Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My ideal foid is a wildmutt like Adriana Lima

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★

A foid having a race and culture is a red flag tbh. When it comes to superior peoples like Euros and Japs, not only do I feel unworthy of mixing with such people, I would also resent any foid who inherits such an ancestral legacy and chooses to mongrelize her lineage with a poopskin creature

As for ethnic foids, I just don’t know if I could ever see eye to eye with one. Not only am I unwilling to put up with their barbarous third world sensibilities, I also just can’t deal with how much shitnics love to cope. Despite nationalism being less common in females overall, shitskin foids just can’t stop coping. They’re the types that will brag about the beauty and quality of their homeland while sitting in an apartment somewhere in Berlin, London, or Jew York City. They’ll oftentimes be white fetishizers behind closed doors and practice the “hate white men, date white men” mentality, yet still do the most race and culture-coping in front of the world

Logically, the only solution here is an extreme mutt-bitch.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRvCWALF/

Someone who is so incredibly mongrelized that they lack a meaningful connection to any group identity or culture

Such a foid will be more of a blank slate, someone who I can easier mold into my Mrs. Chudpreet :feelsdevil:

Ofc though, as the prefix implies, this is all cope. I’m a 2-3/10 face 5’9” curry with a weird walk :feelscry:

Last edited:
View attachment 972813
A foid having a race and culture is a red flag tbh. I mean for superior peoples like Euros and Japs, not only do I feel unworthy of mixing with such people, I would also resent any foid who inherits such an ancestral legacy and chooses to mongrelize her lineage with a poopskin creature

As for ethnic foids, I just don’t know if I could ever see eye to eye with one. Not only am I unwilling to put up with their barbarous third world sensibilities, I also just can’t deal with how much shitnics love to cope. Despite nationalism being less common in females overall, shitskin foids LOVE to cope.

They’re the types that will brag about the beauty and quality of their homeland while sitting in an apartment somewhere in Berlin, London, or Jew York City. They’ll oftentimes be white fetishizers behind closed doors and practice the “hate white men, date white men” mentality, yet still do the most race and culture-coping in front of the world

Someone who is so incredibly mongrelized that they lack a meaningful connection to any group identity or culture

Such a foid will be more of a blank slate, someone who I can easier mold into my Mrs. Chudpreet :feelsdevil:

Ofc though, as the prefix implies, this is all cope. I’m a 2-3/10 face 5’9” curry with a weird walk :feelscry:

Poopskin creature ahaha

View attachment 972813
A foid having a race and culture is a red flag tbh. I mean for superior peoples like Euros and Japs, not only do I feel unworthy of mixing with such people, I would also resent any foid who inherits such an ancestral legacy and chooses to mongrelize her lineage with a poopskin creature

As for ethnic foids, I just don’t know if I could ever see eye to eye with one. Not only am I unwilling to put up with their barbarous third world sensibilities, I also just can’t deal with how much shitnics love to cope. Despite nationalism being less common in females overall, shitskin foids LOVE to cope.

They’re the types that will brag about the beauty and quality of their homeland while sitting in an apartment somewhere in Berlin, London, or Jew York City. They’ll oftentimes be white fetishizers behind closed doors and practice the “hate white men, date white men” mentality, yet still do the most race and culture-coping in front of the world

ADRIANA CHECHIK IS BEST @proudweeb CHANGE MY MIND BITCH SHE IS ULTIMATE SLUT ON ANOTHER LEVEL

-
Ah, yea...- she is a "tossed salad", as everyone in the world will be one day
-
Adriana Lima 02

-
-

Fellow far-right shitskins, what’s your thoughts?
@ElTruecel @Nate Higgers @wereq

Fucking cunt vile whore she looks like $200 hooker I would fuck but for relation ship I want prime 18 yr old blonde sworhority girl

Fellow far-right shitskins, what’s your thoughts?
@ElTruecel @Nate Higgers @wereq
All the foids I’ve had extremely serious attraction to we’re all really skinny Latinas (mestizas & castizas usually) so not so much different from what you think. But my taste is like objective I feel like Meds (Italians, Greek, Spanish), Latinas & maybe even some North Africans have the most Stacy features that attract me to the most ofc if they’re stick thin like which is what I like.

But like these foids aren’t like giga mongrelized. Lima was Brazilian but yea she was definitely really mixed.

Idk my taste is pretty objective tbf and isn’t really niche. I’d ofc ascend with anything not a landwhale but that’s what I like in terms of aesthetics.

I just want a shy cute foid

All the foids I’ve had extremely serious attraction to we’re all really skinny Latinas (mestizas & castizas usually) so not so much different from what you think. But my taste is like objective I feel like Meds (Italians, Greek, Spanish), Latinas & maybe even some North Africans have the most Stacy features that attract me to the most ofc if they’re stick thin like which is what I like.
Hard agree from me as well. The only pheno traits I really have a preference for are tan skin and a straight & narrow nose. So Med, Castiza, and Nafri stacies look best to me.

