Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies, you really don't seem to get it

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Man you've gotta learn to make your posts more concise and digestible. I don't doubt that you make some good points but you'll never get them across when you go on a huge tirade. Most people will not read this because of sheer length.

There are formats to expound, I don't think this forum is one unfortunately.
If you think that is long then clearly there is something wrong with the attention spans of ppl in the last generation or so.
It's pretty frustrating how normies hate us because think we all believe we're owed sex, we blame everyone but ourselves, or whatever garbage it is that they say about us. Want to know what it sounds like to me? It sounds like people who are simply incapable of putting themselves in our shoes. For you normie lurkers, imagine going through life and having your supposed "peer group" consistently treat you different as opposed to how they respond to seemingly everyone else, from childhood onward.

I need to be clear here, the problem is consistent negative responses from others. Do you get that? Responses. It's not just about sex.

Let me explain to you how this might go. You're sent to school, but you never really make any friends. At the time, you don't understand why. It doesn't occur to you that you don't process non verbal communication with quite the same aptitude as other children, and despite wanting to get allowing with other children, basic interaction doesn't come naturally to you. The other kids naturally exclude you in both school and sports, yet you have no idea why. Along with some relatively light bullying, this is the status quo for quite a few years.

Once you reach preadolescence, things get worse, now you're bullied both physically and mentally everyday. You try to stand up for yourself, but whenever you fight back you're punished worse than the people bullying you, sometimes you're punished exclusively. The teachers mostly hate you and kick you out of class simply for being a target, often even when you don't react. Some of the teachers openly express their disdain for you, one even tells you to kill yourself. Eventually you stop even trying to follow the rules, since in your experience it doesn't matter, as you end up getting sent out of class and often suspended no matter what you do. The principal threatens to kick you out of school and/or take you to court. One day your oneitis calls you disgusting, and you try to approach a couple more girls with similar results. Your whole grade thinks it's fucking hilarious. By age 16 you've been taken to the psych ward multiple times and you've dropped out of school, by this point you absolutely hate people, hate yourself, and isolate yourself for years to come. You try to fix your life multiple times(and fail multiple times), you try to meet both friends and a potential girlfriend online. You meet some online friends, but have no success whatsoever in respect to a girlfriend.

Eventually you begin asking yourself "what is wrong with me", or "why can't I be like other people", and come to the realization that you're both ugly and have legitimate communication issues. You try to interact with people again, but can't relate to them at all, as you're in your mid twenties with the life experience of a young teenager.

Now imagine using the internet to vent about this, and maybe giving voice to some of the bitterness you've built up after having spent so long observing other people living enjoyable lives, the same people who rejected you since childhood(both literally and figuratively/collectively). Can you see how being told to simply "blame yourself" might come across as just a tiny bit self righteous or careless? Can you see how being told that this is somehow all your fault might seem slightly unreasonable? As for "not being owed sex", I'll tell you what, I'd accept this if you'd stop virgin shaming me and stop reminding me about sex whenever I go outside. You can't tell someone they don't deserve sex, proceed to mock them for it, and then try to claim any sort of moral high ground.

The truth is that I don't even blame women, as when it comes right down to it, I don't truly blame anyone. I don't resent women for rejecting me, but I somewhat resent my parents for creating me. The point I'm trying to make here is that you probably shouldn't make assumptions and generalizations about people when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
I respect this post, if normies can't resist the urge to bully & will not treat what they see as subhumans any better than the track record they currently have set as standard practice then quite frankly euthanasia should be legal for those that want it, either that or a ldar fund for those that just cannot fit in with society not for lack of their own efforts.

The natural reaction to any living organism with awareness that is constantly being attacked in one way or another & pushed away is to react with extreme anger/hatred, give up & withdraw from others or simply look to get out of existence. To continue onwards as if nothing is wrong & this is acceptable would require brain washing or no emotions at all.

Last edited:
The truth is that I don't even blame women, as when it comes right down to it, I don't truly blame anyone. I don't resent women for rejecting me, but I somewhat resent my parents for creating me. The point I'm trying to make here is that you probably shouldn't make assumptions and generalizations about people when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

This is how I feel. I just blame my parents really for deciding to create me. I am a living, walking joke.

They are far too stupid to understand anything.