Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my t levels are supposedly high yet i feel low t

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★★
900ng/dl yet i have no motivation and i goon all day. My prime is spent doing pointless shit because i didnt succeed in my teen years and get the foundation for college/uni success

@Pikacel over for us

i actually wish i got a low t result cuz i wouldve been forced to fix my lifestyle. If i fix my lifestyle ill have quite high t levels which is lifefuel but i still dont see myself becoming a proper workaholic who works towards goals like a normoid who had normal teen years

i dont feel high t though. I play games and its clear other players want to win more than me. I see people being aggressive in social situations whereas i rarely do that.

Image 2024 05 12 162948942

the things id give to just have a normal life like when i was younger than 17. I see peope doing activities i used to do and it sucks i cant do it because of my face and trauma

i feel both 16 and 80. I long to do what i did before at the expense of compulsory adult activities like wageslaving yet i live the life of an old cripple

Last edited:
i dont feel high t though. I play games and its clear other players want to win more than me. I see people being aggressive in social situations whereas i rarely do that.
If there are not patterns of aggressiveness than testosterone does nothing

If there are not patterns of aggressiveness than testosterone does nothing
it does nothing after a certain point

you need to also have a good lifestyle and have optimal vitamin and blood levels

Perhaps the results were fake? idk, you can be depressed.

Trucel trait: all your high T does is recede your hairline and make you angry.

Perhaps the results were fake? idk, you can be depressed.
nah theyre real

i complained to my doctor about feeling like shit so he ordered full blood work

Yea im depressed, maybe t makes lack of pussy feel like the end of thr world

maybe t makes lack of pussy feel like the end of thr world
Maybe? I don't think so brocel. 100% certain because I also feel the same way and my test levels fell within the normal range.

nah theyre real

i complained to my doctor about feeling like shit so he ordered full blood work

Yea im depressed, maybe t makes lack of pussy feel like the end of thr world
Lack of pussy is the end of the world, because then who's going to carry your lineage? Your bestie?

900ng/dl yet i have no motivation and i goon all day. My prime is spent doing pointless shit because i didnt succeed in my teen years and get the foundation for college/uni success
having high t wont turn you great you still need to have the mindset, the fact you can jack off shows you still have energy aka good t levels. i also thought perhaps having high t would make life a breeze but it just soothes the physical a bit, mentally if anything it ramps up neuroticism

900 is low
@gymcellragefuel help him out

900ng/dl yet i have no motivation and i goon all day
Because you're wasting your brain's potency and "motivation" by cooming too much, it has little to do with T levels and everything to do with your brain, sexual stimulation and orgasm is a CNS neurotransmitter opioid addiction activity not a hormonal one
orgasm is a sudden release of intracellular reserve of neurotransmitters (dopamine and acetylcholine) into inter-cellular space, but those neurotransmitters are also needed for thinking and motor function (what you call "motivation", "energy", "concentration"), they are brain's fuel to function, after orgasm you lose a big part of your ability to think and move until the dope gets back into the neurons (which takes hours and uses energy, that's also why we feel hungry after cooming, for brain it feels the same as a workout session or thinking too much), the solution is to coom less

If your problem in life is motivation, try cooming once every 3 days (2 days in between), only once each session without edging and do it past 6pm, after a few weeks you'll get the energy you want without having to completely abstain from fapping (you'll still be subhuman btw, nofap/lowfap won't change your smv but it WILL give you energy to do things)

Last edited:
Samurai genes

Isn't gooning a high t trait

maybe t makes lack of pussy feel like the end of thr world
It does.
900 is low
@gymcellragefuel help him out
:feelskek: 900 is actually high for a natural. But he should say what his free T is :feelswhere:
people being aggressive in social situations
that doesn’t mean they have high T. They want to just be “people pleasers “ and are scared of being alone or left out. IMO it’s low T to constantly try and “fit in” to normie faggot groups

It does.

:feelskek: 900 is actually high for a natural. But he should say what his free T is :feelswhere:

that doesn’t mean they have high T. They want to just be “people pleasers “ and are scared of being alone or left out. IMO it’s low T to constantly try and “fit in” to normie faggot groups
yea my free t is lower

like its the equivalent of 800ng/dl or so

yea my free t is lower

Still high. I also relate to how you feel. Like without a foid who loves you , then what’s the fucking point

yea my free t is lower

Fck bro i was 860ng/dl did a blood test a year and a half ago i thought i was low t too i was just eating shit food and drinking supplements on top of it that s it , i wasn't even training i stopped doing it lol i was just a hairy ogre , but actually when i really look at it i was indeed high t just wasn't aware of it high t can make you more introverted and emotionnal i guess it depends on the people capitalise on it dude and go lift.