Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies, you really don't seem to get it

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
It's pretty frustrating how normies hate us because think we all believe we're owed sex, we blame everyone but ourselves, or whatever garbage it is that they say about us. Want to know what it sounds like to me? It sounds like people who are simply incapable of putting themselves in our shoes. For you normie lurkers, imagine going through life and having your supposed "peer group" consistently treat you different as opposed to how they respond to seemingly everyone else, from childhood onward.

I need to be clear here, the problem is consistent negative responses from others. Do you get that? Responses. It's not just about sex.

Let me explain to you how this might go. You're sent to school, but you never really make any friends. At the time, you don't understand why. It doesn't occur to you that you don't process non verbal communication with quite the same aptitude as other children, and despite wanting to get allowing with other children, basic interaction doesn't come naturally to you. The other kids naturally exclude you in both school and sports, yet you have no idea why. Along with some relatively light bullying, this is the status quo for quite a few years.

Once you reach preadolescence, things get worse, now you're bullied both physically and mentally everyday. You try to stand up for yourself, but whenever you fight back you're punished worse than the people bullying you, sometimes you're punished exclusively. The teachers mostly hate you and kick you out of class simply for being a target, often even when you don't react. Some of the teachers openly express their disdain for you, one even tells you to kill yourself. Eventually you stop even trying to follow the rules, since in your experience it doesn't matter, as you end up getting sent out of class and often suspended no matter what you do. The principal threatens to kick you out of school and/or take you to court. One day your oneitis calls you disgusting, and you try to approach a couple more girls with similar results. Your whole grade thinks it's fucking hilarious. By age 16 you've been taken to the psych ward multiple times and you've dropped out of school, by this point you absolutely hate people, hate yourself, and isolate yourself for years to come. You try to fix your life multiple times(and fail multiple times), you try to meet both friends and a potential girlfriend online. You meet some online friends, but have no success whatsoever in respect to a girlfriend.

Eventually you begin asking yourself "what is wrong with me", or "why can't I be like other people", and come to the realization that you're both ugly and have legitimate communication issues. You try to interact with people again, but can't relate to them at all, as you're in your mid twenties with the life experience of a young teenager.

Now imagine using the internet to vent about this, and maybe giving voice to some of the bitterness you've built up after having spent so long observing other people living enjoyable lives, the same people who rejected you since childhood(both literally and figuratively/collectively). Can you see how being told to simply "blame yourself" might come across as just a tiny bit self righteous or careless? Can you see how being told that this is somehow all your fault might seem slightly unreasonable? As for "not being owed sex", I'll tell you what, I'd accept this if you'd stop virgin shaming me and stop reminding me about sex whenever I go outside. You can't tell someone they don't deserve sex, proceed to mock them for it, and then try to claim any sort of moral high ground.

The truth is that I don't even blame women, as when it comes right down to it, I don't truly blame anyone. I don't resent women for rejecting me, but I somewhat resent my parents for creating me. The point I'm trying to make here is that you probably shouldn't make assumptions and generalizations about people when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Man you've gotta learn to make your posts more concise and digestible. I don't doubt that you make some good points but you'll never get them across when you go on a huge tirade. Most people will not read this because of sheer length.

There are formats to expound, I don't think this forum is one unfortunately.

Man you've gotta learn to make your posts more concise and digestible. I don't doubt that you make some good points but you'll never get them across when you go on a huge tirade. Most people will not read this because of sheer length.

It's just a rant tbh. I lurk IT and keep seeing people make the same stupid generalizations and lies about us, it annoys me.

It's just a rant tbh. I lurk IT and keep seeing people make the same stupid generalizations and lies about us, it annoys me.
Stop going on reddit and stop giving those fags attention.

Don't even acknowledge them, they're not worth it.

normgroids won't read it regardless

I read the whole thing.
Your text resonates in me.
I've had the exact experiences with school.
I've written about it before.

Normies have double standards

Most people will not read this because of sheer length.
Then those people are deliberately ignoring the truth. No arguing is possible with them. Pretty much describes what the OP said.
Cucks. Teachers. Sluts. Chads. Tyrones. And a lot more... They ALL deserve to die for what they did to us.

A shame that normcucks will never be able to read this well articulated post. Can’t wait for them to repost this on their cucked site.....oh wait

They won’t

I've written about it before.
Same actually, but I wanted to word it in a way that might at least have a chance of getting a normie to understand how one might acquire our mindset, but as others have said i don't really believe they'll actually read this.

