Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No One Should Feel Sorry For Ricecucks

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
I have no sympathy for ricechimps anymore. Everything that is happening to them is happening of their own doing.

For starters, if they actually WANT to deal with this issue, the first step is to acknowledge the problem. They need to acknowledge they're manlets. They need to acknowledge they're mongoloids (they delusionmaxx with surgeries and anime). They need to acknowledge they're dicklets, They need to acknowledge caucasoid features are OBJECTIVELY superior, it's not "m-muh westoid media". They need to acknowledge their women will never come back to them, until the whole world is full of hapas and quapas. They need to acknowledge their is NO FUTURE for asian males in a globalized society. Asian men are an evolutionary DEAD END. No different than neanderthals or homo erectus. Their genes are no longer needed on the planet.

However, their egos do not enable them to acknowledge that they're ugly, subhuman vermin. Their egos do not enable them to acknowledge that a homeless Estonian man GIGA mogs every single asian man to have EVER existed throughout time immemorial. Their egos dont allow them to acknowledge that even a light skinnned indian looks better than the average ricecuck. In fact, to me, Indian women look far more appealing than gook women.

Asian culture also loves, adores and worships white/caucasion features, so in some ways, their own culture destroys their ego. Everyone does, to be fair, but I think what makes it more brutal with asians is that, often, you will see normies coping by saying "well, OF COURSE blacks and latinos and indians will find white people the beauty standard! They wuz colonized n shiet". But when you look at Asians and Arabs, that logic doesn't work, since asians were NOT colonized, yet they still worship whites like gods, meanwhile Arabs WERE colonized, and their self-hatred and white worship is NOTHING compared to Asians. This makes it very obvious that "le heckin colonizer" has nothing to do with beauty standards, obviously because Arabs are actually caucasion while Asians, as much as they may hate it, are not.

I dont need to point out how anime characters always have big, round, colored eyes with pointy noses and robust jawlines, something rice races do not have. However, even when you look at k-pop tranny idols, they all look like feminized cucks who get eyelid surgeries and nose jobs in order to look more caucasion. If your culture, let alone biology, is pushing for the superior beauty of caucasion features, yeah, no shit WMAF is gonna keep going up and up.

ANOTHER reason why I have no sympathy for ricecucks is because they have unironically have had multiple oppurtunities throughout history to mix with Caucasions but have fumbled the ball each and EVERY time, and continue to do so even to this very day. For starters, you had Iranian populations present in western china like the Sogdians and Tocharians, yet what happened to them? The demented yellow hordes massacred them. In the middle ages period, you had some persians and arabs present in China as traders and merchants. What happened to them? The demented yellow hordes massacred them. Even NOW, in modern times, they have had ample oppurtunities to import Iraqi, syrian, afghan, iranian, hell, even ukranian and russian refugees, and to mix with them to get rid of their filthy gook blood, yet they have NEVER allowed any surplus or meaningful number of these races to come into their countries. Why? Why are they so full of hot air, that they refuse to import caucasions? They're so EGOTISTIC, so fucking full of themselves despite how pathetic and inferior they are, they almost remind me of hindu supremacists: both are bottom of the barrel worthless specimens barely worthy of being called human yet have somehow deluded themselves that they're better.

What's funny about this is that I'm sure most ricecucks are well aware that the average MENA, let alone Russian/Ukranian, looks better with them, including when they are mixed with Asians. FFS, the highest paid actress in China is a UYGUR woman, that alone speaks volumes, since the average uigur is like 30% iranian. This also becomes very apparent when you look at how so many Asians acknowledge that Hapas get treated better BY Asians than Blasians, Chindians, or even full Asians get treated. And what makes this refusal to import Caucasion refugees is that there is literally NO negative, NO downside, NO drawbacks. Their populations are going to shit, they need workers AND those workers happen to be from the Caucasion race they worship so much, so what gives? They have the oppurtunity to create THOUSANDS OF HAPAS in their homeland and get that sacred, beloved "Eurasian/Hapa appearance" they worship so much. I genuinley can't understand what level of egotistic brainrot rice governments must be on to not take this oppurtunity. But for some demented reason, they'd sooner just but fakeup on in an attempt to LOOK hapa instead of racemixing to BECOME hapas.

