Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Onece I finish looksmaxx I'll become a chad

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Once i looksmaxx I'll become a FUCKING chad and I will not bat an eye at any girls from my school or anyone I'll look down upon them as revenge for how they treated me when I was subhuman. fuck them all. and when I have sex I"ll make sure to fuck them with rage and hate I'll pull their hair as hard as I can and slap them as hard as I can

Last edited:
cant wait to get my revenge on these mfs, they've always looked down on me and treated me like subhuman

I'll become a FUCKING chad

boromir-featured.png

one does not simply 'become' chad
there is no such thing

you are born chad or you are not/never will be chad

boromir-featured.png

there is no such thing

well I was never ugly my looks are now shrouded by fat and steroid side efefcts

well I was never ugly my looks are now shrouded by fat and steroid side efefcts
if you were chad you wouldn't need steroids and you wouldn't get fat

boromir-featured.png

there is no such thing

This.

Once i looksmaxx I'll become a FUCKING chad and I will not bat an eye at any girls from my school or anyone I'll look down upon them as revenge for how they treated me when I was subhuman. fuck them all. and when I have sex I"ll make sure to fuck them with rage and hate I'll pull their hair as hard as I can and slap them as hard as I can
Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. There is no way, that if you are truely subhuman looking (sub5) that you can go from being what you are now to Chad. Are you wealthy and spending 100K on leg length surgery plus facial surgery, plus gym plus dozen other things?

This.

Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. There is no way, that if you are truely subhuman looking (sub5) that you can go from being what you are now to Chad. Are you wealthy and spending 100K on leg length surgery plus facial surgery, plus gym plus dozen other things?
u havnt seen my story yet then, if you missed it here
I was never truecel or even incel I was normie tier before all this, I wanted to climb the ladder and go upto maybe HTN or chad lite and used steroids but I ended up suffering major side effects and now I live with that consequence, my "looksmaxxing" journey is really just getting back to where I was before

u havnt seen my story yet then, if you missed it here
I was never truecel or even incel I was normie tier before all this, I wanted to climb the ladder and go upto maybe HTN or chad lite and used steroids but I ended up suffering major side effects and now I live with that consequence, my "looksmaxxing" journey is really just getting back to where I was before
NoH! This whole fantasy you have is dangerous at worst, and silly at best.

If Normie Tier, unless you are retarded (and please don't throw out autism as a reason) would not have seen you thrown into humiliation the way you described. I even know Normie Indian-Americans who are not white, not good looking, but ended up with a decent looking Latina, a medium tier Becky, or a HT black girl. In my 40 years of life I have never seen someone who has the experience of "I'm going to look down upon the whole world once I become Chad" who is at the same time being ignored as Incel. You might be severely over evaluating your own standing. I don't know....

There are a few chubbycels who are HT Normie in the face and if they lose weight can morph into Chadlite or even Chad, but it's very rare. I have known maybe 3 or 4 people like this my whole life.

So either you are 8/10-9/10 in the face and just chubby so your bone structure is not showing, in which cause you shouldn't call yourself "Normie" but just looking fat guy, or you see ugly in the face (like most of us Incels) and losing weight might make you Normie NOT Chad. And brocel, once you looksmaxxx to become Normie, don't think it will give you the ability to spit on Becky or Stacy or Chadlite or anyone...

Last edited:
Rhino and lower lid retraction

You won’t be doing anything

First you get the money then you get the bower then you get the women.

When you fuck a hoe, make sure you treat her like one. Short of killing her and throwing her corpse in a dumpster.

Best way to ruin a woman is to add to her body count. Tell her she is crazy, self fulfilling prophecy, encourage degenerate behavior.
Telling a bitch she is worthless only makes her more submissive which actually benefits her. The best way to ruin a woman is to instill in her masculine traits.

cope. You can not directly go from Incel to Chad. incel to normie is possible however it depends the range you started. 1-2/10, not possible. 3-4/10 possible to become normie. But HTN you need to be 4/10+.