Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New atomic blackpill

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
We have been getting so many good blackpills lately.

Beyond aggravating.

You're misogynistic? Oh wait... You're Chad. Come on over and fuck my rotten pussy!

I wonder how will IT explain this. :feelsugh:

Cucktears?!? Could you respond to this, Brazilian Smegma?

THIS IS CLASS S RAGEFUEL, NOT MEANT TO BE CONSUMED WHEN ON THE BRINK OF GOING ER.
Cucktears
WILL NOT
touch this.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::woke::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

"Either way you're still gorgeous so I'll just let it slide"

/thread

Locate your rating as a male on this chart, it will show you an accurate calculated amount of how many foids will be attracted to you.

"Not all women are like this!"

"Looks dont matter, it's all about personality!"

I know how exactly those retarded cucks will respond.

"Tinder experiment with about 100 women is not representative of the entire population; (despite there being no counter-experiment from them to prove personality matters against our numerous experiments). Maybe just maybe :soy:, if you talked to women you'd realise how interesting and cool they are. I may be a 32 Year old virgin (not an incel btw), but I have numerous female and male friends and I'm happy with my life. I treat all people with respect and I'm not entitled to lose my virginity.

EDIT: WOW this post blew up, thanks for the upvotes

EDIT2: I see incels have infiltrated this post. Go to therapy you sad fucks, whining about your situation won't get you laid. Try taking a shower, getting a new hairstyle and taking some social classes (like salsa), but please sweet summer child, go see a therapist."

or

"I'm literally shaking that these guys would think personality isn't important. Get therapy sweety. I may have a 6'4 husband, but it was his personality that attracted me"

I hate foids. I truly despise their existence.

Women don't exist tbh it's over

Women are evil people. Not a single one of them have redeemable qualities. If there's a hell, the vast majority of its prisoners are women.

can an asteroid please wipe us all out already