Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A foid in my class called me "princess"

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
(I might spell some words incorrectly cuz english isint my first language. Over for bilingualcels)

Today, i woke up, felt like dying, went to the bathroom, got out my home and went to school (kids.is lol) like i do every day.

(For context: idk about how schools do this in other countries, but in my country a student has a spare key to the class. Usually a teachers opens every class, but, If a student comes earlier than said teacher, said student can open the class.)

This girl that made fun of me (i will be writing about her a alot. I hate her) and publiclly humiliated several times in class throughout several times had the key. And both of us usually came the earliest to class.

Im not gonna become Shakespeare and tell you guys useless stuff but to cut it short: i was waiting by the door and She came over to open it. And as she opened it for me, She mockingly made a bow and said, LOUDLY SO THAT EVERYONE ELSE IN THAT HALL COULD HER HER:"You first, princess".

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO HER CUZ I DIDNT WANNA LOSE BRAINCELS. BUT IT RUINED MY MORNING EVEN MORE.

WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!??!?!? CANT EXIST IN 100KM OF A FOID AS A SUB5 "MALE" CUZ THATS SEXUAL HARRASMENT.

Im thinking of taking a creepshot of her but its risky.

三民主義

Brutal. Female bullying is actually much worse than male bullying in my experience. I'm sorry this happened to you OP

Brutal. Female bullying is actually much worse than male bullying in my experience.
Ive never been bullied by guys brocel. Its always the females.
The teachers aswell for cryin out loud hate me!
Its over for aspies like me.

三民主義

Ive never been bullied by guys brocel. Its always the females.
The teachers aswell for cryin out loud hate me!
Its over for aspies like me.
Not too surprising tbh, women are evil.

(I might spell some words incorrectly cuz english isint my first language. Over for bilingualcels)

Today, i woke up, felt like dying, went to the bathroom, got out my home and went to school (kids.is lol) like i do every day.

(For context: idk about how schools do this in other countries, but in my country a student has a spare key to the class. Usually a teachers opens every class, but, If a student comes earlier than said teacher, said student can open the class.)

This girl that made fun of me (i will be writing about her a alot. I hate her) and publiclly humiliated several times in class throughout several times had the key. And both of us usually came the earliest to class.

Im not gonna become Shakespeare and tell you guys useless stuff but to cut it short: i was waiting by the door and She came over to open it. And as she opened it for me, She mockingly made a bow and said, LOUDLY SO THAT EVERYONE ELSE IN THAT HALL COULD HER HER:"You first, princess".

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO HER CUZ I DIDNT WANNA LOSE BRAINCELS. BUT IT RUINED MY MORNING EVEN MORE.

WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!??!?!? CANT EXIST IN 100KM OF A FOID AS A SUB5 "MALE" CUZ THATS SEXUAL HARRASMENT.

三民主義
typical foids man. I'm so sorry bro

Women get a free pass for shit like this

Your weakness disgusts me.
lol bro, if this guy did anything to her in our foid worship 21th century he'd be stoned to death. Even she is a sub5

Your point is?
This girl once kicked me in THE BALLS. I slapped her, and the teacher got made at me. She got away. I want to beat her to death (NO I DONT JK IN FUNNY VIDEO GAME) but in game

三民主義

Brutal , over for youngcel :feelscry: … next time reply back with a « joke » mocking the disgusting smell of her smelly slimy rotten tuna box to put her back at her place :feelshaha:

She probably wanted to point that you aren't 'man enough'.
Women constantly manipulate males with real or perceived 'femininity' because they want men to know their place and serve females.
It's the reason why women hate feminine and emotional guys because feminine guys take a part from their privilege and also want to be center of attention. And there is no place for two 'drama queens' in one place.
Notice that men rarely shame women for their 'unfeminine' behavior.
It's mostly women who use such dirty tricks to hurt their opponents.

