Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My real height is 5'10 without shoes, yet I am still an incel

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
With shoes I can mog to a 6'. But the problem is, I can't even find someone to be attracted to me, and it hurts. Height is not everything !

I don't get this "with shoes i'm x height". You do realise everyone wears shoes?
I'm 45m tall when I climb a tree:feelstastyman:

Fuarkkk I would literally kill to be 5'10

At least youre not a subhuman manlet like I am:chad:

With shoes I can mog to a 6'. But the problem is, I can't even find someone to be attracted to me, and it hurts. Height is not everything !
5'10 barefoot is borderline manlet tier. I'm 5'11 and change barefoot, but it doesn't matter because chink face. You need the whole package.

Fuarkkk I would literally kill to be 5'10
As a 5'8cel, same. Sucks how all my brothers are at least 6'+ and as the last born, I'm 5'8. :feelsrope:

5'10 barefoot is borderline manlet tier. I'm 5'11 and change barefoot, but it doesn't matter because chink face. You need the whole package.
5'11? Well i am 6'2 and i feel like shit cause i was almost 6'3

Height doesnt matter, the thing is your clown face :society:

As a 5'8cel, same. Sucks how all my brothers are at least 6'+ and as the last born, I'm 5'8. :feelsrope:
My 15 year old brother heightmogs me by like 2 inches and he's 4 years younger than me. To make matters worse, yesterday when I walked past him he smirked. This caused my mom to ask him what's funny and then they both fucking laughed. I know it was because of my height. It truly never began for us
Fuck my life
No i am not. DIDNT WE ALREADY GET OVER THIS?
If you really weren't an alt, you wouldn't get this angry whenever I joke about it :feelskek:

My 15 year old brother heightmogs me by like 2 inches and he's 4 years younger than me. To make matters worse, yesterday when I walked past him he smirked. This caused my mom to ask him what's funny and then they both fucking laughed. I know it was because of my height. It truly never began for us

Fuck my life

If you really weren't an alt, you wouldn't get this angry whenever I joke about it :feelskek:
Maybe im just not drae

Also nigga is just two inches taller and acts like a god? Clap his ass

Fuck my life

Maybe im just not drae
I wonder who you are then?
hes angry because you gave the wrong guess
lol nah, he's angry because I attempted to guess at all. Actually I think he's mad that I somehow knew he was an alt in the first place
Also nigga is just two inches taller and acts like a god? Clap his ass
Yeah, it's fucking annoying and potent LDARfuel

But why would I fight him just because he did that? I would come off as more of an insecure manlet than I already am plus my mom would never allow that

I wonder who you are then?

lol nah, he's angry because I attempted to guess at all. Actually I think he's mad that I somehow knew he was an alt in the first place

Yeah, it's fucking annoying

But why would I fight him just because he did that? I would come off as more of an insecure manlet than I already am plus my mom would never allow that
It was obvious ngl.

If he disrespect you like that cause of 2 inches. then i assume he fucks with you often?

Do you live in the West?

stop trolling me :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::society:

It was obvious ngl.

If he disrespect you like that cause of 2 inches. then i assume he fucks with you often?
Nah, fortunately we don't live in the same house. He never fucked with me openly besides the annoying foid like microaggressions. I haven't even talked to him since 2016 lol

View attachment 538271

Nah, fortunately we don't live in the same house. He never fucked with me openly besides the annoying foid like microaggressions. I haven't even talked to him since 2016 lol
Mogs me to oblivion if you have an apartment

You need to be atleast 6' or taller, 5'10 doesn't cut these days.

Where are you from OP?

im 186cm, still incel. i get signs of interest from women, but don't know how to interpret that. In any case, I've never spoken to a girl, I'm mentally ill on top of that.

im 186cm, still incel. i get signs of interest from women, but don't know how to interpret that. In any case, I've never spoken to a girl, I'm mentally ill on top of that.
Nigga...

Keep bragging you faggot.

At this rate like half the forum is going to rope because the other half MOGS them to oblivion. Yet everyone is actually still Incel because of how insane the world has become.