Nihilism will destroy your soul, among other things.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
139d 16h 11m
Moses was also a sinner. I could say this post was inspired by God but I could go and do horrible things.
The verse literally says the Lord was angry.
No mate, you clearly haven't read the bible or understand it. The command to kill the kids was per gods instruction.

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
No mate, you clearly haven't read the bible or understand it.
Its quite hypocritical when you tell me I don't understand the Bible yet you can't even understand one verse.
"treacherously against the Lord" 4 words.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
139d 16h 11m
Its quite hypocritical when you tell me I don't understand the Bible yet you can't even understand one verse.
"treacherously against the Lord" 4 words.
Yes he's talking about Balaam's people, who they're killing, not Moses. However I'd like to know what a bunch of babies did, guess they were sinful babies?

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
Yes he's talking about Balaam's people, who they're killing, not Moses
Balaam's advice to kill the people angered the Lord

The Bible says do not reason with a fool, you obviously can't understand 4 words so this is my last reply
God Bless you

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
139d 16h 11m
Balaam's advice to kill the people angered the Lord

The Bible says do not reason with a fool, you obviously can't understand 4 words so this is my last reply
God Bless you
No you idiot, Moses is giving the command to kill Balaam's people, not Balaam

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
Why are you so angry? He never said anything bad to you.
AMEN they hate Jesus and they don't even have a reason to be mad!!!

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
139d 16h 11m
Why are you so angry? He never said anything bad to you.
Because of his obnoxious self righteous attitude despite knowing fuck all

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
All I know is that I've done my part, on the Day of Judgement these people will have no excuse before God

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 46m
Because of his obnoxious self righteous attitude despite knowing fuck all
At least he is trying. I can see how it might come off as annoying but this really doesn't seem like a valid reason to move his thread to the sewers.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

ErdoganPill,take it
★★★★★
106d 13h 51m
Ibn Ishaq p.106
He wrote the biography of Mohammed 100+ years after his death and he uses phrases like "Only Allah knows the details, humans can forget/change memories in their heads".
Nothing about Mohammeds life can be trusted.

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
At least he is trying. I can see how it might come off as annoying but this really doesn't seem like a valid reason to move his thread to the sewers.
I'm not even self righteous the LORD has rid me of all pride, they just hate me because I challenge their world views. I listen to him and read his argument with no pride (unbiased). They just hate Jesus

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
139d 16h 11m
No it's fucking retarded, it's just another stupid /pol/ fad. It also had nothing to do with inceldom either

Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV truecel. Autistic, ethnic, dicklet, 2001cel
★★★★★
199d 5h 6m
werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
No it's fucking retarded, it's just another stupid /pol/ fad
I don't even go on 4chan lol, repent of your pride
4chan is temporary the LORD is forever
@mental_out Bro seriously why do you hate Jesus I don't get it

Last edited:
Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 46m
No it's fucking retarded, it's just another stupid /pol/ fad
I don't think it is but even if it was retarded I still wouldn't agree with moving the thread to the sewers considering we always see retarded threads, nothing wrong with that because we are humans and we say stupid things sometimes. Take the race war threads in ID today for example. The mods did not move those to the sewers.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
139d 16h 11m
I don't think it is but even if it was retarded I still wouldn't agree with moving the thread to the sewers considering we always see retarded threads, nothing wrong with that because we are humans and we say stupid things sometimes. Take the race war threads in ID today for example. The mods did not move those to the sewers.
I mean its more its not incel related, and by and large is just an obnoxious evangelising thread. Ultimately things will only get moved if a mod sees them so just because some don't get moved doesn't mean they're allowed, just they didnt get seen.

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
I mean its more its not incel related, and by and large is just an obnoxious evangelising thread.
Why do you hate Jesus?
I guarantee you on your death bed you will be scared poopless
BECAUSE THEY LOVE PAGANISM BUT HATE CHRIST!

A

Amphetaminecel

Banned
-
32d 13h 47m
Brutal moved to the sewers pill

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 14h 21m
:feelsseriously:
Thanks for bringing IT cucks to the sewers
Damn first this guy comes back and claims guys are always the providers and not splitting the bill on a date is weak now he threatens people with hell for not believing in what he says.

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 46m
I mean its more its not incel related, and by and large is just an obnoxious evangelising thread. Ultimately things will only get moved if a mod sees them so just because some don't get moved doesn't mean they're allowed, just they didnt get seen.
Fair point but wasn't this thread posted in the lounge first or am I remembering it wrong?

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
Damn first this guy comes back and claims guys are always the providers and not splitting the bill on a date is weak now he threatens people with hell for not believing in what he says.
Yes its biology for men to provide
Yes women like to be provided for and they find a man who doesn't provide unsuitable for mating
not me but God himself has said what Ive said
Fair point but wasn't this thread posted in the lounge first or am I remembering it wrong?
was in the lounge originally

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
139d 16h 11m
Nah it was posted in inceldom discussion, dude is either trolling hard or trying to use the forum to proselytise. Either way he's on the ignore list now, currently the only person. It seems these days you can't get away from christlarpers. I go to /his/ to talk about history related stuff and get smacked with christ larp shite by people who've read a handful of verses and think they're enlightened, and now it's here as well, fucking intolerable.

