Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My face was 10 inches away from a Stacy's pussy today

Never been to the gym I did lift 110 pound anvil and carried it across a dozen steps

lol that "maybe i have a chance"-autorun.exe seems to be in every males brain. whenever a female does any interaction it triggers

its so primal but it happens to me every time until i correct myself

What can you bench press
You were quoting me there and I already told you my stats.

Man why even go to the gym if you are so low-t anyways
You know actual t levels are something you can actually measure? It can't be deduced from behavior, that's a right wing meme.

Meanwhile Chad celebrating that he's finally 10 inch away from foids
Imagine being so secure in your access to females that you just avoid them because you're not in the mood.

In this case it would've been more awkward not to do what she asked, because I always come off as a retard whenever I try to go against the flow. Like when I yelled at a girl because I thought she was cutting in line and I misread the situation so much that I still feel cringe from it ten years later. Fuck that, I'm not going to embarrass myself for some petty revenge that she'll forget about after two minutes.

You should buy a pussy and ass male masturbator to help you cope

You were quoting me there and I already told you my stats.

You know actual t levels are something you can actually measure? It can't be deduced from behavior, that's a right wing meme.

Imagine being so secure in your access to females that you just avoid them because you're not in the mood.
That was ment for Smallframecel

My brain immediately went into overdrive like maybe she's into me? Of course she hadn't even looked at me again or came near me, she just put on her headphones and did squats.

Those thoughts has to stop. It is cucked. She did not even noticed you, so why notice her and have thoughts about her? Just focus on your training. Do not give her the validation by looking at her.
lol that "maybe i have a chance"-autorun.exe seems to be in every males brain. whenever a female does any interaction it triggers

It has to stop.

Those thoughts has to stop. It is cucked. She did not even noticed you, so why notice her and have thoughts about her? Just focus on your training. Do not give her the validation by looking at her.
It's like telling a starving man to ignore food being dangled in front of him. It's easier said than done. I don't have Buddhist monk levels of disciprine.

She started the convo by asking me if the weights on top of the machine count as weight towards the load of the exercise, I said yeah and then she asked me if I could take them off. Of course I obeyed and did it super quickly, I don't think I've unracked weights that quickly in my life. I was also on the verge of ejaculation during the entire process. Afterwards she said "thanks" but didn't even look at me once during my deadlifts.

Stop it! Why are you so nice? She did not even had the kindness to look once at you. It is like, she was the queen and you her servant doing her biddings.
It's like telling a starving man to ignore food being dangled in front of him. It's easier said than done. I don't have Buddhist monk levels of disciprine.

Your thoughts are biological, indeed. But then you have to remind yourself of what is reality. It is about just keep the focus on yourself.
The nature of females is just all about them. The world is spinning about them. This is how they witness the world.
They will only come to you if they want something from you, otherwise they will treat you like thin air, specially a female in a relationship (couples in public).
They will walk with her boyfried and they will not even look at you once. She expects you to dodge, while she is occupying all the space, giggling.

Last edited:
You should've dropped it just to enjoy it longer tbh

How much cock did she receive in the past week?

My nose was touching my backup oneitis' anus """accidentally""""

I would fuck her with the force of a thousand Gods.

like they can't do their squats at home.

JFL. so, you bent over to pick something up? you lowered yourself in height before her?

are you mentally incapable of understand what this communicates to her? You showed her you are a non-mate. You excluded yourself from her, and for that, she was grateful.

Am i the only one who sees this? does it take a scholar to understand what I am saying?

yes.

we are not primates. humans can differentiate between gestures of kindness and gestures of submission and inferiority

JFL, are you some kind of IT reformist? are you out of your mind? who taught you this?

are you mentally incapable of understand what this communicates to her? You showed her you are a non-mate. You excluded yourself from her, and for that, she was grateful.
Yeah, as if she was just about to jump on my dick when I made that fatal mistake... she was disgusted by me and just wanted the thing that was by my foot.

Are you mentally incapable of understanding that all that matters is how your face looks? What you do doesn't matter. If your face looks good, you can be the biggest bluepilled submissive fag and she'll still want you. If you're ugly then she won't want you no matter what you do and how you act.

PISS COMING OUT OF YOUR ASS INTO @Grotesque MOUTH UNGHHHHHHHH STRAWBERRY PUSSY FAGGOT COCKSUCKER UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
59585684 D002 4496 982A B9B53CAA19D9

Just lol at going to public gyms

Just lol at going to public gyms
Just lol at lifting at home and having to get a squat rack, a bench and 500lbs of weights to whatever floor you live on and set aside an entire room for the whole thing.

Just lol at lifting at home and having to get a squat rack, a bench and 500lbs of weights to whatever floor you live on and set aside an entire room for the whole thing.
I dont use home gym either lol, i train at football team weightroom (I was former player) so i can still use it

I dont use home gym either lol, i train at football team weightroom (I was former player) so i can still use it
So it's a gym with no foids? Pretty tempting tbh but I don't have anything like that nearby anymore.

It can be actually deduced from behavior, as long as that behavior is authentic, unlike those redpill cucks who just fake it.

Shoulda tripped forward :feelshmm::feelsthink:

>see prime pussy
Mogs me

Chad was 10 inches inside that pussy today. Time to rope.

its so primal but it happens to me every time until i correct myself
Today the female cashier who smiled at me...later I had arising thoughts like "maybe she smiled more to me, than to others usually".JFL. But tbh, even when it is a purely professional smile, I appreciate it. When I packed my products into the rucksack a few meters away it was just a great feeling, so I even closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I used to be like that, but loneliness broken me. Now I know that any foid that doesn't make me physically retch could turn me into her slave by giving me a little affection.
What a joke LMFAO

Entire squad

A young foid got in the seat across from me today on the bus this was the closest I got to a foid since the lockdown, it was exhilarating, my mind went into overdrive thinking she was looking at me every time she turned her head... but then she got off.

If you have any pride or self respect left, you are a fakecel. Loneliness hasn't broken you yet, but it will.

indeed, i used to go out thinking i was chad unironically :feelshaha: i would act arrogant and confident only to get treated like shit, girls would say "ew" when i tried to talk to them, then it all came crashing down when i realized i am a repulsive subhuman

oops i didnt notice

How do you not notice a thread is from 2018 when you raise it from the dead? Where was this, fuckin' 100 pages in?