Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR nodding off in chair

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
i'm a drug addict i know but i've been nodding off/ passing out in my chair for 2 weeks straight. does anyone else sleep in their computer chair or pass out? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

i'm a drug addict i know but i've been nodding off/ passing out in my chair for 2 weeks straight. does anyone else sleep in their computer chair or pass out? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I did once when I was completing an assignment for my undergrad studies - not because of any drugs though.

I did once when I was completing an assignment for my undergrad studies - not because of any drugs though.
i think i'll just use my little couch when i use, more comfortable

Yeah once when I was dead tired but couldn’t be bothered to go to bed and instead stared at my pc

definitely not a regular thing though, this chair is way too uncomfortable for that