Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My weekly art cope 3: M122- Red She Hulk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
She T mogs and framemogs me to self harm :feelsrope:

that's pretty good. How come you draw all your heroes at the same angle? I like your slutty Dazzler. You should make more incel related art

that's pretty good. How come you draw all your heroes at the same angle? I like your slutty Dazzler. You should make more incel related art
It's not my art. And the artist draws this set of drawings at the same angle to he can show off their designs. His Spider-Man stuff has more difference in form.

It's not my art. And the artist draws this set of drawings at the same angle to he can show off their designs. His Spider-Man stuff has more difference in form.
Oh it's not your art. Why would you link to an amateur then? I mean he's not the worst. I suppose it's good in the sense that if the artist is too good then it makes you feel shitty, but if you look at mediocre artists, that's something you can aspire to.

Oh it's not your art. Why would you link to an amateur then? I mean he's not the worst. I suppose it's good in the sense that if the artist is too good then it makes you feel shitty, but if you look at mediocre artists, that's something you can aspire to.
So why lie about it being good? To make me feel better? And I posted it because I like it.

So why lie about it being good? To make me feel better? And I posted it because I like it.
he's not bad, he's just not a pro. It's okay to like what you like

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back