Brutal , over for youngcel :feelscry: … next time reply back with a « joke » mocking the disgusting smell of her smelly slimy rotten tuna box to put her back at her place :feelshaha:
I did. Was called a misoginyst(idk If i spelled that correctly ENGLISH IS SO WEIRD BRO)

Never began for youngbilingualcels

三民主義

She probably wanted to point that you aren't 'man enough'.
Women constantly manipulate males with real or perceived 'femininity' because they want men to know their place and serve females.
It's the reason why women hate feminine and emotional guys because feminine guys take a part from their privilege and also want to be center of attention. And there is no place for two 'drama queens' in one place.
Notice that men rarely shame women for their 'unfeminine' behavior.
It's mostly women who use such dirty tricks to hurt their opponents.
High IQ brocel.
I, myself, am very short, skinny, feminine, and had multiple mental breakdowns at school. I have so Many stories where i start crying in class because of my broken mental.
Every foid in my class hates me and secretlly wants to turn me into a tranny femboy betabuxxer. Im not gonna let my guard down against these wolves.

三民主義

u sure that foid not interest in u? i mostly got ignored

三民主義
If you were good looking, she wouldn't have done that to you, she would treat you with respect. Lookism Is a real societal problem

If you were good looking, she wouldn't have done that to you, she would treat you with respect. Lookism Is a real societal problem
Definetly it is.
Chad can be a pedophile and he would still get respect.

三民主義

Definetly it is.
Chad can be a pedophile and he would still get respect.

三民主義
That goes to show that women, particularly gen z women, are obnoxious brutes that need to be disciplined.

Female bullying can be hot
Foid worship is gay. YOU SHOULD KILL YOUSELF NOW
You Should Kill Yourself GIF

(Jk)

三民主義

Based. Again, we NEED patriarchy.
That goes to show that women, particularly gen z women, are obnoxious brutes that need to be disciplined.

三民主義

Who came up with the idea that a foid likes you if she bullies you ? This is real life and not some anime. If she would like you she would treat you better
then u read what he wrote can u even call that bullying?

Based. Again, we NEED patriarchy.

三民主義
Agreed. If you want to make a change then influence others in this community to support the idea of establishing a patriarchy

Rehab Room (formerly ITV) does have a point in his latest video - getting jacked is useful even if you're ugly. At least others will fear you and think twice before disrespecting you. And imagine her calling an orge a princess.

Unfortunately for me, I'm a manlet, so no amount of gymcelling will help me with that.

Agreed. If you want to make a change then influence others in this community to support the idea of establishing a patriarchy
Everybody is a soy drinking normie. Theres no point in wasting time and energy.

三民主義

Rehab Room (formerly ITV) does have a point in his latest video - getting jacked is useful even if you're ugly. At least others will fear you and think twice before disrespecting you. And imagine her calling an orge a princess.

Unfortunately for me, I'm a manlet, so no amount of gymcelling will help me with that.
Me too brocel. Thank you for the advice, but im a framecel. Its over

三民主義

then u read what he wrote can u even call that bullying?
calling a guy "princess", especially infront of other people is definitely bullying as you are esmasculizing and humiliating the guy in question

calling a guy "princess", especially infront of other people is definitely bullying as you are esmasculizing and humiliating the guy in question
i guess u youngcel or high school too?

When normies see a feminine guy like me they dont want to help me to become masculine. They keep bearing the dead horse.

三民主義

When normies see a feminine guy like me they dont want to help me to become masculine. They keep bearing the dead horse.

三民主義
It's human nature putting down the weaker ones to increase social status

Brutal. Female bullying is actually much worse than male bullying in my experience. I'm sorry this happened to you OP
Because simp world doesn't let you smack them. Women have literally nothing to fear by acting like cunts to men. And people wonder why women are shit now.

But You dont understand. She does this EVERYDAY. She did humiliating thing to me.

三民主義
Then don't be there, stupid. Don't be next to the door. Don't go through it if she pulls this shit, let someone go ahead of you. Why does she have the key if she's using it to be disrespectful to other students? Is there a way to get the spare key reassigned?

girl prob likes OP and she's just being a Helga to his Arnold

Kill her. (in Roblox)
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars