Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never give up is gonna be a father

Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Greycel
He passes on his subhuman genes, while yours will die out. How does that make you feel?

Miscarriage.

Ban OP for incel shaming.

He passes on his subhuman genes, while yours will die out. How does that make you feel?

Doubt, unless he made paternity test, he will be raising Chads kid

Didn't he break up with his latina gf or something ?

They're back together ?

they will have trucel child. Maybe the child will make a youtube channels call nevER get up in about 20yrs.

They will divorce and he's going to be paying a lot of child support.

They will divorce and he's going to be paying a lot of child support.
I wonder what kind of job he has. Do you know? Does he earn alot?

Tbh this isn't ragefuel, it's lifefuel.

Genuinely happy for him.

Idc if she cheats, divorce rape, of whatever.

Look at him, she's sitting on his lap :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

I wonder what kind of job he has. Do you know? Does he earn alot?

-----FAQ:
1: Were are you from? = Sweden.
2: Whats your real name? = David.
3: Are you single? = No.
4: Whats your age? = im born 1993.
5: Whats your league rank? = Platinum 1-4.
6: Whats your Highth? = 182 cm
7: Whats your job? = I dont have a job, im sick writen.
8: Whats your favorit movie?= Chronicle/Reign of fire.
9: Whats your illness?= I dont like to talk about it, dont ask.
10: whats your weight?= 60-70 kilos.
11: whats your gpu?= RTX 3080.
12: What is your music type? = Electronic/ songs with good rythem.-

He's broke and you can tell by the quality of the stream, the background, and his clothes.

He's broke and you can tell by the quality of the stream, the background, and his clothes.
I guess he's getting neetbuxx. Irresponsible to get together with a gold digger foid if he doesn't even have a job. Maybe he borrows money from some rich family member.

I guess he's getting neetbuxx. Irresponsible to get together with a gold digger foid if he doesn't even have a job. Maybe he borrows money from some rich family member.

Tbh I missed the fact that he has 300K subs.

That's definitely enough to make some serious YT money, but obviously he won't talk about it because the haters would immediately assume he's gf is with him for the money.

Tbh I missed the fact that he has 300K subs.

That's definitely enough to make some serious YT money, but obviously he won't talk about it because the haters would immediately assume he's gf is with him for the money.
Do subs really generate ad-revenue and money though? I thought it was mainly views per video. He can't be making more than maybe $2k/month. He does have a paypal too, maybe there's enough paypigs who pay him.

Do subs really generate ad-revenue and money though? I thought it was mainly views per video. He can't be making more than maybe $2k/month. He does have a paypal too, maybe there's enough paypigs who pay him.

YT money is generally shit (it's like 3$ for 1000 views).
The real money is made via other ways: affiliate links, brand deals, merch and donations.

With 300K subs he's probably getting good amount of donations.
Notice how the amount of the donations are hidden :

ahh I wish I was born in NordCuck nations n then I would have gamed people by beeing a welfare kween too

This is a huge disaster waiting to happen. Happy endings only exist in movies.

The bloodline will die out one generation later wow so impressive

Zero percent chance the kid is his

Imagine the kid is his and it will be a son
Brutal

He is 6 feet tall, hope the kid is gonna be tall too.
Otherwise, he is gonna have a truecel baby (unless it is a girl)

Good for him i guess

I hope so much his child will have 90percent or higher their moms genes please, I doont wish them to be truecel like the father.

I hope so much his child will have 90percent or higher their moms genes please, I doont wish them to be truecel like the father.

His deformed face might come from mouth breathing, perhaps the kid won’t have it

I hope he intend to make a paternity test though

He'll make an account on the main incel forum that will exist in 18 years :society:

Her genes may not be enough.

Imagine that he’s having sex with her while we rot here though.

YT money is generally shit (it's like 3$ for 1000 views).
The real money is made via other ways: affiliate links, brand deals, merch and donations.

With 300K subs he's probably getting good amount of donations.
Notice how the amount of the donations are hidden :
Most of those subs are from his 1st video which went viral. He does have good viewership, but not really enough to make a good living on Youtube as he doesn't regularly create content.
I hope feminism will be over be then
It's more likely that ugly men may be killed off by then.

