Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My father never talked with me about women

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
My father never talked with me about women.
He always says something like that:
"You need good study in the school."
"You need good study in the university."

But he never talked with me about women and about that how to find relationship and sex in this fucking world.
He never teach me how to find girlfriend.
He never teach me how to create family.

It's normal?

Are you ethnic?

Mine said looks aren't important so...

It's normal for asian parents.
They just say you need to make a lot of money.

it's kinda the same

my father always joked about how i was seeing some girl behind their back ( delusion )

they dont make those jokes anymore

Same thing here

Me too. Is this a normal thing dads do?

Asians think that betabuxxx it's a good way? Why they are so stupid?
Different culture, Asian (curry and rice) see school as a purely educational institute rather than a glorifies hook-up spot. They are too naive and get confused by Western concepts

Mogs me at having a father in one’s life

Me too. Is this a normal thing dads do?
No, they should raise their sons in a way to make sure that they will be competitive in the sexual market.
My father also failed to do that.

no one said anything to me i just hid in my room most days, so my father and me barely talked

My dad did the same.

Fucking retarded boomer brain betabuxxers poison their children every step of the way man. I have no shame in leeching off that cunt

lol mine didnt talk to me about girls aswell
it was ok for him to no really care about me most of my life so idc

Never had any formal conversation but I do remember my dad dropping lethal, atomic, dark matter bomb strength blackpills occasionally when I was younger. It usually revolved around height of which my dad is 5'6 tops. I vividly recall being told "women HATE short men" and a few other 'they want you dead' sentiments. Luckily for him my mom is midget tier as well so they look normal together. Luckily for me I somehow dodged the genetic heightpill and am 5cm above average.

I will light a candle and weep for all the manlets out there. There should be an annual international manlet mourning day

My dad told me long ago that I shouldn't have girlfriends until I was 18 years old. Of course i tried to get one. What a retarded advice, or warning.
Now he looks at me and says that I'm handsome even though I'm a 4/10.

My father also told me that I was handsome as a child and it was false, curiously my mother never said anything.