Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normie forum i used

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Over the past few months i have been dropping blackpills amongst blue pilled middle aged people. It never went well and I was always told i "needed help" and the mod kept deleting my posts and messaged me saying i should see a doctor. I often made posts explaining life as an inferior man and how I hated men who had sex, I also explained how women are hunters who want to breed with inferior men.
I was playing with fire one day on a thread about a knife attack, I explained how I supported some attacks like ER and this caused mayhem, I was afraid i was going to get arrested. The funny thing is they loved this drama, these blue pilled middle aged men also loved telling me "you need help" because it made them feel better about their own miserable lives spending their evenings posting on a current affairs forum.

What did you expect from blue pill forums?

You're wasting your time on forums like that tbh. They don't want to admit uncomfortable truths such as ugly men encountering discrimination.

Expand the wisdom of the black pill

talking to normies is like talking to a wall

JFL at thinking forum ppl are normies at all

bluepill != normie

for example, cucktears are bluepilled but are as truecel as us

while tinder is filled with normies but it is blackpilled

Over the past few months i have been dropping blackpills amongst blue pilled middle aged people. It never went well and I was always told i "needed help" and the mod kept deleting my posts and messaged me saying i should see a doctor. I often made posts explaining life as an inferior man and how I hated men who had sex, I also explained how women are hunters who want to breed with inferior men.
I was playing with fire one day on a thread about a knife attack, I explained how I supported some attacks like ER and this caused mayhem, I was afraid i was going to get arrested. The funny thing is they loved this drama, these blue pilled middle aged men also loved telling me "you need help" because it made them feel better about their own miserable lives spending their evenings posting on a current affairs forum.
People need someone lower than them to shit on or they go insane

Normies are retards no point in talking with them

"you need help" = you should be arrested for wrong think