Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggercel trait: you wanna fight somebody so bad right now

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Bro idk what the fuck is going on with me right now but im what they call "itching for some smoke" right now mainly because i've lost 90 percent of the fights i've been in so i've been training

i dont give a fuck if i lose i just need to get in a couple good hits and test out my training

any tips on how to start fights without making it look like your fault?

i want to fight a stoner kid my age right fucking now

i might just go to park and hope i see the kid who stole my bike and just clock his ass :feelskek:

1v1 me faggot I’ll smash yer head in

I feel this way a lot too, what I wouldn’t give to fight club maxx

You won't want to anymore when you inevitably get jumped and get your head kicked into the curb

Why not join a gym where they train by sparring?

You won't want to anymore when you inevitably get jumped and get your head kicked into the curb
brutal. In USA it is very dangerous to fighter Maxx since many retards have guns. also lots of Cucks who join in on a 1v1 fight when their homie is getting beaten

The 1 rule of fight club

brutal. In USA it is very dangerous to fighter Maxx since many retards have guns. also lots of Cucks who join in on a 1v1 fight when their homie is getting beaten
Literally nobody fights anymore past high school they just immediately start shooting

there is no 1v1 fight, all you gonna achieve is having your ass beaten by 5 kids.
low profile, kiddo :feelsmage:

I GET THE URGE TO SUCKERPUNCH NORMIES ALL THE TIME

there is no 1v1 fight, all you gonna achieve is having your ass beaten by 5 kids.
low profile, kiddo :feelsmage:
maybe you're right

but i will have proved something

the kids i hang around with when they fight all they scream is "STOP WRESTLING THROW HANDS!"