Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My father is not feeling good

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
If he day not only I will be on the street cuz it's impossible to find work in Italy but it will the true dimostration on how life is sufference , he is living like a dog, a donkey .
My mother is killing him day by day , he doesn't even sleep with her now
I wish I was a good writer to show everyone how the life of the husband is pure suffering and nothing else.
Wife that demand everything even if you are dying and enjoy your suffering that why she didn't divorce.
If you have a friend and he wants to marry beat him.

brutal oofy doofy pill

If he day not only I will be on the street cuz it's impossible to find work in Italy but it will the true dimostration on how life is sufference , he is living like a dog, a donkey .
My mother is killing him day by day , he doesn't even sleep with her now
I wish I was a good writer to show everyone how the life of the husband is pure suffering and nothing else.
Wife that demand everything even if you are dying and enjoy your suffering that why she didn't divorce.
If you have a friend and he wants to marry beat him.
Sorry to hear that :fuk:

brutal oofy doofy pill
My mother is now screaming , tomorrow my father has to work , 6 am
I cannot shut up her .
She is taking advantage that nobody can beat her physically.
What can a person do in this situation? Just obey , the one that can afford to be annoying wins .

how? whats ur parents heights
because it's against the law . It has nothing to do with physical strength.
If you lay a finger on your wife or a woman it's over for you , and she can take advantage of it all she wants without repercussions. What you can do in this situation?

because it's against the law . It has nothing to do with physical strength.
If you lay a finger on your wife or a woman it's over for you , and she can take advantage of it all she wants without repercussions. What you can do in this situation?
ur parents care about the law and never hit u before?

ur parents care about the law and never hit u before?
Hit me when I was a child . But a woman is gorw up and can just go to the police

I hope he gets better soon