Actual hapas

Iranian hapa

vs gook trying to look like a hapa.

However, let's ignore all that for now. Even IF asians dont want to get rid of their obessesion with Caucasion features, even if they don't want to import Caucasion refugees. The LEAST they could do is put their women on a leash and stop mocking their own manhood, yet they never do this. In terms of mocking their own manhood, you see Asians ALL the time making "small asian penis" jokes completley unprompted. I remember that korean podcaster faggot Bobby making a joke about how he wishes black men colonized koreans so "they could have bigger dicks". Of course this is just one example of many many many casual encounters of seen online of ricecucks THEMSELVES mocking their own little weiners. And of course, ricecucks also do not want to put their women on a leash, they in fact brag about how "free" they've made asian women, they brag about how China produces thousands of Chink female millionaires. They brag about it because they think it makes them westernized and closer to whiteness, but the joke's on them, since they will never be white and all their glorification of female liberation does nothing but shoot them in the foot as these rice whores jump on the cock of every race of men, be it white men, indian men, black men or arab men, except for rice dick.

Anyways, yeah. Rant over. Ricecucks deserve their own self-made misery.

Last edited:
Rices are pathetic simp cuck scum

Only nomadic rices aren't cucked faggots

For starters, if they actually WANT to deal with this issue, the first step is to acknowledge the problem. They need to acknowledge they're manlets. They need to acknowledge they're mongoloids (they delusionmaxx with surgeries and anime). They need to acknowledge they're dicklets, They need to acknowledge caucasoid features are OBJECTIVELY superior, it's not "m-muh westoid media". They need to acknowledge their women will never come back to them, until the whole world is full of hapas and quapas. They need to acknowledge their is NO FUTURE for asian males in a globalized society. Asian men are an evolutionary DEAD END. No different than neanderthals or homo erectus. Their genes are no longer needed on the planet.
Its an extremely brutal pill to swallow though, I don't think its necesarilly an ego thing but that this sort of thing is tough for a normfag to swallow,
Asian culture also loves, adores and worships white/caucasion features, so in some ways, their own culture destroys their ego
The truth always prevails.

You made a very great post although I disagree about the foids being unattractive I like noodlewhores, its being born as a ricecel that is brutal.

What the gooks need is islam, simple as.

No walls of text needed

But thats mostly about japan, korea, china rices these are very cucked and they cope with studycelling and cartoons other countries are not that cucked

Its an extremely brutal pill to swallow though, I don't think its necesarilly an ego thing but that this sort of thing is tough for a normfag to swallow
Perhaps it is hard to swallow for Asians living in white countries, but Asians in ASIA dont deny that white people look better. Take a look at some youtube vidoes of japanese people being asked what they envy about mixed people (aka half white). And they ALL acknowledge that hapas have longer legs, better faces, and brown hair that they envy.

Even here, Take a look at casual discussions like this on Quora and it becomes damn obvious Asians in asia KNOW white people look better.

"Eastern Asian beauty blogs and magazines often give advice on how to fit Eurocentric beauty standards better. This one from the Singaporean GirlStyle even teaches monoracial East Asian women how to “look European”. I have both white/East Asian and black/East Asian cousins. Take a guess as to which racial mix gets treated better by other East Asian people. I would even say my white/East Asian cousins get treated better than full East Asian people….

Japanese beauty bloggers are quite obsessed with having the “facial depth” (a sharp nose with a high bridge, deep set eyes) and body proportions of white women. Japanese women write long think pieces about why white women have longer legs than Japanese women (they say it’s because white women sit on chairs), or why white women have larger breasts than Japanese women (they say it’s because white women drink a lot of milk).

They are also aware that Korean and Chinese women tend to have longer legs than Japanese women. Their answer to why this is the case?

Korea and China are a part of the Asian continent next to Europe so they have heavily mixed with white people and received beauty genes from them. Japan is an island so it does not have the same history of race mixing and that is why Japanese women have bad style.*

“Style” in Japanese beauty circles does not always refer to manner of fashion or a personally-tailored appearance, it can also refer to body type. A “good style” would be a figure that more closely resembles that of a white woman.