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
Nah it was posted in inceldom discussion, dude is either trolling hard or trying to use the forum to proselytise. Either way he's on the ignore list now, currently the only person.
Thats a lie i posted in lounge

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 14h 21m
Yes its biology for men to provide
Yes women like to be provided for and they find a man who doesn't provide unsuitable for mating
not me but God himself has said what Ive said
Passage(s)?

You are aware that those kind of rules applied in a society much different than today right?

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
Passage(s)?

You are aware that those kind of rules applied in a society much different than today right?
Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope!
"he threatens people with hell for not believing in what he says" just replying to that

And that's the problem! we were happy when Jesus and family values were integrated in society, look at us now, divorce is like 50% we are the most depressed generation too
Buddy look at all the similar posts ive made, all posted in the lounge
im fairly sure i posted it here tho, i could be wrong tho

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 14h 21m
Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope!
"he threatens people with hell for not believing in what he says" just replying to that

And that's the problem! we were happy when Jesus and family values were integrated in society, look at us now, divorce is like 50% we are the most depressed generation too
No I meant provide me the passages where it is said in the Bible that men should not split the bill on dates or something similar.

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 46m
Buddy look at all the similar posts ive made, all posted in the lounge
im fairly sure i posted it here tho, i could be wrong tho
He's lying, I moved it over from the sewer to the lounge though since I agree it looked bias to move it there.
Yeah I noticed you moved it there, good thing you did tbh.

Also wtf :feelswhat:

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
No I meant provide me the passages where it is said in the Bible that men should not split the bill on dates or something similar.
"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever"
1st Timothy 5:8
Obviously nothing about dates bc thats not what they did back then.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
139d 16h 11m
Yeah I noticed you moved it there, good thing you did tbh.

Also wtf :feelswhat:
I moved two thread out of ID, this was one of them the other was the abrahamic religions one that I moved to the lounge. The other threads came after this one got moved.

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
I moved two thread out of ID, this was one of them the other was the abrahamic religions one that I moved to the lounge.
Thank you for rebuking me brother

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 14h 21m
"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever"
1st Timothy 5:8
Obviously nothing about dates bc thats not what they did back then.
That's exactly my point.

This culture about dating and who splits the bill or not is something that was not done back in the times of the Bible.

So how can you say that those rules apply to different practices now and furthermore on dates where the woman is not yet a member of your household and not a relative?

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 46m
I moved two thread out of ID, this was one of them the other was the abrahamic religions one that I moved to the lounge.
Ah alright, idk why he resorts to lying then tbh.

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
27d 1h 56m
No you idiot, Moses is giving the command to kill Balaam's people, not Balaam
Don't even need to go that far. Look at David "God" murdered his first born son and plagued his ass with sickness and diseases for the shit David did. how is that justice. Or Job. Again, "God" basically had a fucking bet with Satan and burned a bunch of animals alive, killed servants, and squished his whole family, and fucking gave the nigga leprosy

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
That's exactly my point.

This culture about dating and who splits the bill or not is something that was not done back in the times of the Bible.

So how can you say that those rules apply to different practices now and furthermore on dates where the woman is not yet a member of your household and not a relative?
I'm just stating my opinion
Ah alright, idk why he resorts to lying then tbh.
I was wrong forgive me brother

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
Don't even need to go that far. Look at David "God" murdered his first born son and plagued his ass with sickness and diseases for the shit David did. how is that justice. Or Job. Again, "God" basically had a fucking bet with Satan and burned a bunch of animals alive, killed servants, and squished his whole family, and fucking gave the nigga leprosy
Its called a test
werty1457
17 year old

/thread
More of an adult then you

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 14h 21m
I'm just stating my opinion
I disagree with what you believe about splitting the bill.

Traditionalism can't work if it's one sided and women expect men to be traditional while not having to be traditional themselves.
That's like the whole basis of the femaledatingstrategy sub.

Numb

Numb

★★★★★
27d 1h 56m
Its called a test

More of an adult then you
A test where a bunch of innocents got burned alive and died for. Yes bro good test. and David wasn't a test so this point is moot

Explain why "God" punished ALL of Israel because David counted census? He fucked over tens of thousands for shit that david didn't do. Explain the killing of all first borns in egypt. A bunch of toddlers and new borns were murdered and suffered for no reason

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 44m
A test where a bunch of innocents got burned alive and died for. Yes bro good test
No one is innocent, we have all disrespected God and basically 99.99999999999999999999% of the people who disrespected Him don't repent

Numb

Numb

★★★★★
27d 1h 56m
No one is innocent, we have all disrespected God and basically 99.99999999999999999999% of the people who disrespected Him don't repent
How do animals and new borns and toddlers disrespect God you insufferable faggot JFL