Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"nobody owes you anything"

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
stfu they all owe me, I tried so hard why did I become subhuman instead, even then people should date me becasue I've already put in so much effort. The girl I like owe me, she owe me all the effort i gave her she at least owe me a kiss or a hug.

Funny how liberals are the ones mostly likely to tell incels this line

stfu they all owe me, I tried so hard why did I become subhuman instead, even then people should date me becasue I've already put in so much effort. The girl I like owe me, she owe me all the effort i gave her she at least owe me a kiss or a hug.
Lmao they actually owe you nothing at all. Just bc you choose to pour effort into a dead situation, that’s your own fault. Doesn’t mean anyone even has to so much as respond to you. It’s your own fault for pouring in effort and doing things instead of realizing you’re not wanted and going elsewhere.

include me in screenshot thanks :feelsohh:

if you believe in the existence of a state or at least liberalism then you can't make the claim no ones entitled to anything
9A7F2E38 B327 4D5A 87B4 68AE6B3B39EC

Do you think some God exists or something?

I’m owed a Stacy girlfriend and compensation for the torment and abuse normies have dealt me

I’m owed a Stacy girlfriend and compensation for the torment and abuse normies have dealt me

I’m owned $5Million for all my work Place misfortunes and how much I cannot stand having to work.

The girl I like owe me, she owe me all the effort i gave her she at least owe me a kiss or a hug.

I've only divulged personal data to a hole once in the Concrete World.

I empathize with your psychological pain. When I was in group therapy, I was told repeatedly to chat with a young Pean hole. On several occasions, I spoke somewhat about my experiences with divorce and domestic violence, hoping she would feel comfortable enough to approach me. Yet she sat near a tall Italian boy daily.

Just have green America looking hair with Florida sideburns bro!
With a bald spot on top to put your kippah on, like a good Jew. God put it there to make sure you cover your head and don’t rebel.

All women are conservatives. o empathy for low status men, telling us stop being “entitled an just accept being treated like shit.

Men have to sign up for the draft yet we're told we aren't owed anything :feelsclown:

They don’t stop coping life is a dice roll

People who unironically tell Incels that "nobody owes you anything" should be raped, beaten, crippled, robbed of all their possessions and left naked in the dirt with no recourse to do anything about it.

You know, because life is not fair.

So, if a 60 yo fat homeless and stinky foid will tell you that you own her a kiss on the mouth, she will be right?

This phrase is not really wrong, but it's psychopathic in its lack of sensitivity. People go to dating forums, expose their bad situations with women (which are 100% caused by foid's behavior) and ask for help or hope for an advice and then they are told this shit (because he's a man, women don't get this told to them). Saying this is like saying "everbody dies someday" to someone who is terminally ill.

By that logic foids are not owed the courtesy of not being hated

It's not about being owed anything you just want to believe that you can compensate for your lack of power in the world by doing nice things for people.

It doesn't work and meanwhile they think you're weak af just stop doing it.