Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Old-fashioned” Romance

Sammy

Sammy

Recruit
★★★
I swear the blackpill is impeding my enjoyment of even films now. I was rewatching The Godfather recently and whenever the romance subplots popped up, I couldn’t help but feel sad because I will never experience this traditional old-fashioned love. There’s even a huge blackpill in the first film when Al Pacino’s character is in exile in Sicily and he courts and marries a Sicilian woman, the two barely say a word to each other, they don’t even really speak the same language as she doesn’t speak English and his Italian is spotty. And that’s the blackpill, there entire relationship is physical, they spend time basically just looking at each other and walking together without words and that’s how they fall in love, where’s the “personality” skills that are supposedly required to woo a woman?

That subplot also made me realize how much I wish I could experience old-fashioned courting and love; Pacino basically speaks to her father and she obeys him (though of course it’s still ultimately her choice). Imaging living in a world like that, where marrying a woman was simply a matter of arranging it with her father, none of this bullshit of “Dating”, it’s quick and simple and beautiful. I would kill to have been born before sexual revolution, makes me wish I could live in a conservative country and get an arranged marriage with a wholesome, virtuous virgin woman, but the feminists and cucks have stolen even that from me. I don’t want to be married if it means being with a disloyal “liberated” feminist whore rather than a dutiful wife.

I consider myself left-wing economically, but day after day I feel myself becoming more right-wing socially. I’m even considering converting to Catholicism.

My parents favorite movie is the godfather series

Yeah, then Michael comes back to his white bitch and a few years later she aborts one of his sons. Should have killed the bitch instead of Fredo tbh.

worked when females weren’t possession of the Zog