Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My therapist: ¨Inkwells need to work on their personality¨

Dialgatime321

Dialgatime321

Banned
-
My female, 8/10 therapist and I were talking, and I started browsing this site. She asked me, ¨why do you SYMPATHIZE so much with ugly men?!¨ she asked me (I´m quoting VERBATIM). I looked her dead in the eyes and said, ¨because they´re suffering.¨ ¨Sorry, sorry, haha,¨ she self-corrected, realizing she had accidently let the truth slip out. ¨What i MEAN is, why do you feel such a strange need to be interested in the plight of these guys on the internet? Are you still under the delusion that you´re one of them?¨ (We had discussed this before, and she said that I was average or slightly above average attractiveness. Never believed her). ¨No, haha, of course not, I have a lot of problems with the incel community and their ideology, but I enjoy browsing the forums because it gives an interesting perspective.¨
¨Well,¨ she said, ¨maybe these guys would have an easier time finding a GIRLFRIEND if they stopped spending all day WHINING on the internet.¨ ¨Maybe then, they could work on their PERSONALITY¨.
I acted exasperated, put my head back on the couch and said, ¨God you sound just like IncelTears...but I´m too tired and lazy to refute you right now...¨
I´ve never won an argument with her. Fuck, I´ve never even won an argument with my parents except like once in my life, or even normie peers. I´ve never even won an argument on the internet before in my life. The only argument I´ve ever won in my entire life (no joke) was when I was right about the fact that flamingos are pink because they eat shrimp when I was like 8 years old when arguing with my parents. My dad had a 140 IQ, and was a master debater and also very dominant and would tell me I was being disrespectful if he didn´t like my arguments.
JFL at never having won an argument in my entire life with anybody or anything ever, despite being convinced I was right 90% of the time.

Anyway, MASK FUCKING OFF. So painfully predictable. What to do, .co?

Suggest she fucks you if you have such a great personality and are above avg in looks.

"Average" in 2020 as a man, you pretty much don't exist to women unless to be used as a punching bag for politics.

(We had discussed this before, and she said that I was average or slightly above average attractiveness. Never believed her)
If nothing in your life validates that (so what you look like/how tall you are/how people treat you/your success romantically) then it's bullshit.

the absolute state of your life, going to a female therapist :feelswhat:

I hope you aren't paying for those sessions.
My mother pays for my therapy but it just costs a few dollars (3rd world country) and i just talk about my anxiety regarding common situations. I know it will be useless trying to discuss inceldom with them.
Also wtf, why the majority of therapists are female. I'm planning about getting a male therapist again.

Edit:

Keep in mind that average=ugly in today's world, simple as that.

Suggest she fucks you if you have such a great personality and are above avg in looks.
There OP.

There's a "winning argument" for you right there courtesy of our boy Ellsworth.

Be sure to thank him silently once she's on her knees draining your balls.

the absolute state of your life, going to a female therapist :feelswhat:
Thiss

Keep in mind that average=ugly in today's world, simple as that.

Show her a picture of a filthy curry and then ask her: "This guy has everything you're looking for personality-wise, he's funny intelligent etc. Would you date him?"

JoinedJan 27, 2020Messages34

Show her a picture of a filthy curry and then ask her: "This guy has everything you're looking for personality-wise, he's funny intelligent etc. Would you date him?"
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

JoinedJan 27, 2020Messages34
Joined Noc 7, 2017 Messages 4559
20 year age difference, ma dood. I´m 20. She´s older, like 43 but has no children (she refused to give me details about her boyfriend, but what I can gather from photos and what she accidentally let slip out was he was a 6´2¨+ blonde jock.) She still looks better than the average 20 year old, like significantly so.

Last edited:

20 year age difference, ma dood. I´m 20. She´s older, like 43 but has no children (she refused to give me details about her boyfriend, but what I can gather from photos and what she accidentally let slip out was he was a 6´2¨+ blonde jock.) She still looks better than the average 20 year old, like significantly so.
another graycel troll

Still to this day have no idea what "work on your personality" even means.

gEt SoMe HoBbIeS
StOp HaViNg OpInIoNs GiRlS dOn´T lIkE
bE HeAltHy AnD cOnFiDeNT

You know, that shit.

By personality they mean smile and put up with it cause the thought of an incel finding peace with himself horrifies them.

TheRapy is absolutely pointless. All they will try to do is convince you that your life isn't so bad, while not doing anything to help improve it.

I know for a goddamn FACT that it isn't about personality and all about how I look. Girls are repulsed by me and actively avoid me, never initiate conversation with me, and do not make eye contact. My personality is entirely irrelevant because nobody wants to get to know me in the first place.

gEt SoMe HoBbIeS
StOp HaViNg OpInIoNs GiRlS dOn´T lIkE
bE HeAltHy AnD cOnFiDeNT

You know, that shit.

