Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister said I could pass as a girl

For sure. Anyone here who really is an incel would happily agree

No

None of my sisters are hot enough that I would even think of crossing the incest taboo treshold, my sister would have to be a bombshell 8/10 for me to think about fucking her, a 7 minimum

No

None of my sisters are hot enough that I would even think of crossing the incest taboo treshold, my sister would have to be a bombshell 8/10 for me to think about fucking her, a 7 minimum
people here who don’t have sisters just don’t understand this concept tbh. your brain tends to block you from feeling attraction to your sister, as a biological function. they assume your brain just registers them the same as any other female when that really isn’t the case (unless u have mental illness and fucked up family dynamics like OP)

No

I don’t have a sister so I wouldn’t know but I feel like in theory if I had an opportunity to fuck a foid I would take up the opportunity

Today both my sister's tried to convince me that being alone is the best thing ever, saying things like 'you can travel' 'women are annoying anyway' 'consentrate on your career' ... despite the fact neither of them have been alone more than a month. These bitches cannot sympathise at all. I told them I hate women and got no reaction at all.