I wish I was joking but this is actually what a lot of Japanese beauty bloggers believe. They claim these other East Asians have “better proportions” because they have “beauty genes” from white people. Korean and Chinese women having longer than Japanese women has nothing at all to do with white people, but they immediately assume it must because they associate white people with beauty."

You made a very great post although I disagree about the foids being unattractive I like noodlewhores, its being born as a ricecel that is brutal.
Noodle whores never actually look good unless they surgerymaxx. I'm in Canada and I constantly see Indian chicks and Chinese chicks walking around. I have seen TONS of Indian women who I have found super cute, yet never, not once, have I seen a Chinese woman here that looked good to me. They're all ugly as fuuuuck.

But thats mostly about japan, korea, china rices these are very cucked and they cope with studycelling and cartoons other countries are not that cucked
Which other rice countries are there? Vietnam, where all the women are war brides to white men? Thailand, where all the men are ladyboys who get fucked by white men? The Philipines, where all the women are obsessed with Spanish men? Indonesia, where all the women are obsessed with Arab men? Which rice country is not cucked?

Always hated chink anyways

Which other rice countries are there? Vietnam, where all the women are war brides to white men? Thailand, where all the men are ladyboys who get fucked by white men? The Philipines, where all the women are obsessed with Spanish men? Indonesia, where all the women are obsessed with Arab men? Which rice country is not cucked?
What are your comment about Malaysia? Since you are knowledgeable about all this.

What are your comment about Malaysia? Since you are knowledgeable about all this.
Malaysians are no different. Saw a post on r/asianmasculinity of some Malaysiancel admitting that most Malaysian women in his school are obsessed with arab/turkish men since they're muslim. Still caucasion worship, just islamized kek

Perhaps it is hard to swallow for Asians living in white countries, but Asians in ASIA dont deny that white people look better.
Read every word thanks for the high effort response, I did not realise they were so open about it within asia, pretty based honestly I like that.
So I guess they just don't admit it in the western world? Where knowing the truth would benefit them more than living in east asia? Huh. Also your own personal anecdote about your cousins is good too.
Noodle whores never actually look good
It's just more personal preference for myself I guess, wish I could ascend with an east asian girl tbh.

Malaysians are no different. Saw a post on r/asianmasculinity of some Malaysiancel admitting that most Malaysian women in his school are obsessed with arab/turkish men since they're muslim. Still caucasion worship, just islamized kek
Malay and chink Faggot, I despise both of them tbh. I come from both their races and I hate this worthless bug races

Both are gook, gook are known for betraying people and worshipping White Jfl

I argue it's more controllable in Malaysia, due to Islam

Look at East asian like Japanese and Chinese, both are gook like they kill each other in a way worst than any non asian races could endure lol.

Japanese rape Melayu

You want to know why? Because Melay have no principle, they flock to anything that benefit them as an individual. Because their races are such a disappointment that they rather be anything than what they are. They don't realize this though of course

I hate asian people with all my heart, they are buglike work horse soulless creature.

Malay and chink Faggot, I despise both of them tbh. I come from both their races and I hate this worthless bug races
It's over for asian lol.

>provocative race thread
>100 replies guaranteed

Read every word thanks for the high effort response, I did not realise they were so open about it within asia, pretty based honestly I like that.
So I guess they just don't admit it in the western world? Where knowing the truth would benefit them more than living in east asia? Huh. Also your own personal anecdote about your cousins is good too.
The fact that evena blackpilled incel like you was unaware of how open asians are of their love of caucasion features in asia is proof that normies will naturally be even LESS aware of this. However, when you truly look into it, every facet of Asian society OPENLY admits and adores caucasion traits. They have no shame, guily, pride, or hesistance in acknowledging that they all wish to look white. None at all. this in fact is why it's all the more hilarious when you see Asians in white countries cope posting about it being muh media muh colonization, since it then becomes VERY clear they do this to defend their egos while living among whites. While Asians who dont live among whites will have an easier time admitting to whites looking better since they dont feel like they are under direct competition with them.
Here are the quotes. It was actually on r/hapas

"I thought they worshipped white men but arab men are hot though."

