Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not blaming normies for being so low IQ and ignorant

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Something I realized over time is its not even the normies fault. He didn't choose to be born with an inferior mind. Its like blaming someone who is retarded for not making it through grade 12 math. Its not the retarded guys fault, he may have put in more effort than you, but simply his mind doesn't allow him to do it.

Its like curiosity about things. Normies are uncurious by nature. They cannot 'make' themselves become curious about subjects. Attention span is the same, the normies short attention span, unable to pay attention long enough to start understanding deeper ideas, its not his fault. He didn't choose to be born with a low attention span.

The blackpill is about not blaming people for their shortcomings, as its genetics.

I cannot blame them for not understanding not even for not caring to understand, but when they actively choose to spew vitriol rather then be silence they have proven themselves to be my enemy

Slaughter normfags