Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Only know you love her, when you let her go..."

PlebbyMenes

PlebbyMenes

Codecel
★★
Like in the song...

But how can you come to a realization of letting her go, if she was never yours in the first place?
I mean, when was the last time you had the luxury of even falling in love? It all fails miserably right on the attempt of attempting...

I don't even fall in love with anyone anymore. It's just a pain to get rid of the feeling of loving someone, because it's always one-sided.

Popular music is simp programming. There is no truth whatsoever to the Jew-filtered lyrics of these songs. You can't heal until you stop exposing yourself to the poison that damaged you.

Popular music is simp programming. There is no truth whatsoever to the Jew-filtered lyrics of these songs. You can't heal until you stop exposing yourself to the poison that damaged you.
:yes:

yeaah but no thanks simpters...I would rather grope her than let her go

IMG 3637
IMG 3641

Your childhood crush was a good girl emphasis on WAS. Once she became a woman its over
Thats why its so important shes virgin. Pair bonding can override much of the narcissistic evil MAYHEM inducing female nature