be in every males brain. whenever a female does any interaction it triggers

I usually disregard females in public because I know what thing of me

You should have blurted out with this:

Her roast beef pussy probably smelled more fishy than a fish and chips meal.

:soy::soy: oh boyy ohh boyyy you were a good boy respectful to women I'm sure you gonna get laid with her !:soy::soy:
If you have any pride or self respect left, you are a fakecel. Loneliness hasn't broken you yet, but it will.
Just ask u r self would I help this person if she was a 50 year old male
Fuck yeah. I always help out anyone in the gym (except foids). And they help me out too.

reported for bragging

but yes, i have the same feels when something of similar nature happens. even though in truth, i know nothing will come out of a femoid only saying "thanks" or smiling.

If you have any pride or self respect left, you are a fakecel. Loneliness hasn't broken you yet, but it will.
This is pointless.not about pride but about revenge. I NEVER gonna help such a bitch,better kill myself in sight.because they rejected us,make fun of us.

Just ask u r self would I help this person if she was a 50 year old male
i probably would, i don't only help femoids, i try to be helpful to most people i come across. This sucks because nowadays, femoids probably think im hitting on them when I'm not.

About 5 months ago, some Italian Stacy with a belly button ring, asked me for help in taking off the weights from the leg press machine.

She started the convo by asking me if the weights on top of the machine count as weight towards the load of the exercise, I said yeah and then she asked me if I could take them off. Of course I obeyed and did it super quickly, I don't think I've unracked weights that quickly in my life. I was also on the verge of ejaculation during the entire process. Afterwards she said "thanks" but didn't even look at me once during my deadlifts.

Last edited:
i probably would, i don't only help femoids, i try to be helpful to most people i come across. This sucks because nowadays, femoids probably think im hitting on them when I'm not.

About 5 months ago, some Italian Stacy with a belly button ring, asked me for help in taking off the weights from the leg press machine.

She started the convo by asking me if the weights on top of the machine count as weight towards the load of the exercise, I said yeah and then she asked me if I could take them off. Of course I obeyed and did it super quickly, I don't think I've unracked weights that quickly in my life. I was also on the verge of ejaculation during the entire process. Afterwards she said "thanks" but didn't even look at me once during my deadlifts.
Femoids are entitled piceses of shit

This is pointless.not about pride but about revenge. I NEVER gonna help such a bitch,better kill myself in sight.because they rejected us,make fun of us.
I used to be like that, but loneliness broken me. Now I know that any foid that doesn't make me physically retch could turn me into her slave by giving me a little affection.

Fuck yeah. I always help out anyone in the gym (except foids). And they help me out too.[/QUOTE]

:soy: But you still have a toxic personality sweaty

I said yeah and then she asked me if I could take them off. Of course I obeyed and did it super quickly, I don't think I've unracked weights that quickly in my life.
Ahaha I had the same situation a few years ago. A foid asked me to remove two 45lb plates from the top position of the leg press machine, and I picked up both at once. She said wow, that's pretty heavy, and I thought yeah she's impressed with how strong I am and maybe I have a shot with her... but she never looked at me or acknowledged me in any way again (and I saw her in the gym for months after that). Still it felt really good displaying some kind of competence but jesus fuck muscles by themselves are worth exactly nothing to a foid if she doesn't like your face.

I love it when dentists press their tits against me

ERROR 404
"maybe i have a chance".exe not found
SW5zZXJ0IGJyb2tlbm1hbi5leGUgaW50byBmaWxlPm1pbmQKClJ1bm5pbmcuLg==

In the gym... she was looking for a barbell collar and it was right next to my foot and like a :soy: piece of shit I got down to pick it up and give it to her and she had walked over right in front of me so that my face was 10" away from her pussy.
She thanked me for picking it up for her which was the most interaction I had with a foid in months. I regret nothing!
My brain immediately went into overdrive like maybe she's into me? Of course she hadn't even looked at me again or came near me, she just put on her headphones and did squats.

My poor desperate brain, ever the optimist still hoping against hope.
Bro I spotted a stacy doing bench press, my crotch was 5 inches from her face lmao

Ahaha I had the same situation a few years ago. A foid asked me to remove two 45lb plates from the top position of the leg press machine, and I picked up both at once. She said wow, that's pretty heavy, and I thought yeah she's impressed with how strong I am and maybe I have a shot with her... but she never looked at me or acknowledged me in any way again (and I saw her in the gym for months after that). Still it felt really good displaying some kind of competence but jesus fuck muscles by themselves are worth exactly nothing to a foid if she doesn't like your face.

Face>Height>Status (sometimes can override everything, depending on the type of status)>Money>Body... A foid told me I had a fat ass after a set of squats one time and that "fat asses make the world go round, not big arms, fat asses". She also didn't talk to me after that but I didn't want to make a move because she was like 4 years older than me, maybe more. I'd let her strap on me tbh. This situation was the first thread I made lol

Imagine being a surgeoncel. you'd be inside a foid before you lose your virginity

But this thread is about you helping out a foid :what:
I meant I'll go out of my way to help someone, like I see a guy struggling with a rep or doesn't know how to use a machine or doesn't know how to adjust a bench or something like that.
In this case it would've been more awkward not to do what she asked, because I always come off as a retard whenever I try to go against the flow. Like when I yelled at a girl because I thought she was cutting in line and I misread the situation so much that I still feel cringe from it ten years later. Fuck that, I'm not going to embarrass myself for some petty revenge that she'll forget about after two minutes.

Get lots of haircuts and that's...basically sex, right? Right?

Meanwhile Chad celebrating that he's finally 10 inch away from foids

Mogs me.
For some reason I need to grunt more the closer I train to Stacy. Must be an allergy or somefing.

Isn't this bragging?

You should have “accidentally” brushed your face against her camel toe.

know that feel bro

I recall in martial arts grappling class (long before brutal, more practical, more real MMA gyms took hold) I was paired with a female.

We had to do floor grappling and one position was being pinned down in a 69 position. The woman (mid to late 30s) did variations where she literally sat kneeling with her pussy area and bum on my face.
I had to contain the aforementioned autorun.exe urge to ask "fancy a drink afterwards?"
She was married and her husband watched.

Most recently (3 years ago) I recall walking around a corner and this a skinny Slavic woman dressed in all spandex walked straight into me and our bodies pressed with her head over my shoulder and my dick in her silk covered crotch.
I had to go home and jerk off after that.

Man why even go to the gym if you are so low-t anyways