I have plenty of hobbies.
I don't have any radical/hateful/antidemocratic opinions
I'm confident and my health problems (partial blindness) cannot be fixed.

So where's my gf Stacy?

Lol, normie advice really is meme advice.

just give foids compliments bro it shows your great personality :chad:

JFL meme gender, she has a chad bf and she doesnt even realise shes part of the damn problem

stop wasting your money on therapists. They can´t change your looks or your height. Its absolutely useless.

Stop going to jewrapy you cuck

I can't see why incels even go to therapy these days. It is so goddamn useless it isn't even funny (unless you have an actual mental disease ofc but then a psychiatrist would be better imo)

Stop spending money on this shit and use it for looksmaxxing (that could actually bring the results you seek) or copes instead.

I acted exasperated, put my head back on the couch and said, ¨God you sound just like IncelTears...but I´m too tired and lazy to refute you right now...
Sounds like a gigalarp.

No, I'm legit. That's what I actually said. Read my post history, I'm a greycel should take less than 10 mins.
Why did you make it sound so dramatic like you were telling a fictional story?

My female, 8/10 therapist and I were talking, and I started browsing this site. She asked me, ¨why do you SYMPATHIZE so much with ugly men?!¨ she asked me (I´m quoting VERBATIM). I looked her dead in the eyes and said, ¨because they´re suffering.¨ ¨Sorry, sorry, haha,¨ she self-corrected, realizing she had accidently let the truth slip out. ¨What i MEAN is, why do you feel such a strange need to be interested in the plight of these guys on the internet? Are you still under the delusion that you´re one of them?¨ (We had discussed this before, and she said that I was average or slightly above average attractiveness. Never believed her). ¨No, haha, of course not, I have a lot of problems with the incel community and their ideology, but I enjoy browsing the forums because it gives an interesting perspective.¨
¨Well,¨ she said, ¨maybe these guys would have an easier time finding a GIRLFRIEND if they stopped spending all day WHINING on the internet.¨ ¨Maybe then, they could work on their PERSONALITY¨.
I acted exasperated, put my head back on the couch and said, ¨God you sound just like IncelTears...but I´m too tired and lazy to refute you right now...¨
I´ve never won an argument with her. Fuck, I´ve never even won an argument with my parents except like once in my life, or even normie peers. I´ve never even won an argument on the internet before in my life. The only argument I´ve ever won in my entire life (no joke) was when I was right about the fact that flamingos are pink because they eat shrimp when I was like 8 years old when arguing with my parents. My dad had a 140 IQ, and was a master debater and also very dominant and would tell me I was being disrespectful if he didn´t like my arguments.
JFL at never having won an argument in my entire life with anybody or anything ever, despite being convinced I was right 90% of the time.

Anyway, MASK FUCKING OFF. So painfully predictable. What to do, .co?
Ask her to have sex with you to prove that she's right.

Didn't read but

Low T spotted

¨Maybe then, they could work on their PERSONALITY¨.
Whenever a foid says this, all you ever need to say is "There are murders, thieves, rapists, and child molesters who have no problem having relationships with women. Is my personality worse than all of theirs?"

personality personality :soy:

Never go to therapy again, stop with that cuckness

Didn't read but

Low T spotted
Low IQ spotted. My T is "perfectly normal" according to bullshit endocrine tests, but even if it wasn't, JFL at thinking that low T is anything more than a condition that contributes to inceldom. Testosterone is a degenerate chemical that contributes to toxic masculinity, AKA the exact same hierarchical fuckgames that put us here to begin with. Self-image is toxic, and seratonin should be abolished. Women will exclude men in whichever pattern destroys men the most, to shit-test them into taking back control.
Why did you make it sound so dramatic like you were telling a fictional story?
That's just my style of storytelling. I try to make it interesting to keep the reader engaged in my intellectualization. Otherwise I get people saying shit like, "too long, didn't read" "YAWN" and other retarded bullshit.

She called incels ugly, and then said it's their personality.

Which one is it, bitch?

Testosterone is a degenerate chemical that contributes to toxic masculinity, AKA the exact same hierarchical fuckgames that put us here to begin with. Self-image is toxic, and seratonin should be abolished.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah browsing .co is something I'm gonna do during a therapy session.

Testosterone is a degenerate chemical that contributes to toxic masculinity, AKA the exact same hierarchical fuckgames that put us here to begin with. Self-image is toxic, and seratonin should be abolished.
Lmao dude