Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Natto is cucked?

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
Has anyone here tried that japanese food? for who doesnt know its basically fermented soy beans, it has a strong taste and smell. many, if not almost all japanese eat it daily during breakfast.

I would like to try it, but I would also like to know if someone knows how cucked it is in long term(considering japanese people T levels and diet at the moment)..its still soy.

Soy destroying T is a myth. The difference between this and other foods with soy is that this is supposed to have soy in it while other foods use it as filler because they are being cheap.

looking at japan, it very likely seems so.

you are what you eat.

Japanese diet is pretty healthy tbh so you’re probably good
it is healthy but imo when you are already developed. maybe im wrong but i see many japanese have inward gonions (oval faces) and fucked up teeth prob due their soft foods that they eat throught out their early life too.

@Copexodius Maximus correct me if im wrong

it is healthy but imo when you are already developed. maybe im wrong but i see many japanese have inward gonions (oval faces) and fucked up teeth prob due their soft foods that they eat throught out their early life too.

@Copexodius Maximus correct me if im wrong
Idk enough about Japenese food to answer that tbh, but not eating enough hard food will mess up your face.

Soy destroying T is a myth. The difference between this and other foods with soy is that this is supposed to have soy in it while other foods use it as filler because they are being cheap.
you're not wrong, i heard soy is one of the most genetically modified foods out there too and we eat it a lot in flours and other things without even noticing it

For one sec i thought you were mocking nato