Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My female coworkers like to rub my inceldom in my face

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Every Friday they ask what my plans are for the weekend and every single time I say I'm staying home. Yet they still continue to ask every week. It's obvious they're just rubbing it in my face and probably gossip about me behind my back. They're landwhales as well.

Every Friday they ask what my plans are for the weekend and every single time I say I'm staying home. Yet they still continue to ask every week. It's obvious they're just rubbing it in my face and probably gossip about me behind my back. They're landwhales as well.
Sounds like the typical, fuckin wageslave hell. Glad i can live in my comfy NEET world :feelsahh:

It's really your fault, because why are you even responding to them?

Nobody is forcing you to talk to these women. All you have to do is hit them with a "nothing special, one you want to take me out?" and they will be turned off and never bug you with that question again lol.

But you never should have given the indication through your words or behavior at work which would make them even feel comfortable enough to ask you that. It's a delicate balance. I make jokes and talk a bit with my co-workers (both male and female) but I make it clear that I'm a very reclusive person and I keep to myself.

I've never even gotten that question asked to me by a co-worker.

Nobody is forcing you to talk to these women. All you have to do is hit them with a "nothing special, one you want to take me out?" and they will be turned off and never bug you with that question again lol.

But you never should have given the indication through your words or behavior at work which would make them even feel comfortable enough to ask you that. It's a delicate balance. I make jokes and talk a bit with my co-workers (both male and female) but I make it clear that I'm a very reclusive person and I keep to myself.

Idk, they could report him to some cuck HR and say he made unwanted sexual advances or smth

He is right op. A simple “why can’t I hang out with you than?” and they wouldn’t ask again

If not 'coming across as an autistic retard' is a priority, then I would do something like this - next time they do so, you could answer them and then add "Why do you ask?". If they give some evasive answer about just being interested or whatever, say lightly "Well my weekend routine doesn't change much, I'm a pretty consistent fellow". Then they'll have to justify why they're asking it again if they do so.

I don't want to come across as even more of an autistic retard than I am.
Retard, you letting them play these games with you is what's making you look autistic, because it shows you don't even have the social competence to get them to stop, that's why they keep doing it. People know who the pick on, the "bully" and school knows who to target. It's the person who does nothing and accepts the taunting, from there they just do more and more. You're going to become their favorite after work game if you keep this pathetic mindset going.

Oh and what's coming next is a false sexual assault claim, watch and see. You keep letting them get comfortable doing this shit, they'll keep pushing the envelope. Then you'll be out of a job too.
I don't want to boost those landwhales' ego.
These women have sex lives and multiple men trying to fuck them, it's too late for that. If that's the excuse you're going to make then stop complaining then. You can't have it both ways. Either do what it takes to solve a problem or accept it and stop complaining.

Last edited:
Idk, they could report him to some cuck HR and say he made unwanted sexual advances or smth
They can do that anyways if they see him as an easy target. It's not as if they need evidence right?. So whether he says something like that or not they can go to HR, and that's my point, the more he lets them get away with, the more likely they are to do something like that.

no doubt you have been the subject of many tee hees

Quit humblebragging, everyone here knows that you secretly wish for everyone to reply to this thread by reassuring you that those girls secretly want you to join them on their outings. Trust me brocel, they are mocking you

Quit humblebragging, everyone here knows that you secretly wish for everyone to reply to this thread by reassuring you that those girls secretly want you to join them on their outings. Trust me brocel, they are mocking you

Yes. My half-cousins would tell me "Well? Get out of the car!" when I would arrive home after going somewhere with them.

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

They changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

When people ask what I'm doing I always reply with "Nothing."

disgusting landwhales:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: i rather get no attention than get attention from landwhales

''You can meet toilets at work bro :bluepill:''
Wageslaving is utterly pointless for truecels,at best you'll get ignored,most often though you'll get ridiculed and treated like trash by coworkers and bosses.
Plus on top of that you're supporting single toilets and Chad's bastard kids through taxes which is cucked af.

Retard, you letting them play these games with you is what's making you look autistic, because it shows you don't even have the social competence to get them to stop, that's why they keep doing it. People know who the pick on, the "bully" and school knows who to target. It's the person who does nothing and accepts the taunting, from there they just do more and more. You're going to become their favorite after work game if you keep this pathetic mindset going.

Oh and what's coming next is a false sexual assault claim, watch and see. You keep letting them get comfortable doing this shit, they'll keep pushing the envelope. Then you'll be out of a job too.

These women have sex lives and multiple men trying to fuck them, it's too late for that. If that's the excuse you're going to make then stop complaining then. You can't have it both ways. Either do what it takes to solve a problem or accept it and stop complaining.
Very true, have to legit put a stop to it or they’ll keep going because Normies are evil shits.

It only gets difficult when they try to brute force their way into a conversation, even if you made it clear you don’t want it. They usually do this attempting to mock you or sneak an insult in.

@turbocuckcel_7000 @Ritalincel another delete tranny

Invite them to your Minecraft server and rape them (in Minecraft)

"What am I doing? What have I told you every single Friday you ask that?"

just say them im gonna browse incels.is in weekend

just say them im gonna browse incels.is in weekend

Normies like to bully anyone perceived as not "normal". Typical.

Say that you want to massage the feet of a woman, of one of your coworkers (female of course), may work out and help with foot action

"This Friday? Well! I just got a fresh whore corpse in my homemade walk in freezer... So I guess I'll be packaging meat all weekend.... I'm keto and portion control is important."