Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

one reason why sub 8 theory is stupid

They love moving the goalposts. First its sub 8 men cant get laid. Then its sub 8 can get laid but only with landwhales. Then its sub 8 can get non landwhales but they are being betabux. Then its sub 8 can get one night stand but only drunk girls.

This is why they havent come up with a definition for sub 8 law, because it would be debunked and theyd have to change it again
Hahahah so spot on my bro. I was gonna make a thread like this. ANY time you disprove their theory they change the definition of it :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
You are so fucking stupid, why do they stare at Chad in a public setting when they clearly aren't drunk? God you are so fucking pathetic right now its insane. You are grasping at straws because you can't debunk my logic.

LET'S FACE THE FACTS: WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO CHAD WITH 100% CERTAINTY. TRYING TO USE THE LOGIC OF NON-CHADS TO CHADS IS PATHETIC COPE
Damn my friend , its really over for you with an IQ like this. Walking the stairs must be really really hard for you!

women say they are attracted to chad But they arnt, women are only attracted to gigachads :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek: Sub10 law

Last edited:
Damn my friend , its really over for you with an IQ like this. Walking the stairs must be really really hard for you!

women say they are attracted to chad But they arnt, women are only attracted to gigachads :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek: Sub10 law
so you are not gonna address the fact that women who are sober stare in awe at Chads in public? Even when they are alone?

They love moving the goalposts. First its sub 8 men cant get laid. Then its sub 8 can get laid but only with landwhales. Then its sub 8 can get non landwhales but they are being betabux. Then its sub 8 can get one night stand but only drunk girls.

This is why they havent come up with a definition for sub 8 law, because it would be debunked and theyd have to change it again
We never said they were incel, or could only fuck landwhales, or only betabuxxing, you are using strawman arguments to "debunk" us.

Here is the definition:

WOMEN ONLY EXPERIENCE RAW, NATURAL, PHYSICAL SEXUAL ATTRACTION FOR CHADS (8-10/10 MALES)

Last edited:
so you are not gonna address the fact that women who are sober stare in awe at Chads in public?
Thats not a fact, its an anecdotal observation.
I can agree with it or deny it, its not a fact.

i have 100s of anecdotal experiences seeing sub8 men getting called hot, handsome and aggressivly getting hit on/ trying to get fucked by women.

Thats not a fact, its an anecdotal observation.
I can agree with it or deny it, its not a fact.

i have 100s of anecdotal experiences seeing sub8 men getting called hot, handsome and aggressivly getting hit on/ trying to get fucked by women.
I don't care about your anecdotes, the point is hypergamy dictates women are super picky when it comes to men, even if you rate a dude as 7/10, that's your rating, it matters what the girl thinks, not you.

Look at Tinder experiments. Why can a Chad get away with being a Child rapist? Because his looks triumph over his bad personality! No matter how he acts, he gets laid. That's the point of sub8, as I stated:

WOMEN ONLY EXPERIENCE RAW, NATURAL, PHYSICAL SEXUAL ATTRACTION FOR CHADS (8-10/10 MALES)

I don't care about your anecdotes, the point is hypergamy dictates women are super picky when it comes to men, even if you rate a dude as 7/10, that's your rating, it matters what the girl thinks, not you.

Look at Tinder experiments. Why can a Chad get away with being a Child rapist? Because his looks triumph over his bad personality! No matter how he acts, he gets laid. That's the point of sub8, as I stated:
Your question in the end has no relevance to the sub 8 theory.

if you dont care about my anecdotes why should i care about yours?
Anyway there are levels of physical attraction. A fucking perfect looking male is gonna get away with a hell lot more than a 7/10 one.

hell dude are you saying you find a 6/10 woman as attractive as a 9/10 one? Jfl...

just because they go crazy sometimes for gigachads doesnt mean they dont find other men attractive. Sometimes they go crazy for chsdlites but then you will just tell me they go for him because he is popular or that they are drunk or some shit.

