Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Over for bloatedcels

Stop posting these whores dude, you are giving them the attention they want

Is she really that big of a dumbass that she thinks blocking his face out will protect him? If she gets doxxed he gets doxxed.

Jesus christ, the average IQ of IT foids is embarrassing.

"P-please give me a crumb of attention inkwells, please!!1!"

Fuck off foids

Also jfl @ "average looking":lul:

I don't understand their point
We already knew that the most slovenly disgusting foid on the planet has a long line of men fighting to court her

females = just exist mode

Mods should create a sewer thread to contain all these selfie posts. :feelsjuice:

DISGUSTING FUCKING 18 YEAR OLD TRANNY :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

These are the types of relationships I see on a daily basis IRL.

Fat woman, skinny dude. Even if you are fat and lose all your weight (like what I did), you can never win.

bet youre as stupid as that fat whore you posting pics of

stupid ugly fat piece of shit :feelspuke: LEMME PUKE HERE :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I, as fat man, would never date fat chick. Thats disgusting.

I don't understand their point
We already knew that the most slovenly disgusting foid on the planet has a long line of men fighting to court her

These are the types of relationships I see on a daily basis IRL.

Fat woman, skinny dude. Even if you are fat and lose all your weight (like what I did), you can never win.
massive cope, fat women require bigger guys due to their weight, they are never with skinny guys