A shame that normcucks will never be able to read this well articulated post. Can’t wait for them to repost this on their cucked site.....oh wait

They won’t
Exactly, as that post tells the truth.

Same actually, but I wanted to word it in a way that might at least have a chance of getting a normie to understand how one might acquire our mindset, but as others have said i don't really believe they'll actually read this.
Over for LowIQcels who can't read

Eventually you begin asking yourself "what is wrong with me", or "why can't I be like other people", and come to the realization that you're both ugly and have legitimate communication issues.

I remember when I started asking the whats wrong with me questions.

Of course people told me 'nothing', that everyone thinks they are different but they after not.

But obviously something was different and very wrong. I was missing out on more and more social landmarks, falling further and further behind.

The post was not that long. Do you have the attention span of a goldfish?

Maybe, but he could have said just as much in half the words. It requires a lot more talent to be terse.

Maybe, but he could have said just as much in half the words. It requires a lot more talent to be terse.
Truthfully I had to restrain myself from making this about twice as long, JFL.

It sounds like people who are simply incapable of putting themselves in our shoes.

We'd move forward if people would walk around in our shoes, but some things are impossible.

Asking a foid to understand how an Incel feels is like asking a leper to walk.

Great post OP, you need to stay off reddit though that place will ruin your mental stability.

It's pretty frustrating how normies hate us because think we all believe we're owed sex, we blame everyone but ourselves, or whatever garbage it is that they say about us. Want to know what it sounds like to me? It sounds like people who are simply incapable of putting themselves in our shoes. For you normie lurkers, imagine going through life and having your supposed "peer group" consistently treat you different as opposed to how they respond to seemingly everyone else, from childhood onward.

I need to be clear here, the problem is consistent negative responses from others. Do you get that? Responses. It's not just about sex.

Let me explain to you how this might go. You're sent to school, but you never really make any friends. At the time, you don't understand why. It doesn't occur to you that you don't process non verbal communication with quite the same aptitude as other children, and despite wanting to get allowing with other children, basic interaction doesn't come naturally to you. The other kids naturally exclude you in both school and sports, yet you have no idea why. Along with some relatively light bullying, this is the status quo for quite a few years.

Once you reach preadolescence, things get worse, now you're bullied both physically and mentally everyday. You try to stand up for yourself, but whenever you fight back you're punished worse than the people bullying you, sometimes you're punished exclusively. The teachers mostly hate you and kick you out of class simply for being a target, often even when you don't react. Some of the teachers openly express their disdain for you, one even tells you to kill yourself. Eventually you stop even trying to follow the rules, since in your experience it doesn't matter, as you end up getting sent out of class and often suspended no matter what you do. The principal threatens to kick you out of school and/or take you to court. One day your oneitis calls you disgusting, and you try to approach a couple more girls with similar results. Your whole grade thinks it's fucking hilarious. By age 16 you've been taken to the psych ward multiple times and you've dropped out of school, by this point you absolutely hate people, hate yourself, and isolate yourself for years to come. You try to fix your life multiple times(and fail multiple times), you try to meet both friends and a potential girlfriend online. You meet some online friends, but have no success whatsoever in respect to a girlfriend.

Eventually you begin asking yourself "what is wrong with me", or "why can't I be like other people", and come to the realization that you're both ugly and have legitimate communication issues. You try to interact with people again, but can't relate to them at all, as you're in your mid twenties with the life experience of a young teenager.

Now imagine using the internet to vent about this, and maybe giving voice to some of the bitterness you've built up after having spent so long observing other people living enjoyable lives, the same people who rejected you since childhood(both literally and figuratively/collectively). Can you see how being told to simply "blame yourself" might come across as just a tiny bit self righteous or careless? Can you see how being told that this is somehow all your fault might seem slightly unreasonable? As for "not being owed sex", I'll tell you what, I'd accept this if you'd stop virgin shaming me and stop reminding me about sex whenever I go outside. You can't tell someone they don't deserve sex, proceed to mock them for it, and then try to claim any sort of moral high ground.

The truth is that I don't even blame women, as when it comes right down to it, I don't truly blame anyone. I don't resent women for rejecting me, but I somewhat resent my parents for creating me. The point I'm trying to make here is that you probably shouldn't make assumptions and generalizations about people when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
High iq.

Over for LowIQcels who can't read

------------------------

they don't give a fuck though, the only people who understand what you wrote are us. you are ugly filth to them, they will never hear your words, never listen, never actually consider your position. they want you to die. they want you to do something stupid and go to jail. they want you to kill yourself. they want you to rot in silence. they want you to strike out to further villainize ugly people. any option you take is good for one of (their) agendas.

im hoping to subvert SEA chicks with my white cock, but who knows if I can even do that or will just turn to crime there until I die escaping from gookcops.

------------------------

im hoping to subvert SEA chicks with my white cock, but who knows if I can even do that or will just turn to crime there until I die escaping from gookcops.

Hit the nail on the head. Read the incels.is Twitter page. Their virtue signalling is out of control.

They know, OP, and many of our fiercest critics went through similar experiences but they’re :bluepill: so it didn’t stick with them.

there are also incels who are functional being, well integrated in the society and they're only issue is that they can't get sex or relationships.
I mean, not all us suffer from depression,anxiety,avpd etc.

Normalfags will still hate us no matter what. Us talking to them is like talking to a fucking wall

there are also incels who are functional being, well integrated in the society and they're only issue is that they can't get sex or relationships.
I mean, not all us suffer from depression,anxiety,avpd etc.
True, and it wasn't my intention to imply that were somehow all equally fucked up. But I just wanted to explain to normies how ridiculous it is to solely blame the individual in this case or really anything similar. I mean what do they expect me to do? I'm going to therapy, trying to get a job, isn't that exactly what our detractors tell us to do when having these problems?

Do these people think that nobody can ever want something but not be in a position to get it, that I somehow want to be this way? That's not how it works, and all that "incel" means is involuntarily celibate, that's it. People tend to have such delusional views of the world, just world fallacy on an insane level(makes me wonder how they feel about people born in countries with extreme poverty). I seriously don't get it, I'm fucking lost.

True, and it wasn't my intention to imply that were somehow all equally fucked up. But I just wanted to explain to normies how ridiculous it is to solely blame the individual in this case or really anything similar. I mean what do they expect me to do? I'm going to therapy, trying to get a job, isn't that exactly what our detractors tell us to do when having these problems?

Do these people think that nobody can ever want something but not be in a position to get it, that I somehow want to be this way? That's not how it works, and all that "incel" means is involuntarily celibate, that's it. People tend to have such delusional views of the world, just world fallacy on an insane level(makes me wonder how they feel about people born in countries with extreme poverty). I seriously don't get it, I'm fucking lost.

They probably say

- Just get rich bro its easy just get good job bro

admitting that we are involuntary celibates implies that there's something wrong with the system in general. but normies,chads and femoids are benefiting from the actual state of society so acknowledging the roots of our problems goes against their interests.
they will never say that you're "innocent".

They won’t
They can’t go against the narrative now, they have too much ridding in it

TLDR didn’t read.

Normies don’t give a shit about you, they just wana throw empty platitudes and jump on the hatewagon so they fit in well among their peers. Hating incels is acceptable

Normies deseved to be killed

TLDR didn’t read.

Normies don’t give a shit about you, they just wana throw empty platitudes and jump on the hatewagon so they fit in well among their peers. Hating incels is acceptable
That's what I mean. They're just virtue signaling and appealing to the social consensus being incel=evil, it's all bullshit and I'm trying to point out to them what it is that they're doing. Maybe I'm coping by thinking it might give even one normie a second thought or two.

You're wasting your time and energy OP. People are too set in their ways to see things from a different perspective. It would be nice if all of us were compensated for all of our pain and misery we had to endure, whether it's bullying,sexual abuse, poverty, broken families etc. But sadly not. We're supposed to be abused at school then be abused further when we work 9-5 jobs or end up homeless. So it's no stretch of the imagination on why so many here want the world to burn, or to go Cho or ER or cheer when these events happen.

Sad life we live in, this unfair world ran by heartless sociopaths. To be frank we're doing one thing good and that's by not bringing sons into this horrible world. Them remaining unborn is what gives me solice, I wished my parents did the same for me. But I'm here and going to try to make the best of it.

I hope that everyone else around can do the same, in making the best of what they have and to remind themselves that they're doing a good thing, by not bringing incel sons into this world.

Anyway that's my two cents.

Edit: Stay the fuck out of reddit, that site is cancerous and will deplete your brain cells each second you're there.

You're wasting your time and energy OP. People are too set in their ways to see things from a different perspective. It would be nice if all of us were compensated for all of our pain and misery we had to endure, whether it's bullying,sexual abuse, poverty, broken families etc. But sadly not. We're supposed to be abused at school then be abused further when we work 9-5 jobs or end up homeless. So it's no stretch of the imagination on why so many here want the world to burn, or to go Cho or ER or cheer when these events happen.
I don't really expect to be compensated tbh, but not being openly mocked or told I'm not allowed to feel certain things would be a start.
Sad life we live in, this unfair world ran by heartless sociopaths. To be frank we're doing one thing good and that's by not bringing sons into this horrible world. Them remaining unborn is what gives me solice, I wished my parents did the same for me. But I'm here and going to try to make the best of it.

I hope that everyone else around can do the same, in making the best of what they have and to remind themselves that they're doing a good thing, by not bringing incel sons into this world.
Yeah I think about that too, it just kills me that it wans't even my choice to do so, even that was made for me.

Are you possibly on the autism spectrum? The part about non-verbal communication especially made me think that. I was diagnosed with Asperger's myself. It certainly didn't help me with attempts to socialize when I was already shunned by everyone.

Good post, OP. For me, it's a lot about sex, but yeah, not even near being 100% about it.

This one wasn't that long, and the tl;dr was there in the underlined part.

You could also just listen to it with some complement. They work good.

Are you possibly on the autism spectrum? The part about non-verbal communication especially made me think that. I was diagnosed with Asperger's myself. It certainly didn't help me with attempts to socialize when I was already shunned by everyone.
My parents think so, but my therapist never mentioned it, and I'm not sure what to think tbh. I believe I can express myself pretty well irl. But then again, the problem is regarding interpreting communication which isn't necessarily the same thing, so I suppose it's not impossible that I am an autist.

It doesn't occur to you that you don't process non verbal communication with quite the same aptitude as other children, and despite wanting to get allowing with other children, basic interaction doesn't come naturally to you. The other kids naturally exclude you in both school and sports, yet you have no idea why.

Your post is legit 10/10 coherent rant that gets to the point and expresses our general perception of this world.

Cope we don't have communication issues. Were just ugly.

It's just a coincidence that all the people with communication issues happen to be ugly.
I didn't imply that. I think part of it is ugly people developing problems due to being treated poorly, which is a direct result of their appearance. But aside from that, bad genes tend to not just be cosmetic tbh.

Ultimately though, this isn't even true, however communication issues don't really affect foids or Chads negatively, so they're rendered irrelevant.

I didn't imply that. I think part of it is ugly people developing problems due to being treated poorly, which is a direct result of their appearance. But aside from that, bad genes tend to not just be cosmetic tbh.

Ultimately though, this isn't even true, however communication issues don't really affect foids or Chads negatively, so they're rendered irrelevant.
It's just that normies will read this and say looks have nothing to do with it. You just think looks matter, when it's your social skills bro. You need to put yourself out there more. Conversation goes both ways and when you're hideous nobody wants anything to do with you so you're not even able to communicate.

It’s over for many men, bro.

"It's pretty frustrating how normies hate us because think we all believe we're owed sex, we blame everyone but ourselves, or whatever garbage it is that they say about us"

They hate us because we are MEN who complain about the hand we were dealt and expose women and normies for their bullshit. If inceldom was made up of a bunch of woman, they would never get hated on. All they would get is sympathy and agreement.

Normie cunts just want unsuccessful males dead. Especially incels. Fuck them they don't know or care about what we've been through.

"It's pretty frustrating how normies hate us because think we all believe we're owed sex, we blame everyone but ourselves, or whatever garbage it is that they say about us"

They hate us because we are MEN who complain about the hand we were dealt and expose women and normies for their bullshit. If inceldom was made up of a bunch of woman, they would never get hated on. All they would get is sympathy and agreement.

It's almost as if they think we choose to be incels. That we are happy with our lives and never tried to change. Every time I tried to improve my life and adopt a bluepill approach I got kicked in the fucking face. I tried it all. Fuck you IT normies. You have no idea what our lives are like you can never relate to any of us. Try living all your life without a happy memory to look back on and we will see if you can keep on with your bullshit 'just smile' advice you fuckers.