Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never give up is gonna be a father

As explained before the real money doesn't come from youtube ads.
It comes from brand deal, merch, affiliate links and donations.
Yes, and he doesn't have any. He's grotesque and isn't good for selling anything.

you are not a father until you see multiple DNA tests to confirm

giga over for the child

The kid is totally fucked. Neither parent has a job other than a little bit of youtube income.

It's absolutely over if it's a boy, assuming the kid is even his and not from Chadriguez.

How much of an idiot do you have to be to want to possibly doom someone to the same pathetic, subhuman life that you got? In a financial crisis at that?

It's absolutely over if it's a boy, assuming the kid is even his and not from Chadriguez.

How much of an idiot do you have to be to want to possibly doom someone to the same pathetic, subhuman life that you got? In a financial crisis at that?

All true but the lonely pill affects all.

Good for him if true, I just hope his kids will beat the odds and not look like him.

I hope so much his child will have 90percent or higher their moms genes please, I doont wish them to be truecel like the father.
She has ALS according to the comments so who knows how the kid will turn out, but I think she's there to lock down medical funds by getting married and pregnant.

She has ALS according to the comments so who knows how the kid will turn out, but I think she's there to lock down medical funds by getting married and pregnant.

Brutal, that explains a lot.

his ""wife"" went to sweden to get fucked by a better man and "never give up" is going to raise another man's child. it all lines up. if not, the child will grow up to hate his father for passing on his genes and giving him a life of misery. I wonder how he'll "never give up" his way out of that one. the foid will eventually file divorce and leave his ass because she knows "she can do better" like the "girl boss" and "qween" she is :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:

Last edited:
RETARD NIGGER

his ""wife"" went to sweden to get fucked by a better man and "never give up" is going to raise another man's child. it all lines up. if not, the child will grow up to hate his father for passing on his genes and giving him a life of misery
What if it comes out black and he decides to raise it as his own :feelsclown:

What if it comes out black and he decides to raise it as his own :feelsclown:
the nigga is blinded by love aka bluepill overdose. i sincerely feel sorry for him because his delusions will come crashing down and he'll come to the point of rope. better to confront the blackpill and make peace with it than to fight an unwinnable battle against fate and determinism. if he does rope, maybe next life he will try harder and "never give up" :soy: :feels:

the nigga is blinded by love aka bluepill overdose. i sincerely feel sorry for him because his delusions will come crashing down and he'll come to the point of rope. better to confront the blackpill and make peace with it than to fight an unwinnable battle against fate and determinism. if he does rope, maybe next life he will try harder and "never give up" :soy: :feels:
He's become a bit of a douche in recent months, talking down to people who call him out or just tell him to be careful with her and he'll turn around and act all high and mighty. Of Course it's going to come crashing down eventually, even if he was normie the situation would be weird. Thinking Ape did a good video about him.

I don't care. I'm an antinatalist. I'd prefer being an infertile chad than a fertile incel/normie.

He passes on his subhuman genes, while yours will die out. How does that make you feel?

Statusmaxxed ex-incel. She probably already cheated on him when she went back to South America. Maybe the baby isn't even his and it is South American Chad's baby.

Is it even his?

He's become a bit of a douche in recent months, talking down to people who call him out or just tell him to be careful with her and he'll turn around and act all high and mighty. Of Course it's going to come crashing down eventually, even if he was normie the situation would be weird. Thinking Ape did a good video about him.

will watch

Wtf why hasnt she divorced that subhuman

Dis nigga so ugoy i cant watch him how tf did she "fuck" him

Wtf why hasnt she divorced that subhuman
Probably because she's a poor Argentinian. Even though NGU is on welfare and gets a few bux on Youtube, that's better than her situation.

Probably because she's a poor Argentinian. Even though NGU is on welfare and gets a few bux on Youtube, that's better than her situation.
Damn where can i find an argentinian
Notice how there are no SAcels here

we will give him a warm welcome to the forum

Fair points, except there's tons of examples of women getting impregnated by poor trash men that everyone knows are trouble. Usually attractive, sometimes not. He's assuming women make logical decisions which lol.

Fair points, except there's tons of examples of women getting impregnated by poor trash men that everyone knows are trouble. Usually attractive, sometimes not. He's assuming women make logical decisions which lol.
Oh she's suspected cluster B too, and went back home for a few months due to depression, she's not the most rational of foids.

Oh she's suspected cluster B too, and went back home for a few months due to depression, she's not the most rational of foids.
Yeah, their situation is obviously strained with her going back to Argentina for months, so it's hard to know what's really going on. If it's really his kid, this is just going to be sad.

Yeah, their situation is obviously strained with her going back to Argentina for months, so it's hard to know what's really going on. If it's really his kid, this is just going to be sad.
To be honest he's doing what many guys here would do if they could and taking what he can get, so I can't really blame him for that. I don't suspect it's going to last, this situation doesn't seem very stable.

If she's Borderline the devaluation stage should be here by now shouldn't it?

Fool just turned off the comments as soon as people started asking how they are going to support the kid

He said before she left for Argentina a few months ago they were fighting like crazy all the time. Which of course is expected especially if she is cluster b. She will get the primal urge to head back home or jump on another dick soon enough.

There is no resisting basic instinct and the call of the wild.

If she's Borderline the devaluation stage should be here by now shouldn't it?
Not always.

If you read over the BPD family dot org forum sometimes things go mostly good for a couple of years if not longer before the BPD Foid gets triggered into devaluing and discarding you for the next victim/s.

Uh oh

Trouble in paradise (again)

Who's willing to step up to the plate and help out?

We need about 25k American

Last edited:
Uh oh

Trouble in paradise (again)

Who's willing to step up to the plate and help out?

His genes don't allow him to thugmax and steal to fund his family so he's having to resort to ebegging strangers online.