Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister said I could pass as a girl

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Title. I don't really remember the context, It was a while ago but I remember dying a little inside; I wanna die.

Would you bang your sister to ascend? Fakecel if the answer is no.

See you in ban appeals

JFL WTF that's brutal

She's basically saying you're low t as fuck. Shit I could imagine something like that happening to me ngl.

Tbh one time I got mistaken for a girl by my teacher but that was at quick glance from distance but still it was probably my rounded jaw that made her think that

Would you bang your sister to ascend? Fakecel if the answer is no.
For sure. Anyone here who really is an incel would happily agree

With the way the dating market is heading, incestmaxxing may be another option to consider, fakecel.
agreed, if you can't get a boner for your sister (a young foid of the same race around your age), you're probably a fag.

Can i fuck your sister?

Lol brutal manlet and high neotony pill

you think it's convenient to want to fuck a foid who doesn't exist?
no cause you wouldn't be saying retarded shit ike that if you had a sister.

lesbianmax. This can work great for you if you think about it.
You don't have to change anything about yourself but don't tell anyone you're a guy and get a lesbian to ascend with. If she rejects you after finding out you're a guy you can pull the transphobic card and the media will support you and back you up and go after the foid as a transphobe.

In the end you would have gaslighting foids at your feet to show that they're not transphobic to fuck you while staying as a dude. Living life like a chadlite because of how messed up the world is today.

Use their stupidity to your advantage. lesbianmax.
no cause you wouldn't be saying retarded shit ike that if you had a sister.
I don't know. I have cousins I wish weren't cousins that I also wish I had a chance with.

Joined Dec 9
Lol okay IT fag
You're a low IQ retard. Clearly you haven't seen my posts on IT. You're the type of dude who'd drink chad's cum from a roastie if given the opportunity.

40% of females are bisexual now. maybe you can get one of those

You're a low IQ retard. Clearly you haven't seen my posts on IT. You're the type of dude who'd drink chad's cum from a roastie if given the opportunity.
Lol my IQ is tested at 130, I’m in graduate school, I can sniff out fakecel fags like you from a mile away. Gtfo

Lol my IQ is tested at 130, I’m in graduate school, I can sniff out fakecel fags like you from a mile away. Gtfo
Muh high IQ, fuck back to 4 chan and stay there. Any retard can enter into graduate school. Colleges are desperate for money and for retards who spend it like you. At least mine is free and the government pays me maintenance as well. You paying full price, fagtard?

Muh high IQ, fuck back to 4 chan and stay there. Any retard can enter into graduate school. Colleges are desperate for money and for retards who spend it like you. At least mine is free and the government pays me maintenance as well. You paying full price, fagtard?
Scholarship, fully paid. Never been on 4 Chan in my life lol. You’re such a predictably unintelligent faggot. Oh anyone can get into graduate school? You sure about that? Go ahead and apply to a graduate school for chemical engineering and HMU when you’re accepted LOL

The low-t high estrogenpill destroyed me

probably gymcel and build muscle

Thats gay bro

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you're a cumskin.

Foids have no empathy for our plight