"They did, but they also worship Arab Men as well, because Arab Men are also Caucasian Men, and if they are Muslim, they will get easier approval since Arab Men are mostly Muslim/Islam. Most Arab Culture have influence or cross over or similarity with Islam Culture, and also with the radicalization of Islam Nowadays in Indonesia.

"This reminded me of several malay girls who non stop babbled about marrying an Arab or Turkish guy."

Last edited:
>provocative race thread
>100 replies guaranteed
>has a ginger white guy as his pfp despite being indian

way to prove me right.

I argue it's more controllable in Malaysia, due to Islam
Yes, Islam definitley controls Malaysians and Indonesians, but even then, they still desire muslim Caucasion, like arabs or turks as I said. I remember even seeing tiktok of a Kazakh woman with white skin going to indonesia and everyone was adoring her skin color lol. Religion may be able to make people more humble and disciplined, but it will never get rid of the innate desire for white/caucasion features.

way to prove me right.

Yes, Islam definitley controls Malaysians and Indonesians, but even then, they still desire muslim Caucasion, like arabs or turks as I said. I remember even seeing tiktok of a Kazakh woman with white skin going to indonesia and everyone was adoring her skin color lol. Religion may be able to make people more humble and disciplined, but it will never get rid of the innate desire for white/caucasion features.
That's why we need religion ascetism

It's the only way to save us from another form of worship be in form of Chad and corporation or ideology

Atleast religion provide a meaningful course of life, even if I personally believe life is useless.

I applied Schopenhauerian ascetism to my life which are SIMILIAR to Buddhist four eightfold ways

Their egos do not enable them to acknowledge that a homeless Estonian man GIGA mogs every single asian man to have EVER existed throughout time immemorial
Genghis’s armies likely raped that Estonian man’s great x *x* grandma though

For example christian values and believe created masterpiece such as Bach, Modern music mostly have niggerish and Foid expressing their animal inner self.

I see religion usefulness, people will cling to anything that see existence as good, anything and religion are the only one whom control man impulse in a way that is still better than today's world eventhough I myself am an agnostic

way to prove me right.

Yeah asian are subhuman that's the truth, it's just how it is. Mongoloid skulls are shit, and now they are turning us all to Faggot via kpop idol or gymmaxxing, carreermaxxing, personalitymaxxing just for some ugly gook who can just left you once she open tinder

White guy named ichigo kurosaki :feelskek:
yes, just like you have irl asians calling themselves "kevin" or "david". TF does a name have to do with anything when we're talking of looks? You also think the black characters in Bleach who have japanse names are suddenly not black? jfl at this retard. Ichigo is clearly made to look like a white person, which just proves my point. Chinks love delusionmaxxing that they look like that via their animes

Genghis’s armies likely raped that Estonian man’s great x *x* grandma though
Genghis Khan was a red head with green eyes + no they didnt. No mongol got to Estonia

Atleast I still have woman wearing burqa, suck to be you western people; and my country is ultra shit jfl

Like you said, white features being the beauty standard is a product of western hegemony. It’s not some immutable law of nature the way you describe though. It’s simply a product of culture. This could change if the west falls or the world becomes more multipolar (which it is). Also culture itself is changing in the west. You see a lot more Asian men in media like K-pop stars and actors that are getting attention. They still are subject to the laws of the blackpill meaning they have to be tall and good looking but their Asianness can be kept in tact.

yes, just like you have irl asians calling themselves "kevin" or "david". TF does a name have to do with anything when we're talking of looks? You also think the black characters in Bleach who have japanse names are suddenly not black? jfl at this retard. Ichigo is clearly made to look like a white person, which just proves my point. Chinks love delusionmaxxing that they look like that via their animes

View attachment 893721

Genghis Khan was a red head with green eyes + no they didnt. No mongol got to Estonia
How was Genghis a redhead and have green eyes?

Like you said, white features being the beauty standard is a product of western hegemony. It’s not some immutable law of nature the way you describe though. It’s simply a product of culture. This could change if the west falls or the world becomes more multipolar (which it is). Also culture itself is changing in the west. You see a lot more Asian men in media like K-pop stars and actors that are getting attention. They still are subject to the laws of the blackpill meaning they have to be tall and good looking but their Asianness can be kept in tact.
Yeah I'm definitely in "tact" when I have to do plastic surgery just to look like a doll :feelshaha: :feelshaha: .