That's definitely enough to make some serious YT money
I seriously quesiton that. I think you have the wrong impression of how much money you can make with YouTube

Personally, I think it's not his kid.

The possibilities are:
  1. He had intercourse with her once and also creampied and she became pregnant
  2. He is a massively delusional cuck who's never had sex with her and isn't questioning how she is pregnant
  3. He had intercourse with her but she also had intercourse with men unbeknownst to him, and she is pregnant with their baby

Basically if we presume he isn't like super soyed-out, he has creampied her once. If he is so soyed-out, then he isn't questioning where this baby came from.

I just can't see it. But this might be one of those outliers that normies beat us over the head with. Who knows. (we'll known in 8-12 months)

It's very possible he's not the father. Juli went back to Argentina over the last few months.

Also, Youtube CPM is under $2/1000 views now. It sucks for making money. The glory days are long gone.

I seriously quesiton that. I think you have the wrong impression of how much money you can make with YouTube

Personally, I think it's not his kid.

The possibilities are:
  1. He had intercourse with her once and also creampied and she became pregnant
  2. He is a massively delusional cuck who's never had sex with her and isn't questioning how she is pregnant
  3. He had intercourse with her but she also had intercourse with men unbeknownst to him, and she is pregnant with their baby

Basically if we presume he isn't like super soyed-out, he has creampied her once. If he is so soyed-out, then he isn't questioning where this baby came from.

I just can't see it. But this might be one of those outliers that normies beat us over the head with. Who knows. (we'll known in 8-12 months)

There's a chance he could become a conman and pull something similar to https://www.youtube.com/@SquirmyandGrubs

Personally I think you can definitely make at least 5 to 10K $ / month with 300 K subs.

Seeing the notoriety and money they can bring with their content, they could pretend they're together for the $$$, even after they break up.

There are multiple things I wonder :

1. Will he make a paternity test ?
2. If yes, will he make it public ?
3. If the paternity test reveal it's not his kid, will he reveal it to his audience ?

It's very possible he's not the father. Juli went back to Argentina over the last few months.

Also, Youtube CPM is under $2/1000 views now. It sucks for making money. The glory days are long gone.

As explained before the real money doesn't come from youtube ads.
It comes from brand deal, merch, affiliate links and donations.

Do you have any medical/anatomy knowledge when you proclaim that?

His son is going to hate him for this.

1. Will he make a paternity test ?
I don't think he will. I know in France it's illegal to do so without the mother's consent, it could be like that in liberal Sweden.
This is a huge disaster waiting to happen. Happy endings only exist in movies.
Hm. Hard to say, really. It could truthfully be one of those cases that leaves us scratching our heads and one of those cases that you hope happens to yourself.

Right now I was hit with another way this relationship could proceed.

It's probably worth reminding ourselves that she still has something to gain from this arrangement, citizenship. Now that she is going to be a mother, she's going to be on a priority list for housing and entitled to more money from the government, I'm guessing.

She might also become 39-years-old one day, get a midlife crisis and start thinking, "Fuck, why am I with this guy? Pablo was so much better", and then she divorces him, and lives the life of a modern whore born too early for it getting tattoos and going clubbing, sleeping with random men and leaving her ten year old baby with a babysitter. And this guy is begging to see what he thinks is his kid.

I could write a novel.

I am morbidly interested in this guy's life. The supposed outliers are so fascinating.

I don't think he will. I know in France it's illegal to do so without the mother's consent, it could be like that in liberal Sweden.

Cant people just take a piece of their kid's hair or something and send it to a lab in another country ?

kid's hair or something
Hair does not contain the right stuff for it. It has to be spit or pubic hair.
He could do that and he would know if it's his kid. But then this evidence is not admissible in a courtroom.

Hair does not contain the right stuff for it. It has to be spit or pubic hair.
He could do that and he would know if it's his kid. But then this evidence is not admissible in a courtroom.

Wouldn't you wanna know even if you can't "use" it ?