Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My (((foid))) (((teacher))) hates me so much that yesterday when we saw each other in (((school))), (((she))) left later and (((class))) was canceled

Narcicel's Oneitis

Narcicel's Oneitis

Finally updated it!!! New discord: pxoi
★★
This is the extent of my trueceldom. Even when foids are forced to be near me, they may still avoid me regardless of the consequences. It wasn't even specified. Apparently news came out she was absent even if me and another student saw her kek.

I wish girls would avoid me. They just make fun of me

Nigga i look like:
Images

Nigga breathe through your nose and chew gum for better jaw. Also harass whores everyday and gaslight them constantly for higher confidence/ self-gain
Nigga You cant jawmaxx. Its not possible. No matter how much i breathe through my nose my jaw stays the same

Yeah I don't think schools or class or foids are jewish buddy. Stop using ((())) on random shit.

Yeah I don't think schools or class or foids are jewish buddy. Stop using ((())) on random shit.
Schools and classes train you to be an NPC worker drone more than actually fucking live more often than not.

As for foids... they're foids.

And i pay that with whose money?
Nothing in this world is for free

Although insurance can cover the cost of bimax if its medically neccessary

Nigga You cant jawmaxx. Its not possible. No matter how much i breathe through my nose my jaw stays the same
Chewmaxxing is legit asf trust me bro. I thought it was pseudoscience bs too but it actually fucking works.

Why did you title this like a retard

It helps you live a good life
It does mostly bc post-modern society is structured in a way where most people need to wage-slave to afford basic housing and needs. The most viable alternative is NEETbuxx which has its own complications.

The reason why women can’t have jobs. They literally can’t think about anything other than reproduction.