Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mom saw that I was on this forum (kinda long)

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I use my mother's laptop to do schoolwork from home (she has two my sister uses the other one). During zoom meetings I go on .co. I was coming back inside after a run today and my mom was on the computer I was using. I had a check in with my psychiatrist over zoom that was gonna start. I hadn't logged out or closed the tab it was on though. when I first walked in she didn't mention it she was just trying to get in to the zoom but couldn't. she ended up just using the other computer because the login information was saved on it (I don't know why she didn't just use that one in the first place).

While we were waiting for the meeting to start she asked my why I was on incel forums I just told her "I dunno" she asked me if I identified with incels I lied and said I didn't she basically talked about how we're a bad group and I shouldn't get involved with it. I tried to tell her incels aren't bad and she asked me what the name means (she knows what it means she was just acting like being incel is a bad thing). She asked me "and what's their philosophy?" which there is no "incel philosophy" we all have different thoughts on it. she didn't seem to agree with me on that but that's when we stopped talking about it and waited for the meeting.

She didn't mention anything about the incel community during the meeting or since then. I'm still not sure she believes I'm not identifying with the community (I say it like that because she wouldn't think that I'm an incel she doesn't think of it as being involuntarily celibate, literally what it memes, but she's one of those people who thinks that you can be involuntarily celibate without being incel, which doesn't make any sense).

I don't really know what to do about this.

That's why you should only use personal devices locked with password to browse .co and other sites which normies hate or use private mode at least

Ogrelossus. Just say you joined here for a school experiment or some shit, I don't know.

It happened for a split second to me once, and no one said anything. Remember to use the Fast Banana theme if there's little to no privacy in your house.

What would happen if you admitted you're incel?

That's why you should only use personal devices locked with password to browse .co and other sites which normies hate or use private mode at least
I do use incognito mode for .co but I'll just use it on my phone from now on
What would happen if you admitted you're incel?
I don't know it'll be bad though
Ogrelossus. Just say you joined here for a school experiment or some shit, I don't know.

It happened for a split second to me once, and no one said anything. Remember to use the Fast Banana theme if there's little to no privacy in your house.
I doubt she'll bring it up again so I don't think I'll need to use an excuse.

Last edited:

Address bar will still display incels.co name and inceldom discussion tho :feelshaha:

Address bar will still display incels.co name and inceldom discussion tho :feelshaha:
Harder for them to see, though, tbh, and it's more effective if the ones your trying to keep this site away from aren't within a super close proximity to the point where they'd be able to see that.

My mom also demanded to know who I was communicating with, that it looked illegal (she caught me logged on .co) and I told her it was a pirate gaming forum.
She told me to stop me coming here lol.

Tell her she's a fucking whore and she should mind her own business.

Bro why would you use a computer that isn’t yours? I only use this website on my phone in incognito mode.

I use my mother's laptop to do schoolwork from home (she has two my sister uses the other one). During zoom meetings I go on .co. I was coming back inside after a run today and my mom was on the computer I was using. I had a check in with my psychiatrist over zoom that was gonna start. I hadn't logged out or closed the tab it was on though. when I first walked in she didn't mention it she was just trying to get in to the zoom but couldn't. she ended up just using the other computer because the login information was saved on it (I don't know why she didn't just use that one in the first place).

While we were waiting for the meeting to start she asked my why I was on incel forums I just told her "I dunno" she asked me if I identified with incels I lied and said I didn't she basically talked about how we're a bad group and I shouldn't get involved with it. I tried to tell her incels aren't bad and she asked me what the name means (she knows what it means she was just acting like being incel is a bad thing). She asked me "and what's their philosophy?" which there is no "incel philosophy" we all have different thoughts on it. she didn't seem to agree with me on that but that's when we stopped talking about it and waited for the meeting.