Problem is I don’t feel worthy of mixing with better people as an Australoid truecel. So I’d rather some mongrel lab experiment

Hard agree from me as well. The only pheno traits I really have a preference for are tan skin and a straight & narrow nose. So Med, Castiza, and Nafri stacies look best to me.

Problem is I don’t feel worthy of mixing with better people as an Australoid truecel. So I’d rather some mongrel lab experiment
Like would another example be a foid like zendaya?

Like would another example be a foid like zendaya?
Mulattos tend to have more of a strong black identity. I would say something more like an extreme mutt like Lima (or maybe a hapa cause they’re all mentally ill with identity issues)

Fucking cunt vile whore she looks like $200 hooker I would fuck but for relation ship I want prime 18 yr old blonde sworhority girl
See I just can’t understand the rest of you deathnics, we aren’t on the same level spiritually. What makes you feel worthy of such a foid?

Mulattos tend to have more of a strong black identity. I would say something more like an extreme mutt like Lima (or maybe a hapa cause they’re all mentally ill with identity issues)
Ah
See I just can’t understand the rest of you deathnics, we aren’t on the same level spiritually. What makes you feel worthy of such a foid?
lol @faded is Jewish

I am not fucking ethnic call me that shit skin I am white and I could steal every cent you have and make sure you never ascend I am Jewish and rich and the gods chosen race on this vile shit hole planet I am entitled to any foid I demand

I am not fucking ethnic call me that shit skin I am white and I could steal every cent you have and make sure you never ascend I am Jewish and rich and the gods chosen race on this vile shit hole planet I am entitled to any foid I demand
Cope kike. You are not and will never be white, you are a sandnigger with some European admixture

Thread dead ofc. Any thread that requires a modicum of creativity and critical thought to engage with gets drowned out by GrAYs farming engagement with “Just Be *x*” posts :feelsseriously:

I just wouldn't want to fuck animals, sorry but not sorry

>My ideal foid is one of the most attractive foids ever
Holy FUCK. What is this thread?

Cope kike. You are not and will never be white, you are a sandnigger with some European admixture
Kill yourself faggot I’ll destroy your credit report and financially ruin you

>My ideal foid is one of the most attractive foids ever
Holy FUCK. What is this thread?
No nigga actually read the damn thread. I’m saying I’d prefer an identity crisis muttoid over a chick with one race because having a cultural/racial identity unironically makes foids harder to deal with

I think OP is onto something. As whites are decreasing as a % of the world population, white SMV is only going to increase whereas mixed people are going up in number and their SMV will decrease.

Kill yourself faggot I’ll destroy your credit report and financially ruin you
Finally, we show that the genomes of present-day groups geographically and historically linked to the Bronze Age Levant, including the great majority of present-day Jewish groups and Levantine Arabic-speaking groups, are consistent with having 50% or more of their ancestry from people related to groups who lived in the Bronze Age Levant and the Chalcolithic Zagros
More than 50% of your DNA is MENA, you will never be white shitskin :feelshaha:

I think OP is onto something. As whites are decreasing as a % of the world population, white SMV is only going to increase whereas mixed people are going up in number and their SMV will decrease.
Race smv is based on perception. A white-looking mutt will have white SMV like a curry-looking mutt will have curry SMV, so on and so forth. So this isn’t what I was talking about

Personally I prefer my own race of women(north african arab), not that I would turn down a woman of a diffrent race ofc
that being said I can see the appeal of molding cultureless mutt women, It seems muttmaxxing might be the best way for me to ascend.
what destination do you recommend?

3A45C775 8F84 4CC2 8547 39CB1723F364

@Chudpreet @Made in Heaven would you ascend with this Khoisan foid. Technically not part of the black race but I think you guys already know they are their own thing.

In the long run, culture is only transmitted by men. Ethnic women will always fold to the dominant culture.

Brazil is the ultimate mongrelized commercialized state; maybe OP should look there.

what destination do you recommend?
Never geomaxxed before but Latin America and the Caribbean are the best bets I would assume. Central Asia is pretty much hapaland but they've got a stronger connection to their Turkic identities

As a mutt who is around 60 % white i would prefer a white foid because mutts like having kids who are whiter.
But a mutt foid who is at least 50% white would be fine too, there are a lot of those in the brazillian midwest where i live.

As a mutt who is around 60 % white i would prefer a white foid because mutts like having kids who are whiter.
But a mutt foid who is at least 50% white would be fine too, there are a lot of those in the brazillian midwest where i live.

hoeflation is worsening u better go for darker skinned mutts if u want any shot at an LTR