Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over none of the nerds in my school went on to become bigtime CEO's

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i can think of only 1 guy that went on a theoretical maths course and became a mathematician. but the others have regular ass jobs as codemonkeys or even lower.

Almost all of the people who own significant wealth got it through inheritance

Lol at that ridiculous cope , "You make fun of him but you'll be working for him!"

Lol at that ridiculous cope , "You make fun of him but you'll be working for him!"
i can think of only 1 guy that went on a theoretical maths course and became a mathematician. but the others have regular ass jobs as codemonkeys or even lower.
CEOs are always clueless dumb chads on crack.

Biggest cope in existence. I don't know how boomers still get away with pushing that shit

Bullies always win. The system has lied to us about nerds having any kind of a future or place. Teachers need to support their own kids so they poison the minds of their students with Jew propaganda for dollars. "Success is all about getting As and showing up on time", "hard work pays off", "bullies are just insecure", "even though little Jimmie has autism now he will be your boss one day"(kills himself 2 years from then), etc. 10000x worse than Newtown.

I refuse to look up fuckers from high school

The smartest in my class was autistic as fuck,after hs he started working at a min wage job in a factory and he Is still there

What’s codemonkey?

A theoretical mathematician isn't a good job either. Unless he's a professor, he's probably working long hours for average pay.

A nerd I went to school with actually ended up working for one of the guys that used to bully him

A nerd I went to school with actually ended up working for one of the guys that used to bully him
But bullies are supposed to work for the nerds later on!! :soy: :soy:

in this case, the opposite happened

Biggest cope in existence. I don't know how boomers still get away with pushing that shit
It’s an insane cope. I’ll be shuffling papers in some cubicle while Chad bursts in to reprimand me for not leaving him more coffee before leaving back to his window office to fuck his young stacy secretary

It's the other way around lol, the make fun of you and they will probably be your boss too

I'm a CEO, let's not get into CEO of what.

All the nerds from my school look dead inside

Bullies always win. The system has lied to us about nerds having any kind of a future or place. Teachers need to support their own kids so they poison the minds of their students with Jew propaganda for dollars. "Success is all about getting As and showing up on time", "hard work pays off", "bullies are just insecure", "even though little Jimmie has autism now he will be your boss one day"(kills himself 2 years from then), etc. 10000x worse than Newtown.

you know that's bullshit when the teacher says: "people who shoot for the stars work very hard and succeed" (not in these exact words).
but even as a kid i was like: you wanna tell me that EVERY person that gets a straight A earns alot of money? that can't be right. i mean i would accept 88% or some statistic but surely not everyone. you can tell when someone's lying when he says "anyone" in a sentence.

Did anyone in your school go on to become anything noteworthy? Most people are fairly mediocre.

Did anyone in your school go on to become anything noteworthy? Most people are fairly mediocre.

one girl went on to become a brain researcher, majored in psychology
one guy which was a chadlite went to be a CEO of a small company
one girl went on to be a failed actress, then eventually a yoga instructor
but yeah, bullshit aside most of them work in regular jobs with regular pay, there are a few accountants and programmers here and there.
the girls usually have bullshit jobs like hair-stylist or stewardess
but overall a pretty bad track record from a school that was known for gifted students

EDIT:
one guy i knew went on to become a rapper, his vids on youtube have like 2k views each. embarrassing

Last edited:
they're not necessarily above average in terms of intelligence though, they just had no options, which made them getting better grades compared to others, they couldn't do anything but study and coping with not so useful knowledge aka geeks

Nerds might get six figures, but leading and being millionaires they are not.

even if they did they'd be just coping. like whats the point of being a CEO if you're gonna be ugly anyway