Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

one reason why sub 8 theory is stupid

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
because it uses the okcupid statistics of foids only responding to upper echelon of males as reference and attributes the psl rating system to it, if you look at the rating system it is nowhere near consistent with actual looks percentiles, 1/10 is supposed to be deformed(bottom 10 percent of males are not deformed) and 10/10 is supposed to be unattainable, non-existent and perfect. and thats not even considering the fact that different countries and locations have different looks distributions inconsistent with one another.

sub5 has always been my theory, because average is ugly regardless of where you live or what u do in 2020

Oh god I can hear the shitstorm coming

Jfl at these copers thinking women cant find 5,6,7's hot biggest fucking cope lmao.
it should be sub 6 theory tbh

Sub6 is the truth. If you’re 6+, then you’re in the top 25% of young adult men your age. However if you’re below 5’10”, then it’s sub7 theory. Below 5’8” and it’s sub8 theory.

They delude themselves even after being proven wrong over and over

This dude is ugly according to the foid above:

SUB8 IS LAW

You're the one coping, you have ZERO ARGUMENTS. look below

did you see this post?:
She was lying because its her friends ex. She even said "i choose personality over looks" right after, showing you how much of a liar she is. Women will call their own ex ugly even after they were in love with him when they dated, and they will still fuck their "ugly" ex if given the chance.

She was lying because its her friends ex. She even said "i choose personality over looks" right after, showing you how much of a liar she is. Women will call their own ex ugly even after they were in love with him when they dated, and they will still fuck their "ugly" ex if given the chance.
massive cope. keep thinking your bluepilled ass has a shot at ascension by pure luck

Didn't read but sub 8 is absolute gigacope. Men who are 4 PSL or above are at least somewhat physically attractive to certain women even if it's only uglies.

massive cope. keep thinking your bluepilled ass has a shot at ascension by pure luck
I think you are autistic and take peoples words as 100%. Just because a girl says a guy is ugly doesnt mean he is ugly. Why did her friend date this guy if hes ugly? You dont understand the context of situations.

Its funny cause all the other sub 8 copers are autistic too. Maybe there is a correlation

Didn't read but sub 8 is absolute gigacope. Men who are 4 PSL or above are at least somewhat physically attractive to certain women even if it's only uglies.
retarded logic. A woman's feelings of attraction doesn't change because she is ugly herself.

Sub6 is the truth. If you’re 6+, then you’re in the top 25% of young adult men your age. However if you’re below 5’10”, then it’s sub7 theory. Below 5’8” and it’s sub8 theory.
very high iq.
because it uses the okcupid statistics of foids only responding to upper echelon of males as reference and attributes the psl rating system to it, if you look at the rating system it is nowhere near consistent with actual looks percentiles, 1/10 is supposed to be deformed(bottom 10 percent of males are not deformed) and 10/10 is supposed to be unattainable, non-existent and perfect. and thats not even considering the fact that different countries and locations have different looks distributions inconsistent with one another.
Interesting stuff bro. Im too low IQ to realize what your conclusion is tho?

For some reason it does tbh
no, they are only acting interested in non-Chads because they can't get Chad.
I think you are autistic and take peoples words as 100%. Just because a girl says a guy is ugly doesnt mean he is ugly. Why did her friend date this guy if hes ugly? You dont understand the context of situations.

Its funny cause all the other sub 8 copers are autistic too. Maybe there is a correlation
Women date men they are not attracted to, this is part of sub8 law. I think you're the autistic one if you can't understand this. Makes sense, since your name is literally "NEETard"

Im glad There is so many high iq sub8 cope deniers here. The theory is a meme to begin with but somehow turned into a truth JFL
no, they are only acting interested in non-Chads because they can't get Chad.

Women date men they are not attracted to, this is part of sub8 law. I think you're the autistic one if you can't understand this. Makes sense, since your name is literally "NEETard"
If A woman will give any sex to a sub8 or a man she is not attracted to, what is the point?

if you believe in sub8law that just means u are mentalcel tbh.

Last edited:
If A woman will give any sex to a sub8 or a man she is not attracted to, what is the point?

if you believe in sub8law that just means u are mentalcel tbh.
The "point" is that they only find Chads physically attractive.

And "mentalcel" is cope.

There is literally no evidence for that statement. Sad to see a poster like you sink this low ngl.
No evidence for what? That they only find Chads attractive? Have you seen Tinder Stats?

Women see sub7s as subhuman tbh
Yea. Also sub 8 law doesn’t mean all sub 8’s are incels. It simply means that they have to struggle and often have to fuck below their looksmatch or even date below their looksmatch.

No evidence for what? That they only find Chads attractive? Have you seen Tinder Stats?
Did you know tinder has way more men than women?... did you know that to this day most people dont even use tinder.

do women have one night stands with men they dont find attractive?? If so are you saying 7/10 men dont have one night stands?

Did you know tinder has way more men than women?... did you know that to this day most people dont even use tinder.

do women have one night stands with men they dont find attractive?? If so are you saying 7/10 men dont have one night stands?
women get drunk, ever hear of "beer goggles"? that's a PSL boost
Yea. Also sub 8 law doesn’t mean all sub 8’s are incels. It simply means that they have to struggle and often have to fuck below their looksmatch or even date below their looksmatch.

what your conclusion is tho?
sub 8 theorists like to reference dating app statistics to prove their point, like the bottom 80 percent of women only go for the top 20, and than make a connection between those statistics and their own arbitrary made up rating system assuming that it reflects those statistics accurately.it also doesnt take into consideration other factors like height,race,age,and the types and the number of people who use tinder.

i just rephrased what i said in the op lol, thats literally the conclusion

Last edited:
LOL. Just go to a party where women are drunk bro!!
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:Are u trolling me bro ?
How am I trolling? I said 7/10s get a boost due to beer goggles.

Your ugly 4/10 ass won't get shit though because beer goggles dont turn truecels into Chads

sub 8 theorists like to reference dating app statistics to prove their point, like the bottom 80 percent of women only go for the top 20, and than make a connection between those statistics and their own arbitrary made up rating system assuming that it reflects those statistics accurately.it also doesnt take into consideration other factors like height,race,age,and the types and the number of people who use tinder.

i just rephrased what i said in the op lol, thats literally the the conclusion
Damn Einstein IQ.
How am I trolling? I said 7/10s get a boost due to beer goggles.

Your ugly 4/10 ass won't get shit though because beer goggles dont turn truecels into Chads
Man i dont know anymore, arguing with a sub8 believer is like arguing with a flat earther. Not gonna bother

Man i dont know anymore, arguing with a sub8 believer is like arguing with a flat earther. Not gonna bother
You're pussying out because you can't debunk me. I said 7/10s get one night stands because the girl got drunk and your response is that I'm saying incels can get one night stands by picking up drunk girls, NO.

You're pussying out because you can't debunk me. I said 7/10s get one night stands because the girl got drunk and your response is that I'm saying incels can get one night stands by picking up drunk girls, NO.
Pussying out? No im just done arguing with sub8theorists. You guys are too far gone. None of your statement require debunking because There is no evidence for any of it. All the evidence points in the opposite direction.

There is a dragon in my room!! Debunk me !!!!

Pussying out? No im just done arguing with sub8theorists. You guys are too far gone. None of your statement require debunking because There is no evidence for any of it. All the evidence points in the opposite direction.

There is a dragon in my room!! Debunk me !!!!
What "evidence" do you have? You have provided none. You point to some sub8 dude getting laid, but you haven't proved she is attracted to him.
the fact that different countries and locations have different looks distributions inconsistent with one another.
sub8 is relevant to local populations NO SHIT

What "evidence" do you have? You have provided none. You point to some sub8 dude getting laid, but you haven't proved she is attracted to him.
A chad(8/10 psl) is around 1-5% of the male population. Way more than 1-5% of the male population have one night stands, ANY data ever Done on this will prove it to you.

Women dont have one night stands with men they are not attracted to. Why would they? There is no betabux, money or anything to gain from it but sex with a person they find attractive.

I believe in sub7 tbh. Sub6 in very certain situations.

anyone below sub6 for fact is in a shit relationship (cucked, no sex, fat, etc) if one at all.

to claim 8/10 or above males are the only ones for facts getting laid is garbage, but also it’s not unsafe to assume a massive minority of men are incel and a majority are in a cucked relationship. I guess I’d be a fence sitter on here.

again,no law is 100% accurate and I’ve been on the internet long enough to know both sub 8 men fuck and Female nature.

Where is you proof women are attracted to chad btw? There is none by your logic. We cant know. When a woman is attracted to chad, she is just pretending. When a woman has sex with chad, she is pretending to like him to But in reality is just drunk.

A chad(8/10 psl) is around 1-5% of the male population. Way more than 1-5% of the male population have one night stands, ANY data ever Done on this will prove it to you.

