Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My face was 10 inches away from a Stacy's pussy today

I saw this in the "similar threads" section.

Oh, I see. I don't recall ever using that feature. Good to know it ignores timestamps.

Last edited:
In the gym... she was looking for a barbell collar and it was right next to my foot and like a :soy: piece of shit I got down to pick it up and give it to her and she had walked over right in front of me so that my face was 10" away from her pussy.
She thanked me for picking it up for her which was the most interaction I had with a foid in months. I regret nothing!
My brain immediately went into overdrive like maybe she's into me? Of course she hadn't even looked at me again or came near me, she just put on her headphones and did squats.

My poor desperate brain, ever the optimist still hoping against hope.
JZDTkqPbqGyIZPr 800x450 noPad

I still remember this vividly. Of course that foid never spoke to me or looked at me again.

lol that "maybe i have a chance"-autorun.exe seems to be in every males brain. whenever a female does any interaction it triggers

its so primal but it happens to me every time until i correct myself

lol that "maybe i have a chance"-autorun.exe seems to be in every males brain. whenever a female does any interaction it triggers

It's like clockwork holy shit. It happens every fucking time. You actually laugh at your biology once you realize how automatic it is.

and then you remember reality,thats a blackpill experience in itself

Yeah that's brutal, and when u come of it, if u don't force yourself straight away and instead wait a few mins/ hours, it's fucking bad as coming off coke

I accidentally touched a girls boobs when I was in school. It felt like balloon with water inside it.