if you dont care about my anecdotes why should i care about yours?
LOL, me saying women oogle at Chads is not "my anecdotes". You can literally ask anyone and they will agree women oogle at sugar attractive men, this is just basic common sense. Calling them "my anecdotes" is like comparing those statements to Inceltears "I know a guy" arguments. Women staring at super attractive men is common while Inceltears is cherrypicking
Your question in the end has no relevance to the sub 8 theory.
Except you don't even know what the sub8 theory is, which, as I've stated earlier:
also:
sub8 is law, not because 6s and 7s cant get laid, but because 8s can compensate everything just by face alone and sub8s cant, like if youre non NT or high inhib or manlet or dicklet and sub8 then its over for you.

Sub 8 theory is a massive cope invented by volcel faggots who want to be like le cool edgy fringe inkwells.

LOL, me saying women oogle at Chads is not "my anecdotes". You can literally ask anyone and they will agree women oogle at sugar attractive men, this is just basic common sense. Calling them "my anecdotes" is like comparing those statements to Inceltears "I know a guy" arguments. Women staring at super attractive men is common while Inceltears is cherrypicking

also:
sub8 is law, not because 6s and 7s cant get laid, but because 8s can compensate everything just by face alone and sub8s cant, like if youre non NT or high inhib or manlet or dicklet and sub8 then its over for you.
Then sub8 is law for women too? This is just a crybaby fest of not being top 1% in physical attractiveness. Boho what a tragedy.

A stacy can get a model career and will have extreme priviliges that beckies dont. A stacy can attract a gigachad while a becky can not.

i thought inceldom was about being unable to attract anyone, not about the sad hardship of not being born a top1% male in looks. How sad!!:horror:

Last edited:
@Personalityinkwell
Lmao fuck off you absolute cuck. I see you bragging constantly bragging about your height. The fact that you haven't been banned is disgraceful.

Sub 8 theory is a massive cope invented by volcel faggots who want to be like le cool edgy fringe inkwells.
Seems it has turned into a crybaby jealousy of top 1% looking men. These guys are not our friends or brothers, just entitled crybabies.

Then sub8 is law for women too? This is just a crybaby fest of not being top 1% in physical attractiveness. Boho what a tragedy.

A stacy can get a model career and will have extreme priviliges that beckies dont. A stacy can attract a gigachad while a becky can not.

i thought inceldom was about being able to attract anyone, not about the sad hardship of not being born a top1% male in looks. How sad!!:horror:
So now you're changing your argument? We never said Chadlites were incels dude, stop acting like we did say that.

And don't bring women into this either, because as we all know any female can get laid easy with no effort at all.
Seems it has turned into a crybaby jealousy of top 1% looking men. These guys are not our friends or brothers, just entitled crybabies.
@Personalityinkwell
Lmao fuck off you absolute cuck. I see you bragging constantly bragging about your height. The fact that you haven't been banned is disgraceful.
KEEP CRYING FOR ME BITCHES

So now you're changing your argument? We never said Chadlites were incels dude, stop acting like we did say that.

And don't bring women into this either, because as we all know any female can get laid easy with no effort at all.

KEEP CRYING FOR ME BITCHES
No just ignore. Lowest iq discussion ive had in a long time . You finally exposed your real motive, being butthurt you cant be a crybaby basementdweller with a swastika tattoo and still have women line up to suck your cock.

No just ignore. Lowest iq discussion ive had in a long time . You finally exposed your real motive, being butthurt you cant be a crybaby basementdweller with a swastika tattoo and still have women line up to suck your cock.
You're the low IQ one. You actually were trying to use my arguments against me to suggest women aren't actually attracted to Chad.

And I love how you use the word "entitled" you sound like fucking Inceltears, not surprising you use that word to villify people, you fucking bluepilled moralfag.

The funniest part is you claimed you were "done" with this discussion earlier this thread, yet you came back barking constantly like a dumb dog. Now, shoo shooo disgusting creature.

You're the low IQ one. You actually were trying to use my arguments against me to suggest women aren't actually attracted to Chad.

And I love how you use the word "entitled" you sound like fucking Inceltears, not surprising you use that word to villify people, you fucking bluepilled moralfag.

The funniest part is you claimed you were "done" with this discussion earlier this thread, yet you came back barking constantly like a dumb dog. Now, shoo shooo disgusting creature.
Glad i exposed you for what you are , a rotting crybaby , angry because you were not born a gigachad who can sit on his ass, not even talking to women and still expect to get laid. Go worship Elliot rodger’s dick some more you cuck.

@Personalityinkwell
fyi, Under 190cm 6'3" is manlet in 2020. He's not bragging jfl

Glad i exposed you for what you are , a rotting crybaby , angry because you were not born a gigachad who can sit on his ass, not even talking to women and still expect to get laid. Go worship Elliot rodger’s dick some more you cuck.
You are such a whiny bitch. This was a discussion about sub 8 and now you're accusing me of being someone who has never approached women in his entire life when I have tried and was unsuccessful. It's easier for you to accuse me of whining about not being gigachad then to admit you are wrong about what the sub8 theory is and that you never understood what it was in the first place.

You're the one who's cucked, hanging onto your perscribed morals as if that is something that benefits you, when in reality it's a system of control meant to keep you docile.

You are such a whiny bitch. This was a discussion about sub 8 and now you're accusing me of being someone who has never approached women in his entire life when I have tried and was unsuccessful. It's easier for you to accuse me of whining about not being gigachad then to admit you are wrong about what the sub8 theory is and that you never understood what it was in the first place.

You're the one who's cucked, hanging onto your perscribed morals as if that is something that benefits you, when in reality it's a system of control meant to keep you docile.
Chad doesnt have to shower, why do i have to. Whyis this life so unfair :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: I know those 6s and 7s got laid and had girlfriends But they couldnt have a swastika tattoo! They also had to open their mouth and leave their house. Life is so unfair i need to make a sub8law:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Chad doesnt have to shower, why do i have to. Whyis this life so unfair :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: I know those 6s and 7s got laid and had girlfriends But they couldnt have a swastika tattoo! They also had to open their mouth and leave their house. Life is so unfair i need to make a sub8law:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
You keep accusing me of never trying bro. And you also accuse me of having some swastika tattoo.

You're just mad because you can't admit you're wrong in that you didn't know what sub8 law was, and when I explained it and you ran out of arguments, you resort to insulting me because you need to keep whatever semblance of "pride" that you have. Pathetic little bitch.

"Oh I lost the argument, maybe I should just insult him so I can 'win'"

That's the normie mentality actually, losing an argument and then throwing out insults so they can get a "feeling" of victory. fucking coward who can't accept defeat.

You keep accusing me of never trying bro. And you also accuse me of having some swastika tattoo.

You're just mad because you can't admit you're wrong in that you didn't know what sub8 law was, and when I explained it and you ran out of arguments, you resort to insulting me because you need to keep whatever semblance of "pride" that you have. Pathetic little bitch.

"Oh I lost the argument, maybe I should just insult him so I can 'win'"

That's the normie mentality actually, losing an argument and then throwing out insults so they can get a "feeling" of victory. fucking coward who can't accept defeat.
Chadlites have such sad lives, their girlfriends fake being attracted to them by giving then blowjobs, sex and female companionship. Why is life so cruel to 6-7/10 males :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: They should join us here on .co

Chadlites have such sad lives, their girlfriends fake being attracted to them by giving then blowjobs, sex and female companionship. Why is life so cruel to 6-7/10 males :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: They should join us here on .co
you keep accusing me of being a whiny crybaby that doesn't try, and you keep accusing me of saying Chadlites should join here.