Women dont have one night stands with men they are not attracted to. Why would they? There is no betabux, money or anything to gain from it but sex with a person they find attractive.
Because they get drunk dude that's why. Or they hook up with a popular dude and then they have a story to tell their friends the next day.

You do realize 90% of women don't experience orgasms during one night stands?

Where is you proof women are attracted to chad btw? There is none by your logic. We cant know. When a woman is attracted to chad, she is just pretending. When a woman has sex with chad, she is pretending to like him to But in reality is just drunk.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH nice fucking try faggot
No im just done arguing with sub8theorists
then get the fuck out bitch

Because they get drunk dude that's why. Or they hook up with a popular dude and then they have a story to tell their friends the next day.

You do realize 90% of women don't experience orgasms during one night stands?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH nice fucking try faggot

then get the fuck out bitch
Whoops what happened. Did someone get a taste of their own medicine. If you gonna argue like a moron and use 30 iq fallacies, im gonna do the same to prove how flawed your thinking is.

sub8 is relevant to local populations NO SHIT
im talking about how flawed the looks rating system is when applied to statistics, its a generalisation and it doesnt take into consideration external factors like variations in looks according to different population groups.

Whoops what happened. Did someone get a taste of their own medicine. If you gonna argue like a moron and use 30 iq fallacies, im gonna do the same to prove how flawed your thinking is.
I didn't use logical fallacies you stupid fuck. Saying women never feel attraction to any man is a shit argument. Put a Chad in front of a woman and see her stare at him in awe, and watch all the girls approach him and throw themselves at him. That kinda shit proves women are attracted to Chad.
im talking about how flawed the looks rating system is when applied to statistics, its a generalisation and it doesnt take into consideration external factors like variations in looks according to different population groups.
thats what I just said, local populations.

I didn't use logical fallacies you stupid fuck. Saying women never feel attraction to any man is a shit argument. Put a Chad in front of a woman and see her stare at him in awe, and watch all the girls approach him and throw themselves at him. That kinda shit proves women are attracted to Chad.
Gonna use your logic and fallacies against you again, Tell me how frustrating it feels to argue like this.

Women arn’t attracted to chad. They only have sex with him because they are drunk or if chad is a popular guy and they can tell their friends about it! There is no evidence women are attracted to chad!

Gonna use your logic and fallacies against you again, Tell me how frustrating it feels to argue like this.

Women arn’t attracted to chad. They only have sex with him because they are drunk or if chad is a popular guy and they can tell their friends about it! There is no evidence women are attracted to chad!
haha did you just ignore what I said?

"Put a Chad in front of a woman and see her stare at him in awe, and watch all the girls approach him and throw themselves at him. That kinda shit proves women are attracted to Chad."

^ADDRESS THAT YOU STUPID FUCK^

Seriously, you just ignored me dude. You KNOW you're wrong, so give up. After all, you said you were done with us, but here you are, thinking your counter arguments are actually a proper analogy to debunking me.

Have a Chad walk in Public and girls will go crazy over a complete stranger. That is raw attraction.

haha did you just ignore what I said?

"Put a Chad in front of a woman and see her stare at him in awe, and watch all the girls approach him and throw themselves at him. That kinda shit proves women are attracted to Chad."

^ADDRESS THAT YOU STUPID FUCK^

Seriously, you just ignored me dude. You KNOW you're wrong, so give up. After all, you said you were done with us, but here you are, thinking your counter arguments are actually a proper analogy to debunking me.
Those women Throwing themselves or staring at chad are either drunk or just want to be with him because he is a popular dude that they can brag to their friends to. They only approach chad to virtue signal

Those women Throwing themselves or staring at chad are either drunk or just want to be with him because he is a popular dude that they can brag to their friends to. They only approach chad to virtue signal
You are so fucking stupid, why do they stare at Chad in a public setting when they clearly aren't drunk? God you are so fucking pathetic right now its insane. You are grasping at straws because you can't debunk my logic.

LET'S FACE THE FACTS: WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO CHAD WITH 100% CERTAINTY. TRYING TO USE THE LOGIC OF NON-CHADS TO CHADS IS PATHETIC COPE

They love moving the goalposts. First its sub 8 men cant get laid. Then its sub 8 can get laid but only with landwhales. Then its sub 8 can get non landwhales but they are being betabux. Then its sub 8 can get one night stand but only drunk girls.

This is why they havent come up with a definition for sub 8 law, because it would be debunked and theyd have to change it again