Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies beginning to realize how much Harder men have it on Dating

High IQ comment:

Trauma resistant features are the best genetics only in the foids’ bains that are stuck in stone age. Massive jaws became useless after invention of spear. No hunter eyes gonna help you when your guts are spilling on the floor

Last edited:
The blackpill will decide the 2024 presidential election at this rate.

No I would say it's slowly entering the second stage. We are at the moment rediculed but nowadays I see they are taking us as threats. In future it would be violently opposed I guess.
I doubt incels will ever be seen as a real danger or extremist group. We are entering third stage eventually, but not now.
The blackpill will decide the 2024 presidential election at this rate.
Giga IQ

I can't believe some of the based comments there aren't downvoted to hell

Wait until they realize foids are advantaged in every facet of society. Employment, legal system, welfare, politics, etc. We must exterminate and replace women.

I can't believe some of the based comments there aren't downvoted to hell
We will have to radicalise ourselves much more otherwise we will become obselite
Wait until they realize foids are advantaged in every facet of society. Employment, legal system, welfare, politics, etc. We must exterminate and replace women.
I propose women are lobotomized at birth

We will have to radicalise ourselves much more otherwise we will become obselite

I propose women are lobotomized at birth
Radicalising is always detrimental to your cause.

9560E10F 4B30 4E4E 9E7B 01F03D452CAF

finally tbh.
you have to be a dribbeling retard to think that males have it easy on dating apps

I dont get why women are shocked at other womens behavior. Im pretty sure she has ghost multiple dudes on different occasion without a thought

JFL we incels have been saying this for ages. Also, I don't care what normshit thinks. They have the attention span of a squirrel. Deep down every single non Chad man knows that Blackpill is the truth.

Rise my normshit slaves, open your eyes, unbind these coping chains.

Images 8

They love to make up these just world fallacies where women just do what's best for mankind as a whole selecting the elite males so we should just accept it, while in reality females just do what's best to satisfy their lust and egoes, that's why patriarchy was created in the first place. Because society cannot sustain itself if just a fraction of men has access to sex and reproduction, this is NOT what's best for society
Maybe Chad gets better health by not being a deformed piece of trash,but even this is not 100% all the time.
And for everything else-do someone really think that selfish psychopathic stupid male that does nothing but fuck other guys gfs/wifes is a type of man that society needs? Chad contributes to society only that females get pumped with internal drugs in their brains,cooming hard in the bed and losing their mind to chase Chad,giving 0 shit even about themselfs/their children,not even talking about average males or society.

They love to make up these just world fallacies where women just do what's best for mankind as a whole selecting the elite males so we should just accept it, while in reality females just do what's best to satisfy their lust and egoes, that's why patriarchy was created in the first place. Because society cannot sustain itself if just a fraction of men has access to sex and reproduction, this is NOT what's best for society

Women absolutely do everything that's best for THEM not society. There was a blackpilled video I saw years ago which is basically the only video I've ever seen of women acknowledging that men are the reason our species progressed out of hunter/gathering and it never would have happened otherwise.

Hate to say it but the only foids that should be allowed to hold power are lesbians and asexuals. At least then their minds would be able to think about other things than D and all the other female shit they do regarding sexuality (bragging to friends, competing, back stabbing, enabling scum bag men to reproduce)

Last edited:
Maybe Chad gets better health by not being a deformed piece of trash,but even this is not 100% all the time.
And for everything else-do someone really think that selfish psychopathic stupid male that does nothing but fuck other guys gfs/wifes is a type of man that society needs? Chad contributes to society only that females get pumped with internal drugs in their brains,cooming hard in the bed and losing their mind to chase Chad,giving 0 shit even about themselfs/their children,not even talking about average males or society.
Chads are just useless parasites

Yup. They would rope on the first few days.

Females on FDS think it would be the opposite.
They think that incels would rope if they turned into females and some wanted to be fuck and impregnate them,because it wouldn't be Chad 100% of the time.JFL at thinking that no sex,attention and benefit at all is better than subjectively low value (and by what I can judge they want A LOT from a men,like they think that a good male is both attractive and wealthy,but behaves completely like her slave and personal therapist when he is always here to provide,protect,validate and help her,and they often say that this is a "BARE MINIMUM" (c) and you shouldn't settle for less) sex,attention and benefit.

Females on FDS think it would be the opposite.
They think that incels would rope if they turned into females and some wanted to be fuck and impregnate them,because it wouldn't be Chad 100% of the time.JFL at thinking that no sex,attention and benefit at all is better than subjectively low value (and by what I can judge they want A LOT from a men,like they think that a good male is both attractive and wealthy,but behaves completely like her slave and personal therapist when he is always here to provide,protect,validate and help her,and they often say that this is a "BARE MINIMUM" (c) and you shouldn't settle for less) sex,attention and benefit.
They're literally all negress subhuman obese aspie trannies, average foids don't need to go to a niche sub on the internet to figure out how to attract men. Imagine needing a tutorial to date when your life is already tutorial mode. Doesn't get much more low IQ than this.

They're literally all negress subhuman obese aspie trannies, average foids don't need to go to a niche sub on the internet to figure out how to attract men. Imagine needing a tutorial to date when your life is already tutorial mode. Doesn't get much more low IQ than this.
Femcels-Chadsexuals in denial LARPing as incels
FDS-Chadsexuals glorified hitting the wall

Normtards know full well how rigged it is.

They'd rather keep quite or support it than speak up and be deemed as "offensive".

I'm very happy for this. These guys are finally waking the fuck up.

This dude just got BTFO'd so hard. I'm laughing my ass off.