Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My roommate just roasted me

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
Saying that i read too much and still score less marks and it's fucking true and he pointed out his other friend who always roam around and have a friend circle and even have a hot gf don't study too much and still have score more than me i don't know but killing myself is the only cope against my low iq

Bro makes a thread because this is his first time getting roasted and mocked by a Normie. Bro this shit happen to me everyday of my life online and irl

stab him 276 times (in REAL LIFE SIMULATOR)

Don't kill yourself, old age would do it for you + normies would laugh at you + you don't have the balls to do it anyway. Prisonmaxx if you poor.

Saying that i read too much and still score less marks and it's fucking true and he pointed out his other friend who always roam around and have a friend circle and even have a hot gf don't study too much and still have score more than me i don't know but killing myself is the only cope against my low iq
Iqpill is brutal, high iq chad can not study and still get top ivy league grades while we cant

Bro makes a thread because this is his first time getting roasted and mocked by a Normie. Bro this shit happen to me everyday of my life online and irl
Should I post everytime when a normie mocks me ?

Should I post everytime when a normie mocks me ?
No because if I did that I’d be posting 2 times a day at my social peak I would’ve been posting like 15 times a day

Are you a nigger, GrAY?

over

If youre inside all day please open your windows to get proper ventilation. Your grades will increase when you get proper fresh air, high co2 concentrations naturally occurring indoors is shown to lower iq drastically

If youre inside all day please open your windows to get proper ventilation. Your grades will increase when you get proper fresh air, high co2 concentrations naturally occurring indoors is shown to lower iq drastically
Thanks for the advice will do it

Thanks for the advice will do it
Robert Redford Nod GIF

I hated having roommates, I'm glad I live alone

I knew a guy who always performed better than me. But on top of that he was engaged in sports, had a really cute gf and was overall a really chill good looking guy.

Last edited:
It doesn’t really matter if he’s just coasting now, in the end we’re all gonna have to work our asses off or get ubi

I knew a guy who always performed better than me. But on top of that he was engaged in sports, had a really cute gf and was overall a really chill good looking guy.
Low iq is a curse

It doesn’t really matter if he’s just coasting now, in the end we’re all gonna have to work our asses off or get ubi
Only if i get a job with shit tier social skills and retardness

Can’t imagine living with a roommate ngl