Brutal.

way to prove me right.

Caucasian are just more attractive, broad shoulder, non slanted eyes.

Every single gook desired that unconsciouslly

How was Genghis a redhead and have green eyes?
Some reports of his physical appearance describe him as such. And considering there ARE mongolians with red hair and green eyes, it's definitley possible
Like you said, white features being the beauty standard is a product of western hegemony.
I didn't say that. I said the exact opposite. white features are objectively beautiful REGARDLESS of western hegemony.
It’s not some immutable law of nature the way you describe though. It’s simply a product of culture.
Nope, even Romans loved Germanic slave women because they were WHITER than them
Even Arabs, while ruling over Europeans, loved white women
Even Ancient Chinese Emperors LOVED purchasing Persian slave women from the Persians because many of them had blue eyes and caucasion features.
This could change if the west falls or the world becomes more multipolar (which it is). Also culture itself is changing in the west. You see a lot more Asian men in media like K-pop stars and actors that are getting attention. They still are subject to the laws of the blackpill meaning they have to be tall and good looking but their Asianness can be kept in tact.
delusionmaxxing. JFL at bringing up kpop trannies when they all need surgeries to look human

Imagine Looking like this

And you whitecel though you were ugly when the average Melay look like that

View attachment 893721

Delusional

Some reports of his physical appearance describe him as such. And considering there ARE mongolians with red hair and green eyes, it's definitley possible

I didn't say that. I said the exact opposite. white features are objectively beautiful REGARDLESS of western hegemony.

Nope, even Romans loved Germanic slave women because they were WHITER than them
Even Arabs, while ruling over Europeans, loved white women
Even Ancient Chinese Emperors LOVED purchasing Persian slave women from the Persians because many of them had blue eyes and caucasion features.

delusionmaxxing. JFL at bringing up kpop trannies.

Honestly Kpop Star contribute to the state of materealistic society in south Korea now. Thanks them every gookshit have to do plastic surgery just to score another dollface gook, never knowing how ugly they truly are.

But when that child come out from their inferior genes, they will subconsciouslly realize. I am inferior, I was born that way, and I have to work like a slave just to buy this worthless child gook a new face because I don't have one

What a joke

Not only are gook ugly, they are traitors.

I HATE GOOD AND CHINKS AND THE WHOLE ASIAN RACE

I understand why Osamu Dazai commit suicide, when you live in Japan. That's what every sensible person does

Honestly Kpop Star contribute to the state of materealistic society in south Korea now. Thanks them every gookshit have to do plastic surgery just to score another dollface gook, never knowing how ugly they truly are.

But when that child come out from their inferior genes, they will subconsciouslly realize. I am inferior, I was born that way, and I have to work like a slave just to buy this worthless child gook a new face because I don't have one

What a joke
kek that's so cruel and true. No amount of facial surgeries will allow a gookoid avoid reality once they have a child, and they stare back into their child's slanted eyes, flat nose, and weak jaw. Most gooks at this point of normalized getting surgery so much, I genuinley would not be surprised if this causes their race to become more and more ugly, since uglies will be able to reproduce by getting syrgeries

kek that's so cruel and true. No amount of facial surgeries will allow a gookoid avoid reality once they have a child, and they stare back into their child's slanted eyes, flat nose, and weak jaw. Most gooks at this point of normalized getting surgery so much, I genuinley would not be surprised if this causes their race to become more and more ugly, since uglies will be able to reproduce by getting syrgeries
Yeah I wish extinction upon the gook race

It will be soo bad , watch it. There will be mass suicide in gook country if they are continuing like this

Mass suicide and hikikomoriness. Kek I'm just enjoying this chaos lol

Chinese, Koreans, japanese with a few exception or Malays with a few exception actually cared about only themself.

That's how asian are, they claim that they are collectivist but that's a contradiction, if they do for the good of society than why shames are such a pivotal reason why they are not displaying their behavior.

Dear Confucius philosopher, GO FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR CHINA