Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My quality of life is very poor

Recruit
★★★★★
I have such severe fatigue even walking to the nearest supermarket feels like a huge task. I'm also a poorcel. It's cold in my room. And a family member of mine seems to think this is all my choice. Try living with PTSD and you'll see it's not that easy.

Are your testosterone levels okay?

New incels everyday, tf is going on.

I actually don't have central heating in my room atm (long story).

So my solution was to buy a £32 electric heater.

... which then turned out to have a frickin' awful built-in thermostat.

So my solution was to buy a £22 separate thermostat that you plug into the wall and then plug the heater into that.

This solution is pretty epic tbh. I know the electricity costs a bit but hey it's only one room :)

If you need a bit more cash then erm... maybe train in something? I keep meaning to go into IT but I lack the motivation >.<

New incels everyday, tf is going on.
The more attention we receive from IT-minded mainstream media, from social media whores, from cucked researchers, the more men will hear about us and join us. There are millions of incels around the globe but they don't know their name yet.

The more attention we receive from IT-minded mainstream media, from social media whores, from cucked researchers, the more men will hear about us and join us. There are millions of incels around the globe but they don't know their name yet.
This blackpill stuff is growing at an alarming rate

I have such severe fatigue even walking to the nearest supermarket feels like a huge task.
Same,it's called having severe depression,it completely drains you of energy
I'm also a poorcel.
Same
It's cold in my room.
Same
Try living with PTSD and you'll see it's not that easy.
I know,getting flashback of past events where you were treated like trash by scumciety is enraging af