Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My ideal foid is a wildmutt like Adriana Lima

View attachment 972813
A foid having a race and culture is a red flag tbh. When it comes to superior peoples like Euros and Japs, not only do I feel unworthy of mixing with such people, I would also resent any foid who inherits such an ancestral legacy and chooses to mongrelize her lineage with a poopskin creature

As for ethnic foids, I just don’t know if I could ever see eye to eye with one. Not only am I unwilling to put up with their barbarous third world sensibilities, I also just can’t deal with how much shitnics love to cope. Despite nationalism being less common in females overall, shitskin foids just can’t stop coping. They’re the types that will brag about the beauty and quality of their homeland while sitting in an apartment somewhere in Berlin, London, or Jew York City. They’ll oftentimes be white fetishizers behind closed doors and practice the “hate white men, date white men” mentality, yet still do the most race and culture-coping in front of the world

Logically, the only solution here is an extreme mutt-bitch.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRvCWALF/

Someone who is so incredibly mongrelized that they lack a meaningful connection to any group identity or culture

Such a foid will be more of a blank slate, someone who I can easier mold into my Mrs. Chudpreet :feelsdevil:

Ofc though, as the prefix implies, this is all cope. I’m a 2-3/10 face 5’9” curry with a weird walk :feelscry:

JFL even nationless mutts still want chad cock bro what is this gigacope on my screen.

View attachment 972813
A foid having a race and culture is a red flag tbh. When it comes to superior peoples like Euros and Japs, not only do I feel unworthy of mixing with such people, I would also resent any foid who inherits such an ancestral legacy and chooses to mongrelize her lineage with a poopskin creature

As for ethnic foids, I just don’t know if I could ever see eye to eye with one. Not only am I unwilling to put up with their barbarous third world sensibilities, I also just can’t deal with how much shitnics love to cope. Despite nationalism being less common in females overall, shitskin foids just can’t stop coping. They’re the types that will brag about the beauty and quality of their homeland while sitting in an apartment somewhere in Berlin, London, or Jew York City. They’ll oftentimes be white fetishizers behind closed doors and practice the “hate white men, date white men” mentality, yet still do the most race and culture-coping in front of the world

Logically, the only solution here is an extreme mutt-bitch.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRvCWALF/

Someone who is so incredibly mongrelized that they lack a meaningful connection to any group identity or culture

Such a foid will be more of a blank slate, someone who I can easier mold into my Mrs. Chudpreet :feelsdevil:

Ofc though, as the prefix implies, this is all cope. I’m a 2-3/10 face 5’9” curry with a weird walk :feelscry:

Brocel what if you parents force you into an arrange marriage with a genetically 100% pure curryfoid who is proud of curry culture ?

JFL even nationless mutts still want chad cock bro what is this gigacope on my screen.
I know, nigga. Read the last sentence of my post

Brocel what if you parents force you into an arrange marriage with a genetically 100% pure curryfoid who is proud of curry culture ?
Assuming it's after a point where I'm stable in terms of finances and location, I guess it depends on her looks. I can probably tolerate some level of bs and larping as a paraoud hinducel if she's high-tier enough :forcedsmile: