Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No One Should Feel Sorry For Ricecucks

Foids are very solipsistic, if you look reputable and good in at moment of their eyes, they will be automatically attracted to you. That's why they are deceived by serial killers a lot

>my cherry picking is more valid than YOUR cherrypicking

Good fucking god, get a grip, man. Dont lose your sense on reality just because you managed to find one asian guy with a white woman. You sound like a blatheting idiot who thinks an indian guy getting with a scandinavian woman suddenyl erases the racepill

Elliot is also a genuine mentalcel. I don't think any foids can stand his spergy behavior because yk Foid being foids.

Thank you. I began this work in bits over many years before I came here, though users have helped me finish most of it.

Last edited:

Good fucking god, get a grip, man. Dont lose your sense on reality just because you managed to find one asian guy with a white woman. You sound like a blatheting idiot who thinks an indian guy getting with a scandinavian woman suddenyl erases the racepill
I asked my little sister if she would get on with Elliot, automatic no kek.

That's the standard in this world right now

Tajik

Average tajik is overwhelmingly caucasion. They are iranian and not turkic like kazakhs and uzbeks are.

While his little brother become literal pretty boy smugface, why because Elliot dad mixes with that a "non" mongoloid woman.

The result is literal Chad
ER was an incel revolutionary and talented writer because of asian genes

ER was an incel revolutionary and talented writer because of asian genes
Maybe, I never said Asian is all bad. It's just their culture reprise the people creativity.

also it is cucked to want to have your native group replaced and mixed out of existence. no matter the looks of your people it is not a relevant factor when dying out regardless, which is what is happening with white caucasian populations. you could argue that their refusal to recognize women's rights as a depopulating force is cucked but, in that case, the same thing can be said most of humanity in the modern world.

He is a retarded Sand nationalist who is probably mad at Rice for ascending with Sand Foids. Jfl at him thinking Sand mog rice in anything. I don't why this forum allows Sand Niggers so much leeway.
I think that hatred should be rationally motivated otherwise it's no different from irrational dislike in which females engage.

they mog every single asian man on the planet merely by having round eyes and pink skin. And like I said, tajiks are 90% caucasion, literally just google it dumbass.

ER could have ascended in Asia, but he was obsessed with blonde white women
Your definition of the "white/caucassian" is weird, you are just a deluded cuck.

Yet you on multipule occassions cherrypick white women with sand nigs and claim all sand nigs are fucking white women and how Sands are above everyone else don't you ?

I think that hatred should be rationally motivated otherwise it's no different from irrational dislike in which females engage.
It's not rational. Sands are just jealous, spiteful cunts.

also it is cucked to want to have your native group replaced and mixed out of existence
nope it's logical and sensible. If your genes are shit on a racial level,then you need to improve them
Yet you on multipule occassions cherrypick white women with sand nigs
nah. I just show that sand and black men are more likely to get with white womem than asian or indian men can
and claim all sand nigs are fucking white women and how Sands are above everyone else don't you ?
I don't claim that, retarded gook. Don't lie
It's not rational. Sands are just jealous, spiteful cunts.
Why would anyone want to be a flat faced chink? Nothing to be jealous of
Your definition of the "white/caucassian" is weird, you are just a deluded cuck.
How is it weird?

bro, aren't you part mongoloid? fucking kek :feelskek:

He is a retarded Sand nationalist who is probably mad at Rice for ascending with Sand Foids. Jfl at him thinking Sand mog rice in anything. I don't why this forum allows Sand Niggers so much leeway.
Sands definitely mog Rice, except for Gulf sands, when I was younger I used to live in a community that had many Greeks and Sands, much of the times you couldn't tell them apart, many had coloured hair/eyes and were lighter than the Greeks, it's not as rare as you think for it to be considered cherrypicking. Civilisation started in sandlands too (Uruk, Babylon and Egypt) which then transferred to the Greeks and Romans, there was the Islamic Golden Age and them ruling India for centuries, they were rivals to the Europeans for quite a while until the modern centuries, better legacy than Rice imo even if today their development levels are worse.

Last edited:
What the gooks need is islam, simple as.

No walls of text needed
This. Islam comes with mateguarding. Average muslim male in the west would pump a white foid then murder his sister if she looks at the white foid's brother.

Sands definitely mog Rice, except for Gulf sands, when I was younger I used to live in a community that had many Greeks and Sands, much of the times you couldn't tell them apart, many had coloured hair/eyes and were lighter than the Greeks, it's not as rare as you think for it to be considered cherrypicking. Civilisation started in sandlands too (Uruk, Babylon and Egypt) which then transferred to the Greeks and Romans, there was the Islamic Golden Age and them ruling India for centuries, they were rivals to the Europeans for quite a while until the modern centuries, better legacy than Rice imo even if today their development levels are worse.
Even gulf arabs still mog the average asian and especially the average SE asian.

And yeah, places like Syria Lebanon Kurdistan tend to have like 15% blue eyed population

This. Islam comes with mateguarding. Average muslim male in the west would pump a white foid then murder his sister if she looks at the white foid's brother.
Meanwhile the average bluepilled Asian male is on his knees fighting his sister for her White boyfriend's ejaculate.

They don't look like subhumans for me.

2017112110550501715 1

2 54 gthumb gwdata1200 ghdata1200 gfitdatamax
Meisa Kuroki meisa kuroki 10960814 337 450

Like you said, white features being the beauty standard is a product of western hegemony
Height and white features are universally attactive. If abos colonized the world every1 will still think they ugly.

the asian women almost definitely has fake up on
You say like it's some rarity. Almost every female in Europe uses make-up to a certain degree.
Even those females without makeup usually use some tricks to look better.

You say like it's some rarity. Almost every female in Europe uses make-up to a certain degree.
Even those females without makeup usually use some tricks to look better.
Yes but difference is white women still look good without make up unlike asian women.

Kinda relevant to the thread. Today I found out that some 60 year old 5'4 asian guy I work with has no children. I overheard him talking to a Sri Lankan Co worker and he admitted he had no kids. JFL meanwhile, this Sri Lankan coworker DID have kids and if you saw him, you would see he height mogged and jaw mogged our asian Co worker

I swear, asian foids can be such rude little cunts.

Yesterday, i was walking down the high-street when these 2 Asian schoolgirls walked from behind me from my right and were walking slowly in front of me, they were walking forward and facing forward.
They were deliberately blocking my path.

I had to walk around them just to keep on walking.
I couldn't understand what they were saying, they were not speaking english.
They must have known I was there, behind them, as they walked in front of me from my right and there was plenty of space on that high-street.

Glad im white then

Nope, even Romans loved Germanic slave women because they were WHITER than them
I actually dislike nordic foids and prefer hapas and even some arabic foids to them

No filter! But they do have some blame to cast not on others but themselves seeing as they caused a demographic crisis in China + wars in South East Asia & allow white people into their nations for "tourism".

I actually dislike nordic foids and prefer hapas and even some arabic foids to them
Hapa and Arab women are able to more easily comepete with Nordic women precisely because they look caucasion
No filter! But they do have some blame to cast not on others but themselves seeing as they caused a demographic crisis in China + wars in South East Asia & allow white people into their nations for "tourism".
Almost all the blame is on themselves nowadays. They could accept Syrian refugees or Iraqi refugees or Afghan refugees to improve their genepool and make them more Caucasoid and less Mongoloid, but they'd rather just continue living their bugman, sucidal surgery-self mutiliating lives.

Almost all the blame is on themselves nowadays. They could accept Syrian refugees or Iraqi refugees or Afghan refugees to improve their genepool and make them more Caucasoid and less Mongoloid, but they'd rather just continue living their bugman, sucidal surgery-self mutiliating lives.
They'd rather not look at Myanmar or even Muslim majority nations (Indonesia and Malaysia) they'd not do that, the Arabs or Afghans when faced with the same situations helped out and allowed their fellow Muslims or even Non Muslims to work and find safety in their lands.

Filipinos already have white blood. They mixed with the Spaniards during the Spanish Conquest of 1565.
Screenshot 20231121 173544 Chrome

Screenshot 20231121 175047 Chrome

It's what gives them lighter skin and straighter hair compared to the pure aboriginal Filipinos (the Negritos).
G2hpia5zapz81

Main qimg 16cf3c1bd95a5ec88f94a8802b72afa2 lq

Jgqcxh5s7pz81

Modern-day Negrito/Spanish hybrids
10 Big Family bingeph

Unfortunately, the bug eye and mongoloid skull genes that most Asians have are too dominant, so they kept that phenotype despite carrying on other Spanish traits. It will take 2-3 generations of all the Filipinos racemixing with whites to completely get rid of that strong Asian phenotype.

Hapa and Arab women are able to more easily comepete with Nordic women precisely because they look caucasion
They actually are capable of beint sexier than nordoids thanks to their non fully caucasoid traits. It works the other way

Gooks are cucked to oblivion

They actually are capable of beint sexier than nordoids thanks to their non fully caucasoid traits. It works the other way
If you say so. But their overall features would still be mostly caucasoid. Since hapas can pass as East European and arabs can pass as South european

If you say so. But their overall features would still be mostly caucasoid. Since hapas can pass as East European and arabs can pass as South european
They mix overal european looks with good exotic traits

This is kind of what I meant that the problems that asians face are of their own doing, I no longer feel sorry for them

The solution for them is the same as the best solution available for inceldom. Patriarchy.

Look at Indians, they're not doing nearly as bad even though they're probably even below east Asians in looks - because their country is still fairly patriarchal, there are still young arranged marriages, little feminism, and, most importantly, they didn't let their country become a sex tourism paradise like so many east Asian countries did.

I was gonna make this it's own thread, but I will just post this here:

@Lv99_BixNood

Recently, I found that Hazaras, much like all other dumb Mongoloids, hate their slanted eyes and flat noses. Hazaras, for those who dont know, are basically descendants of Turks and Mongols who settled in Afghanistan, with many Pashtuns calling them "Changez" as a racial slur in reference to Genghis Khan. As such, they often insist on getting eyelid surgeries and nose jobs in Kabul

Some select quotes form these articles:

She fucking says it's painful to look at her slanted eyes since it obviously reminds her she's a gookette and not a Pashtun stacy
“I want to get rid of this extra skin,” she says, pinching the skin above her eyes. “It pains me to even look at it,” she adds.

That “small, flat, unattractive nose,” as Zahra describes it. She wants a bigger one.
She admits herself that she considered Indian top-tiers to mog her mongoloid ass. Obviously because these Bollywood actresses are Aryan Brahmin stacies who look human (caucasoid) and not like weird alien (mongoloid)
Zahra says she watches Bollywood movies on the internet and has satellite television at home. She says she wants to look like the stars she sees onscreen.
I love the cope here where they make it seem like this Hazara chink wants to "fit in" with the Pashtuns, when that's obviously not the case and we can tell this because her fellow rice cousins in Korea live among other Asians and thus DO fit in, yet still get these exact same surgeries.
Zahra is obsessed with big eyes and big noses because her appearance is different from most Afghans.
She admits that looking beautiful means looking less Mongoloid, but copes that she still wants to look Hazara, something even the fucking author of the article points out is bullshit.
When you ask Zahra if she is going under the knife because she doesn’t want to come off as Hazara, this is her response: “No, it’s not because I don’t want to look Hazara. I just want to look beautiful.”
Beautiful to her is big eyes and a big nose.
Fatima is another one of Dr. Ahmadzai’s patients. She’s also Hazara, and six months ago, she had an operation to make her eyes seem bigger.
Fatima says she’s so happy with the operation that she wants to get a bigger nose, too.
What about her? Is she is doing all this to mask her Hazara identity? She shakes her head. “No, it’s not because I don’t want to look Hazara. I want to look pretty.”
But from talking to these women, it’s clear what they think 'pretty' means. It’s about not looking Hazara.

Here's the kicker: Hazaras are obviously not purely Turk/Mongol, they are racemixed with the local Pashtun Caucasion populations, hence why MANY Hazaras have white skin, brown hair, blue eyes, and a more Eurasian/Mixed appearance. That's the kicker here. The Hazaras ALREADY HAVE PARTIAL ARYAN DNA.

That's the most hilarious part about ALL this. Hazaras, compared to Chinese or Koreans, look like Hapas, or even Quapas. Hazaras already HAVE what the Chinese WISH they could have. Hazaras would be considered slayers in China or Korea due to their whiter appearance. Yet DESPITE that more Hapa appaearance they have, these Hazaras STILL consider these Pashtun Caucasions to MOG them.

Also, this is yet another example that skin color is not as relevant as bones. Alot of Hazaras are lighter-skinned than Pashtuns, who, while they can be white, are usually darker than the Hazara. But they're still Caucasion so they mog the Mongol Hazaras.

Filipinos already have white blood. They mixed with the Spaniards during the Spanish Conquest of 1565.
View attachment 964737
View attachment 964759
It's what gives them lighter skin and straighter hair compared to the pure aboriginal Filipinos (the Negritos).
View attachment 964742
View attachment 964745
View attachment 964749

Modern-day Negrito/Spanish hybrids
View attachment 964750

Unfortunately, the bug eye and mongoloid skull genes that most Asians have are too dominant, so they kept that phenotype despite carrying on other Spanish traits. It will take 2-3 generations of all the Filipinos racemixing with whites to completely get rid of that strong Asian phenotype.
This isn't true JFL. Filipinos have like 3-4% Spanish blood max. Those Negritos are ancient populations that were replaced by Chinese people who migrated south and eventually became Filipinos 1000s of years before the Spanishs showed up. Although, it is true SEA people in general DO have nore European, Indian, and Arab blood compared to Asians, so they end up mogging them.

This isn't true JFL. Filipinos have like 3-4% Spanish blood max. Those Negritos are ancient populations that were replaced by Chinese people who migrated south and eventually became Filipinos 1000s of years before the Spanishs showed up. Although, it is true SEA people in general DO have nore European, Indian, and Arab blood compared to Asians, so they end up mogging them.

View attachment 1006045
View attachment 1006046

View attachment 1006044
View attachment 1006043
I forgot to mention they also have chinese admixture, but what I said is 100% true. You can see it in their faces. Most Filipinos don't look fully Chinese, their phenotype resembles that of the Negritos.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention they also have chinese admixture, but what I said is 100% true. You can see it in their faces. Most Filipinos don't look fully Chinese, their phenotype resembles that of the Negritos.
No, you're wrong. Philipinos largely have Chinese/Mongoloid related ancestory, then Negrito ancestory, and lastly Spanish ancestory.

Asians discuss why white men are too afraid to sexpat in arab countries vs asian countries:

"I’ve lived for several years in China in the tier 1 cities, and always saw a pattern. Young white males being extremely arrogant and racist to locals. Not all, but a sizable amount. They treated China/Asia like their playground without any fear.

Currently living in the Middle East, spent time in Doha and Istanbul. There, the white expats are very tamed and never try to hit on the local women or engage in embarrassing behavior. There is a US military base and US troops in Doha, Qatar and Incirlik airbase in Turkey.

But I never hear of white American GIs getting drunk and going to town, starting bar fights and raping local women in those two cities. But happens a lot in Seoul, Okinawa.

So my question is: why are white males tamed in the middle east but not in Asia when both have lots of English teachers and US troops in their countries?

Is it because white people think Asians are weaker and won’t fight back whereas Muslims will?

I’ve actually had the pleasure of having the same white/male/British coworker in both regions. He was an arrogant racist, trying to hit on every Asian woman in Asia but in the Middle East, so polite and tamed."

View: https://np.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/9iqz3k/the_post_that_got_me_banned_from_rchina_about/

"Now that I'm thinking about this, I noticed that Brunei, Indonesia and Malaysia being the countries with highest percentage of muslim population in the region also don't have as much sexpat news as other SEA countries? Maybe YTs just have a natural fear of islam?"

"This is exactly why my heart is filled with absolute joy each time I hear some whitey complain about Muslim immigrants “invading” Europe or white South Africans being the target of hate crime in SA. They think Asians will stand on their side, and be sympathetic towards their “plight”. Of course I do pity them, and hope they get fucked even harder ;)"

"One reason is that Europeans were defeated multiple times by the Muslims in history, there's deeply rooted fear or respect towards Middle East in the West, and people in Middle East don't worship Westerns because of that."

"White privilege has much less currency in the Middle East.

The Arabs and the Turks have fought and defeated Europeans many many times before. The Arabs occupied Spain, the Turks destroyed the eastern Roman empire and enslaved the Balkans. The Renaissance looked to Arab sources for Roman and Greek learning.

Their cultural memory still have these victories. That's why Arabs and Turks don't have inferiority complex towards the West. Whiteys know this so they don't try any shit there."

Last edited:
noodles are goblins