She didn't mention anything about the incel community during the meeting or since then. I'm still not sure she believes I'm not identifying with the community (I say it like that because she wouldn't think that I'm an incel she doesn't think of it as being involuntarily celibate, literally what it memes, but she's one of those people who thinks that you can be involuntarily celibate without being incel, which doesn't make any sense).

blackpill your mom

Bro why would you use a computer that isn’t yours?

This

I only use this website on my phone in incognito mode.

If its your phone you don't need to use incognito mode, incognito mode is just about preventing the saving of browsing history on your device (your ISP can still see your browsing history though)

Why the fuck are you using an incel forum while on zoom meetings, talk about edgefaggotry biting you in the end

Wait, you don't even have a personal cell phone?

That's why you use incognito and never save the address bar (avoid typing it into non-incognito windows). Never save the password either. Anytime I'm browsing .co (even though it's on my personally-owned mac), if I have to leave for whatever reason I log out and close the incognito window each time and then reopen the incognito window and log back in when I return. It's tedious but if it means no one finds out about this then so be it. I don't even use .co when I'm at school because I'm that paranoid. I had a nightmare about .co getting doxxed similar to your experience with your mom though jfl

My Mom has also caught me on here as well. It was around midnight and I thought she was asleep so I usually leave all my tabs up. I went to the bathroom and I guess I was there for a little while because when I got back she was just there standing in my room looking at my screen. I asked her what was up and minimized my window. She said there was a huge bug in her room and she wanted me to kill it. So I go and kill it and then she falls back to sleep. I open up my window and see I had just made a post about how I was so pathetic and had no friends and fap 5 times a day because I'm so depressed. There is no way she didn't see my post. It was right in the middle of the screen. She didn't say anything but the next few days after that there was this weird vibe in the house. (In all honesty I really need to stop keeping my tabs up. That's how I kept getting caught with other questionable materials in the past.)

But going back to OP: I just find it EXTREMELY HARD to believe this is real. The part that makes me question this scenario is
> She asked me "and what's their philosophy?"
I just don't believe a Mom would ask that question. Moms are stupid as shit. They aren't going to debate philosophy with you. Everything else I could believe but this one sentence really sounds like a fucking larp.

Didn't but I'm gonna say that.

Any real incel... trust me, your Mom already knows. Least if she's not braindead.

Just tell your mom you are posting here because she gave her subhuman genes to you.

Toddler problems...

reads like a LARP tbh. my mom has no idea what the fuck an incel is and I’m sure the same applies to most middle aged women

So what? Your mom catching you playing with yourself would be far worse.

I just find it EXTREMELY HARD to believe this is real. The part that makes me question this scenario is
I just don't believe a Mom would ask that question. Moms are stupid as shit. They aren't going to debate philosophy with you. Everything else I could believe but this one sentence really sounds like a fucking larp.
she wasn't trying to debate the philosophy she was just trying to make a point that the "incel philosophy" is a bad thing

and fap 5 times a day
Pwahahahahahahah that is hilarious, thanks for sharing this, I know it's cringe for you but it's fucking funny for me.

But going back to OP: I just find it EXTREMELY HARD to believe this is real. The part that makes me question this scenario is
HIgh IQ, I didn't wanna be the one to say it first but this whole story is bs.

If its your phone you don't need to use incognito mode, incognito mode is just about preventing the saving of browsing history on your device (your ISP can still see your browsing history though)
I just prefer incognito in case I were to google something in public and this site showed by chance.

For fucks sake; do you guys live in 1984 Universe?

I used to openly browse the forum at work, even while still in an open office where everyone walks by, coffe in hand.

Matter of fact, my manager and supervisor often came by my desk for request, and I had the forum pages expanded full screen, sometimes even writing messages.

My sister and friends knows I browse the forum and often drops some blackpill truths time to time, they sometime tell me to shut up, they sometimes laugh as well, since they know its true?

Maybe its bceause I hang around black people and they just dont give a fuck what site you browse in your free time.

Matter of fact, I was even questioned at Lunch at work why I browse an Incel forum;

"Its interesting to read' I reply.

Nothing happened and we kept the discussion going, this was a foid I mind you.

Learn to own your shit. Except if youre the kind of autist who posts gore or ''I wanna rape 16 year old'' type of shit, then you really shouldnt care about what people thinks, even more if youre a loner (im actually quite social).

No the FBI isnt coming after you and people will only disrespect you if you stutter or hesitate on why youre here as they ll sense weakness and people always bully weak people.

wouldn't give a damn crew.

FIrstly if my parents were to see me browsing this site: it would be on my device. You need your own device.
Secondly, man up and tell her to do one.
Learn to own your shit. Except if youre the kind of autist who posts gore or ''I wanna rape 16 year old'' type of shit, then you really shouldnt care about what people thinks, even more if youre a loner (im actually quite social).

Should have told her that the reason you’re on incel forums is because of her breeding with a subhuman or having subhuman genes herself.

During zoom meetings I go on .co.
Stop doing this.

I was coming back inside after a run today and my mom was on the computer I was using. I had a check in with my psychiatrist over zoom that was gonna start. I hadn't logged out or closed the tab it was on though. when I first walked in she didn't mention it she was just trying to get in to the zoom but couldn't. she ended up just using the other computer because the login information was saved on it (I don't know why she didn't just use that one in the first place).

kek.

You should have been more careful and only browsed this site when you were sure no one was going to look at your computer.

Your mom probably looked up incels and saw a bunch of online articles about incel terrorism. You going to jail.

That is why your Incel!

My mom also demanded to know who I was communicating with, that it looked illegal (she caught me logged on .co) and I told her it was a pirate gaming forum.
She told me to stop me coming here lol.
True my mom says that they'll lock me up for being on here.
Tell her she's a fucking whore and she should mind her own business.

Shit man. I hope she doesn't start monitoring your browsing data and limiting your access to internet. She isn't over it, trust me, she's going to be skeptical.

Prepare to enter the truecel.

my dad saw the tab open on my laptop when he sudenly came in my room but he does'nt know what an incel is so it does'nt matter. couple of my friends know i send them screenshots in a groupchat. and my sister i frequently show her stuff from here but she does'nt agree much
have'nt had any problems yet though.

So what? Your mom catching you playing with yourself would be far worse.
Caught jacking it? Just state you're busy with your gf, need some privacy lol.

She probably thinks its a dangerous group.

My mother doesn’t know who incels are and doesnt speak english so i can postmaxx here literally when she looking at my screen :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

For fucks sake; do you guys live in 1984 Universe?

I used to openly browse the forum at work, even while still in an open office where everyone walks by, coffe in hand.

Matter of fact, my manager and supervisor often came by my desk for request, and I had the forum pages expanded full screen, sometimes even writing messages.

My sister and friends knows I browse the forum and often drops some blackpill truths time to time, they sometime tell me to shut up, they sometimes laugh as well, since they know its true?

Maybe its bceause I hang around black people and they just dont give a fuck what site you browse in your free time.

Matter of fact, I was even questioned at Lunch at work why I browse an Incel forum;

"Its interesting to read' I reply.

Nothing happened and we kept the discussion going, this was a foid I mind you.

No the FBI isnt coming after you and people will only disrespect you if you stutter or hesitate on why youre here as they ll sense weakness and people always bully weak people.

Dude this just sounds stupid, if you want to keep working a crappy dead end job and never get a promotion, this is advice to follow, if you want to get promoted at some point, your social standing and peoples perception of you DOES MATTER

Maybe you have an inheritance waiting on you or something or you are on your "big break" on some financial venture, but for those who are still working and trying to "move up the ladder" your advice is pretty stupid, in some workplaces you can even be fired for that shit because you are literally using company resources to consume discriminatory content (let me remind you), you could very easily be fired for that

I'm not even trying to "move up" at my current place of work and I'd never do any shit like that because it would just make it less convenient for me