Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My old high school friend is getting married.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
And I'm going to have to attend becasue he and his family are family friends. Just thinking about this is making me suicidal. This guy has already experienced the seuxal touch of a woman. He has literally entered a woman and experienced the euphoria of young sex. Meanwhile I'm a 24 year old underacheiving loser with nothing to be proud of. i've never touched a woman sexually and no woman has seen me as a sexual being. I really don't want to go but I don't know how to get out of it.

And this isn't a betabuxx marriage. He's chadlite, 24, and his fiancee is hot af.

fake covid, i've gotten out of so many things saying that.

At least you have an old high school friend who still remembers you or at least likes you enough to invite you to their wedding.

I do not attend marriages, period. Koste es, was es wolle.

I do not attend marriages, period. Koste es, was es wolle.
Wie gecuckt. Muss man sein jemandes Sex leben zu celebrieren , während du nicht ficken kannst ..

My old high school friend got married, got cucked, and got divorced. All in the same year.

Xanax and alcohol always make a great party. :feelsthink:

dont go to any wedding. are you out of your mind.

And I'm going to have to attend becasue he and his family are family friends. Just thinking about this is making me suicidal. This guy has already experienced the seuxal touch of a woman. He has literally entered a woman and experienced the euphoria of young sex. Meanwhile I'm a 24 year old underacheiving loser with nothing to be proud of. i've never touched a woman sexually and no woman has seen me as a sexual being. I really don't want to go but I don't know how to get out of it.

And this isn't a betabuxx marriage. He's chadlite, 24, and his fiancee is hot af.
If it's any consolation, his wife first giggled over a dick in her hand when she was 12.