Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My younger self mogs me

Skoga

Skoga

5'4 balding non-NT NEET
I wish I could go back and just be a kid again, not worrying about things like money, looks etc.
In 2-4th grade I even had female friends, because back then no one really cared about how you looked like
Actually being able to feel happyness and such.

It's fucking over for self-consciouscels

I also had a close female friend,she stopped seeing me when she met a classically good looking bad boy.
But what makes you believe you would be better off if you had a time machine?

I also had a close female friend,she stopped seeing me when she met a classically good looking bad boy.
But what makes you believe you would be better off if you had a time machine?
Not living in misery and having suicidal thoughts every day

Not living in misery and having suicidal thoughts every day
Time travel by itself means nothing,you would still be in the same circumstances and the same mindset.That's why i rarely dwell on the past times now.Forgive yourself if you can,forgive the situation if you can.Not trying to sound:bluepill:,but figure out what's holding you back aside from looks.

Time travel by itself means nothing,you would still be in the same circumstances and the same mindset.That's why i rarely dwell on the past times now.Forgive yourself if you can,forgive the situation if you can.Not trying to sound:bluepill:,but figure out what's holding you back aside from looks.

I never had female friends. My younger self was even more scared, high inhib, worried, broken.

Same, everything from middle school and onwards was hell
adolescence is brutal, no wonder most of us become shut-ins during that time.

Everybody Mogs me to oblivion