You are fucking pathetic, you've been up all night arguing this topic, lost, and now you are dishing out insults as a way to preserve whatever tiny bit of pathetic ego you have
No im just done arguing with sub8theorists.
You said this two hours ago, why the fuck are you still here? Seriously, go to bed you whiny bitch

I have a 6/10 friend who's Incel and KHHV jfl. jfl at denying sub8 law :feelskek:

you keep accusing me of being a whiny crybaby that doesn't try, and you keep accusing me of saying Chadlites should join here.

You are fucking pathetic, you've been up all night arguing this topic, lost, and now you are dishing out insults as a way to preserve whatever tiny bit of pathetic ego you have

You said this two hours ago, why the fuck are you still here? Seriously, go to bed you whiny bitch
Over for chadlites :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I have a 6/10 friend who's Incel and KHHV jfl.
You Said he was autistic?

Over for chadlites :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Keep using strawman arguments.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and rope you little bitch, instead here you are, trying to act like we were wrong when we weren't.

it's about percentiles not PSL ratings.
if you aren't at least 80th percentile or from rich family with connections dating is shit

You don't have to be PSL 8 male model tho, it is way more rare

Autism is a death sentence for anyone who is not top 1% in looks. Doesnt mean There is a sub8 law Jfl...
Once again, you ignored the previous definition.

And in response, you will bring up how Chadlites have better sex lives than me. You can't admit you lost so you say "haha, Chadlites mog you"

Keep using strawman arguments.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and rope you little bitch, instead here you are, trying to act like we were wrong when we weren't.
Little bitch? Says the crying baby who cant fathom non gigachads have to open their mouth to get sex.
Why do you have this tough Guy persona on incel forums? Calling me a bitch and faggot since the start of the debate? So cringe when incels rotting on .co try to act alpha

Little bitch? Says the crying baby who cant fathom non gigachads have to open their mouth to get sex.
What the fuck are you talking about? Have you read the goddamn thread? That was the point, that only Chad experiences raw attraction.

Why do you have this tough Guy persona on incel forums? Calling me a bitch and faggot since the start of the debate? So cringe when incels rotting on .co try to act alpha
You're the one who is attacking me too lol. Don't act like you're not trying to "act tough" either, or whatever the fuck that means.

>Has a 6/10 friend with autism
>Wonder why he is incel
What the fuck are you talking about? Have you read the goddamn thread? That was the point, that only Chad experiences raw attraction.

You're the one who is attacking me too lol. Don't act like you're not trying to "act tough" either, or whatever the fuck that means.
No i never call people small bitches, faggots etc.
Sounds like something a chad would say to a small framed incel.

I only attack your IQ and fallacies, thats not trying till act alpha lol.

You can keep repeating a non scientific statement for the rest of your life, it wont make it more true.

There is no evidence, but your own anecdotes, that physical attraction is exclusive to top 1% of males.

Last edited:
There is no evidence, but your own anecdotes, that physical attraction is exclusive to top 1% of males.
I would say Chads are top 5%.

Secondly, I used the phrase "raw, physical, sexual attraction" and that is because a woman will not lose her attraction to Chad if he is "weird", while she will lose it to a 6-7 dude if he is "weird", that was the point I was making.

I will state it again: Chadlites are not incel, they mog this whole forum, no fucking shit.

I would say Chads are top 5%.

Secondly, I used the phrase "raw, physical, sexual attraction" and that is because a woman will not lose her attraction to Chad if he is "weird", while she will lose it to a 6-7 dude if he is "weird", that was the point I was making.

I will state it again: Chadlites are not incel, they mog this whole forum, no fucking shit.
Can a wierd gigachad get a gigastscy? No he cant. Those girls in tinder experiments are usually sub6 themselves while the chadfish is a true 8/10+ with perfect pictures.

Less attractive women get more desperate when someone is several points above them.. no shit

Can a wierd gigachad get a gigastscy? No he cant. Those girls in tinder experiments are usually sub6 themselves while the chadfish is a true 8/10+ with perfect pictures.

Less attractive women get more desperate when someone is several points above them.. no shit
I will give you that, weirdness hurts your SMV, that's why only Chads can get away with it, because they have room to spare. Plus weird GigaChad is competing against non weird GigaChads for GigaStacy. However Gigastacy will still find weird GigaChad attractive, and might still fuck him (key word might). Relationship wise though weird Gigachad cant get Gigastacy

She was lying because its her friends ex. She even said "i choose personality over looks" right after, showing you how much of a liar she is. Women will call their own ex ugly even after they were in love with him when they dated, and they will still fuck their "ugly" ex if given the chance.
woman are retards. ive seen this before.

Sub 80% is law

Anything below 7 is betabuxx. The lesser you are on the scale, the harder you have to betabux.
End of the discussion.

Arguing against sub-8 when it is literally illegal in most of the world to go out and socialize and everyone is forced to, BY LAW, to use online dating if they want to meet the opposite sex?

This isn't about sub-8 anymore, it's about having a mental illness.

This dude is ugly according to the foid above:

SUB8 IS LAW

In all honesty that dude looks much worse in person. Look at his bird nose. Ruins any side profile. You're viewed from a variety of different angles in real life. Also can't see his lower-third in picture.

If he's chadlite there he's actually probably closer to a 6 in real life.
Why assume there is no grey area? Where it's either Chad and near universal attraction or nothing? People here rate people within a margin of 1 point as well. A 7.5/10 can well be a Chad to some girl who has a particular affinity for his features, type, etc.

When a women likes a particular phenotype a guy can go from an 9/10 to a 10/10 for her.

Last edited:
Why assume there is no grey area? Where it's either Chad and near universal attraction or nothing? People here rate people within a margin of 1 point as well. A 7.5/10 can well be a Chad to some girl who has a particular affinity for his features, type, etc.

When a women likes a particular phenotype a guy can go from an 9/10 to a 10/10 for her.
This is the whole problem. Trying to turn something as complex as sexual attraction into black and white.
I also think sub8 is used as a massive cope for mentalcels. They cant handle the fact that if they leave the house and work on themselves, they could ascend.
Its too hard of a pill for them to swallow, that a reason for their inceldom is their non-NT and lack of any social life. Basically if gigachad doesnt have to try, neither should they.

Ironically the biggest truecels are not the ones LDARing and rotting. The biggest truecels are the ones who are social, NT, actively persue women and STILL incel.

You see way too many people here who dress 0/10, haircut 0/10, have a skinnyfat body and never talked to a woman claiming they are truecels.

Sub 8 either have to Beta Bux or landwhale-max because women don't find you attractive.

This is the whole problem. Trying to turn something as complex as sexual attraction into black and white.
I also think sub8 is used as a massive cope for mentalcels. They cant handle the fact that if they leave the house and work on themselves, they could ascend.
Its too hard of a pill for them to swallow, that a reason for their inceldom is their non-NT and lack of any social life. Basically if gigachad doesnt have to try, neither should they.

Ironically the biggest truecels are not the ones LDARing and rotting. The biggest truecels are the ones who are social, NT, actively persue women and STILL incel.

You see way too many people here who dress 0/10, haircut 0/10, have a skinnyfat body and never talked to a woman claiming they are truecels.
Exactly like Ryo for instance.

If he had the body and face of some users here he almost certainly would've ascended.

Dont know who he is, what about him?
The mod @Ryo_Hazuki . He's approached a shit-ton in his life, 30 year old KHHV, probably most NT member here, was very social and outgoing going to anime conventions and stuff, had a 1/10 face and spent a lot of money on surgery to become a 3/10, etc.

The mod @Ryo_Hazuki . He's approached a shit-ton in his life, 30 year old KHHV, probably most NT member here, was very social and outgoing going to anime conventions and stuff, had a 1/10 face and spent a lot of money on surgery to become a 3/10, etc.
Ah, damn. I respect him very much then, thats the perfect truecel example.
Other 6/10 members here go and LDAR without ever talking to a woman and then they claim sub8 laws. Its infuriating.