Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nofap makes your hair thick and soft

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Do nofap and you will see great hair growth

still manlet

I remember after the breaking dick incident my hair became soft and wouldn't grow at all for a few weeks until my hormones rebalanced.

But Chad emptied his ball into whores everyday yet he will still have full set of hair when he reach 60 :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

But Chad emptied his ball into whores everyday yet he will still have full set of hair when he reach 60 :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
Yes but it makes the quality of your hair a lot better

I remember after the breaking dick incident my hair became soft and wouldn't grow at all for a few weeks until my hormones rebalanced.
You had fucked up T and hormone levels no wonder

Really? Well if that’s true then guess I won’t masturbate rn. I was planning on it cause I had big booty latinas in my mind.
I do nofap tbh

Did you have more motivation while doing tasks and became more productive? If so I might do it too. I have no motivation for anything.
Nofap increases estrogen so yes you'll have more motivation to do things