Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait: You give a shit about soccer

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
Sport fans are no diff than simps. Change my mind. If you eagerly watched the soccer, Yk you are a normie.

trucels dont watch soccer and I am proud to be diff than the norm

meh it's fun to keep up with

1000th same post

Become sentient NPC

meh it's fun to keep up with
I bet it’s also fun for you to go clubbing and maybe fuck some beckies over there ye? It’s normie shit get over it

HOW DO YOU COPE WITH WATCHING YOUNG CHADS LIFEMOG YOU AND MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU BY KICKING AROOUND A BALL? THEN YOU GO BACK TO YOUR WAGERAGE LIFE THE SAME WAY YOU WERE YESTERDAY AND YOU TAKE JOY IN WATCHING YOURSELF GET MOGGED BY YOUNG CHADRIQUEZ AND TYRONES IN THE FOOTBALL PITCH. IT'S COMING HOOME ITS COOOOMING HOME FOOTBALLS COMING HOME :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Sport fans are no diff than simps. Change my mind. If you eagerly watched the soccer, Yk you are a normie.

It suxxx

Yep, why the fuck would I care about sports or which team would win?

Most people don't care about soccer, they just watch the world cup when it happens

Playing sports is good. Watching is retarded and the same goes for esports

Put one dollar and your hopes on a sports bet as a poorcel.You are no different than the ones that play the lottery.The only difference is you can actually win something.If you watch sports and you didn't bet on them you are a simp,if you watch sports and play live bets on them you are jewish investor.

true. i dont care what these lifemoggers do.

giga truecel trait: you only watch world and euro cups

My country has no hope of being in finals and i still see people simping for france or italy (the one facing argentina, i forgot which country) and having bad day because they lost.

What the fuck, they havent even been in said country nor know anything about it

My country has no hope of being in finals and i still see people simping for france or italy (the one facing argentina, i forgot which country) and having bad day because they lost.

What the fuck, they havent even been in said country nor know anything about it
Argentina is whiter than France.JBW may be a reason idk.