Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Noodlewhore mental illness is off the charts

whitu cocku onry

Why would i read all that just to know what some noodle whore is rambling about?

I read more of that than I should have which is zero

but yes :whatfeels:

The thing about Asain women is that they will sit there and complain about colonized beauty standards, yet go out of their way to conform to them. No matter how hard they try to rationalize it, they have no sense of self worth, they only care about what a white man thinks about them. Say what you want about black women, at least a large portion of them don't care about traditional beaty standards and actually attempt to actually change them. Asain women will cry about racial empowerment, then slurp a white man's cock right after.

The thing about Asian women is that they will sit there and complain about colonized beauty standards, yet go out of their way to conform to them. No matter how hard they try to rationalize it, they have no sense of self worth, they only care about what a white man thinks about them. Say what you want about black women, at least a large portion of them don't care about traditional beauty standards and actually attempt to actually change them. Asian women will cry about racial empowerment, then slurp a white man's cock right after.
:bigbrain:

Say what you want about black women, at least a large portion of them don't care about traditional beaty standards and actually attempt to actually change them.
Yeah that's why they all wear wigs with fake curry hair :lul:

But I agree, noodlewhores are far far far far worse. 100 years ago they were mutilating their feet because some chang emperor thought that was cute (funny how ricecels are blamed for that), now they are mutilating their eyes, nose and everything else for the same reason. They are simply mentally ill and the main reason why Asian culture is as fucked up as it is.

NPCs get cucked hard by societal standards. Does seriously no country teach healthy body image?

Yeah that's why they all wear wigs with fake curry hair :lul:

But I agree, noodlewhores are far far far far worse. 100 years ago they were mutilating their feet because some chang emperor thought that was cute (funny how ricecels are blamed for that), now they are mutilating their eyes, nose and everything else for the same reason. They are simply mentally ill and the main reason why Asian culture is as fucked up as it is.
Lol there is no race of women more insecure in their looks than black women:feelskek: they wear wigs that give them caucasion/Mongolian hair they bleach their skin and bleach their hair

Also tldr for OP please

I read the part about long torso, short limbs, and tall sitting height relative to overall height.

Fuckin brutal. Thats me. On top of that, I have a big head so that adds to my tall sitting height relative to my overall height.

We Mongoloids are cold adapted. We got short limbs, long torsos, round skulls, and small genitalia (benefit for the noodlewhores in this clown world, death sentence for rice men). Some of these traits can clearly be seen in Nordic white British people.

What this noodlewhore just described is exactly what the white stormfront foids described about us Asian men in one of their threads. That we have long torsos, short limbs, high subcutaneous fat, large round skulls, ugly faces, small pp, etc...

We are just all around subhuman males.

If the world continues on globalizing, its because East Asian men simply allow it to continue (in allowing ourselves to be cucked to extinction). Its clear that much of the middle east is against globalizing (Americanizing) because even if they do it somewhat, they'll be sitting pretty either way in the end. They will economically develop because of trade with the west but no way will the arab foids just open their legs to non-muslim western men. Therefore, middle eastern religion and culture will be intact because the foids are not betraying their race enmasse like noodlewhores do.

The only thing that will most definitely put an end to this globalizing homo clown world right now or in the near future is if East Asia totally becomes independent and cut-off from the west. It will have to begin by collectively practicing protectionist trade policies against the west. And consciously and willingly in turn, put into place favorable trade policies for its East Asian neighbors. The world economy would naturally contract and enter into a massive depression. People will consequently begin to starve and die by the tens of millions around the globe. But after putting into effect the banning of American and western products basically, the East Asian nations will have to find a way to revert back to their own cultures and thus, stabilize their birth rates. Two things will likely happen, China will go the way of Singapore via lee kuan yew's example (think of LKW's example as ricecels stemmaxxing and finance maxxing, westernizing, only to get cucked in the end). Or go the way of Nazi Germany but getting it right. What Nazi Germany did wrong was that it acted out in a do or die situation and didn't have vast stockpiles of resources or time as a luxury to plan more carefully or build up more.

Last edited:
South Korea should reunite with North Korea so they can commit suicide by nuke together.

wow, an actually pretty informative and interesting read from a woman no less

I read the part about long torso, short limbs, and tall sitting height relative to overall height.

Fuckin brutal. Thats me. On top of that, I have a big head so that adds to my tall sitting height relative to my overall height.

We Mongoloids are cold adapted. We got short limbs, long torsos, round skulls, and small genitalia (benefit for the noodlewhores in this clown world, death sentence for rice men). Some of these traits can clearly be seen in Nordic white British people.

What this noodlewhore just described is exactly what the white stormfront foids described about us Asian men in one of their threads. That we have long torsos, short limbs, high subcutaneous fat, large round skulls, ugly faces, small pp, etc...

We are just all around subhuman males.

If the world continues on globalizing, its because East Asian men simply allow it to continue (in allowing ourselves to be cucked to extinction). Its clear that much of the middle east is against globalizing (Americanizing) because even if they do it somewhat, they'll be sitting pretty either way in the end. They will economically develop because of trade with the west but no way will the arab foids just open their legs to non-muslim western men. Therefore, middle eastern religion and culture will be intact because the foids are not betraying their race enmasse like noodlewhores do.

The only thing that will most definitely put an end to this globalizing homo clown world right now or in the near future is if East Asia totally becomes independent and cut-off from the west. It will have to begin by collectively practicing protectionist trade policies against the west. And consciously and willingly in turn, put into place favorable trade policies for its East Asian neighbors. The world economy would naturally contract and enter into a massive depression. People will consequently begin to starve and die by the tens of millions around the globe. But after putting into effect the banning of American and western products basically, the East Asian nations will have to find a way to revert back to their own cultures and thus, stabilize their birth rates. Two things will likely happen, China will go the way of Singapore via lee kuan yew's example (think of LKW's example as ricecels stemmaxxing and finance maxxing, westernizing, only to get cucked in the end). Or go the way of Nazi Germany but getting it right. What Nazi Germany did wrong was that it acted out in a do or die situation and didn't have vast stockpiles of resources or time as a luxury to plan more carefully or build up more.
As long as foids have "rights" this won't happen. The majority of noodlewhores play for team white and US intelligence agencies are well aware of that and use them to destroy Asian countries from within. All the pro-US organizations, media, think-tanks etc in Asia are staffed to a majority by noodles. Of course in the US itself it's the same, all the journalists who write hate articles on Asian nations are noodlewhores.

For all their talk about being progressive and anti-racist or whatever in reality they don't give a shit. As we can see right now Amerikikes have no problem with supporting literal nazis in Ukraine and they also have no problem with spreading white supremacy propaganda in Asia. Make no mistake, all this shit is deliberate. And as long noodlewhores are allowed to do what they want they will sabotage and destroy our nations from within as willing whores of the American empire.