Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A foid in my class called me "princess"

Stopped reading.
moved to tears crying GIF

三民主義

Then don't be there, stupid. Don't be next to the door. Don't go through it if she pulls this shit, let someone go ahead of you. Why does she have the key if she's using it to be disrespectful to other students? Is there a way to get the spare key reassigned?
I held the key for a year.
One day, in which everybody made fun of me, i was like FUCK IT. And put the key in my mouth for my autistic revenge. And then i spat the key out on another girl.
They took the key from me mang.

三民主義

having sex w/ chad doesn't mean she doesn't have a fetish for slumming w/ ugly short guys too

having sex w/ chad doesn't mean she doesn't have a fetish for slumming w/ ugly short guys too
Also if youre tryna fool me cuz im a graycel it aint working

三民主義

why can't you ogremax?

should have replied with "okay, bitch" at least

You should've poked her eyes with the needle of a drawing compass (in hitman).

Yes. I cant even hurt her because im so weak. Its over for framecels

三民主義
its not about the frame, even if youre a twink with 0 strength, you can atleast stand your ground. youre probably just scared of getting beaten up. just get rid of that fear.

its not about the frame, even if youre a twink with 0 strength, you can atleast stand your ground. youre probably just scared of getting beaten up. just get rid of that fear.
The moment i raise my Voice at anyone i get beat up. It is about frame you coper. REAL LIFE ISINT PUNCH OUT BRO
video game GIF

三民主義

call her prince

The moment i raise my Voice at anyone i get beat up. It is about frame you coper. REAL LIFE ISINT PUNCH OUT BRO
video game GIF

三民主義
how does this invalidate my point. all im saying is try to fight, and dont be afraid to get your ass beaten up. people will stop picking on you if you stand your ground every time and dont pathetically avoid angering them or worse, beg them to spare you. wish i knew this in school

Brutal. Female bullying is actually much worse than male bullying in my experience
Tbhtbhtbhtbh. I got bullied by them back in hs. Their actions and gossips all have left the deepest scars in my mind. Being bullied by a foid is the least thing you'd expect when you're still naive at their nature. Being downright bullied and humiliated by those you're pursuing to get relationships with is the most brutal rejection of all. It's not just rejection, it's ostracization.

Knowledge is powerful. The moment they know who's chad, see your ugly face, and know how to tell others about it, they'll ruin your life and get rid of you in every way possible. Trying to turn the situation around with truth won't do anything since everyone sides with the "innocent woman". They never should've been put into schools since they'll use it against us.

That time when I was bullied by foids over and over again, and knew they're capable of this level of gossiping, was the time I've lost all empathy to them.

She wants you.

She acknowledged your existence at least

(I might spell some words incorrectly cuz english isint my first language. Over for bilingualcels)

Today, i woke up, felt like dying, went to the bathroom, got out my home and went to school (kids.is lol) like i do every day.

(For context: idk about how schools do this in other countries, but in my country a student has a spare key to the class. Usually a teachers opens every class, but, If a student comes earlier than said teacher, said student can open the class.)

This girl that made fun of me (i will be writing about her a alot. I hate her) and publiclly humiliated several times in class throughout several times had the key. And both of us usually came the earliest to class.

Im not gonna become Shakespeare and tell you guys useless stuff but to cut it short: i was waiting by the door and She came over to open it. And as she opened it for me, She mockingly made a bow and said, LOUDLY SO THAT EVERYONE ELSE IN THAT HALL COULD HER HER:"You first, princess".

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO HER CUZ I DIDNT WANNA LOSE BRAINCELS. BUT IT RUINED MY MORNING EVEN MORE.

WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!??!?!? CANT EXIST IN 100KM OF A FOID AS A SUB5 "MALE" CUZ THATS SEXUAL HARRASMENT.

Im thinking of taking a creepshot of her but its risky.

三民主義
foids love to pick on us to impress their stupid chads. Everytime they bully us this is what’s in their mind “oh oh hopefully fucking chad picks me after i bully this guy!”

how does this invalidate my point. all im saying is try to fight, and dont be afraid to get your ass beaten up. people will stop picking on you if you stand your ground every time and dont pathetically avoid angering them or worse, beg them to spare you. wish i knew this in school
I stood my ground multiple Times and pepole still screw me over. Thank You for the advice but its not helping brocel.

三民主義

Tbhtbhtbhtbh. I got bullied by them back in hs. Their actions and gossips all have left the deepest scars in my mind. Being bullied by a foid is the least thing you'd expect when you're still naive at their nature. Being downright bullied and humiliated by those you're pursuing to get relationships with is the most brutal rejection of all. It's not just rejection, it's ostracization.

Knowledge is powerful. The moment they know who's chad, see your ugly face, and know how to tell others about it, they'll ruin your life and get rid of you in every way possible. Trying to turn the situation around with truth won't do anything since everyone sides with the "innocent woman". They never should've been put into schools since they'll use it against us.

That time when I was bullied by foids over and over again, and knew they're capable of this level of gossiping, was the time I've lost all empathy to them.
Brutal. Trauma is a females thing

三民主義

Cope, women don't emasculate men that they're attracted to.
yes they do, because they know true masculinity can't be emasculated, shit tests is how they confirm it

yes they do, because they know true masculinity can't be emasculated, shit tests is how they confirm it
Yeah... that's bullshit. I've never seen a girl call a guy she likes "princess" as a way to flirt with him.

Thank You brocel

三民主義
No problem lol, I used to deal with this crap when I was in high school. I had to deal with a stacy constantly calling me gay for no reason.

It's completely over bro.

You bettER CHOose another path AtM.

No problem lol, I used to deal with this crap when I was in high school. I had to deal with a stacy constantly calling me gay for no reason.
I got called a pedophile by a girl i had a crush on. Brutal

三民主義

I've noticed it's been coming very popular to use these emasculating terms towards men these days. Bitches randomly calling guys "girl", "sassy", "sus".

It's like the actually want us to bash their skulls in so they can play the victim. If it bothers you they'll just keep doing it. they're like human gnats just seeking to irritate you.

I'Ts a continuation of antimale shaming tactics. It's most likely that toilets will use terms like these for completely no reason at all or if a man simply states his preferences or grievances calmly. These are the same pieces of shit telling men to "open" up to them. On my chadfish though when I make it clear I don't like this kind of shit they backtrack super quick and adapt an apologetic tone.

I've noticed it's been coming very popular to use these emasculating terms towards men these days. Bitches randomly calling guys "girl", "sassy", "sus".

It's like the actually want us to bash their skulls in so they can play the victim. If it bothers you they'll just keep doing it. they're like human gnats just seeking to irritate you.

I'Ts a continuation of antimale shaming tactics. It's most likely that toilets will use terms like these for completely no reason at all or if a man simply states his preferences or grievances calmly. These are the same pieces of shit telling men to "open" up to them. On my chadfish though when I make it clear I don't like this kind of shit they backtrack super quick and adapt an apologetic tone.
Foids thirst to steal manhood from weak men

三民主義

I think hes just trollin
Bomb Troll Face GIF

三民主義
no I'm not, women w/ chads will still fuck dogs maybe some of them have a fetish for ugly guys

it's uncommon but not impossible, shoot your shot op