Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

one reason why sub 8 theory is stupid

wait i just noticed this.
:feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Tbh I've heard he only watched like one anime and just went there to socialize, hang out, and meet new people lol.

I dont know how true it is, but it's an example of how NT he is. He clearly knows a lot from his past experiences if you read some of his threads.

I believe in sub7 tbh. Sub6 in very certain situations.

anyone below sub6 for fact is in a shit relationship (cucked, no sex, fat, etc) if one at all.

to claim 8/10 or above males are the only ones for facts getting laid is garbage, but also it’s not unsafe to assume a massive minority of men are incel and a majority are in a cucked relationship. I guess I’d be a fence sitter on here.

again,no law is 100% accurate and I’ve been on the internet long enough to know both sub 8 men fuck and Female nature.
I subscribe to sub 7 theory.

Its too hard of a pill for them to swallow, that a reason for their inceldom is their non-NT and lack of any social life
This is cope, saying "its not my looks"